PDA

View Full Version : Ginza - new 22yo sexy pretty fresh Japanese girl Erika arrive (PHOTO)

GINZA
05-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Ginza -new 22yo sexy pretty fresh Japanese girl Erika arrive

Erika : 22yo, 155cm, 49kgs, body size 7, C cup breast, Black long hair with big eyes, Pretty face. new to this industry innocent fresh try best offer her J style GFE....

Start silver class premium
Start today 7:30pm-1

rooter
05-12-2014, 11:31 PM
This girl is red hot goer!
Like most Japanese girls she is totally GFE, sweet and submissive, but once she gets her groove POW!!!
Ferocious BBBJ, non stop DFK and insane fuck.
She is a real live wire and not afraid to take control and wont quit until she comes and makes you come.
And then cuddles up to you and smothers you in hugs and kisses.
Cute looks, nice body with a great arse. Not a stunner but fucken hell what a performer.

rooter
29-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Fucking hell she is back.
She just turned up on Ginza's doorstep on a Friday night last December did one shift then disappeared.
Really wild and highly erotic girl with a ton of energy!
She switches from submissive to dominant to submissive in a heartbeat.
Highlight of the session was where she forcefully pinned me down and rubbed her bald pussy in my face until she had a massive orgasm, then cuddled up next to me smothering me in hugs and kisses.

x11
30-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Ib should seriously stop reading your posts in public areas such as the common rooms of my nursing home... The grannies can't she my stiffy without their eye glasses but the nurses are giving me strange looks.....!