PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brothel at Maroochydore

ranma241
04-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi guys is there an suggestion of Brothel that is near Sebel at Maroochydore?

Some info such a pic and cost would be nice.

Rodgersodger
04-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Man went there like couple years back was only one in the area not sure if same one or not but I had better luck at local rsl

jimmyp
05-12-2014, 09:30 PM
There is one near the airport - been open about twelve months now?

JackBurton
06-12-2014, 08:15 AM
There are 2 on the Sunny Coast, There is one at Kunda Park (Scarlet Harem) in Avian Street and the other one (Lush) is in Cessna St, near the airport in Marcoola. I used to go to the Scarlet Harem a few years back but now prefer the road trip to Miso at Geebung as the SH was a little hit and miss? If you do an internet search of the Sunshine Coast Daily both are advertised.
There are also scores of adverts for private operators in the Daily in the personal section and I used to try them but as mentioned in other posts about Brisbane, it is still hit and miss. You can find genuine WL's as advertised, but there are still the scammers? A few years back I once had a beautiful young Korean back packer at a unit at Cotton Tree and she was worth it but then next time I booked what was supposed to be a 19YO Vietnamese size 8 hotty and she may have been 19 but she was also like 91kg! I remember thinking to myself )"Are you really going to put your dick in that?"
It used to be if a girl advertised a service for $100 then it was going to be quick and no shower but if it was $120 it was going to include a shower and she usually was usually quite okay. Eventually the scammers charged $120 and I gave up.. road trip again to MH with no doubts. I haven't tried a local girl for a while now.