PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Shelly

Ease
15-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Mmm - managed to scrounge up a little cash after spending everything on Chrissy - desperate days !
Headed to 64 for the regular but on Saturday - not my regular day - thinkn I might manage to book Tiffany at last - but as usual she's way to popular - and Soph tends to favour new punters - i expect as she knows ill be back. Anyway she puts me onto Shelly and says just look - you will like! Well I'm never too sure what to expect when I hear this - it's pretty hit and miss at 64 but why not - here already let's face it!
Glad I did? Year!!
Shelly it one hot looker - probably late 20's to mid 30's - from HK, Athletic looking with nice pert C Cups and average height - looks awesome I those heels! And not shy - strait I to Dfk - lots of tongue - maybe even a little too much. Not a bad GFE Roll in the bed for 10 minutes or so until I really couldn't wait any more. She offers HJ which I would usually go with but today I'm a bit too worked up so go for the mish - fantastic ! Tight and responsive, and working all th time. I managed to last a little longer than usual thanks to passing on the BJ - and could really appreciate her enthusiasm and good looks. All too soonthough I found myself exploding deep inside her as we writhed I what seemed to be mutual climax (who knows really - but it's great when it seems that real!)
The rooms were really pretty warm and humid Saturday so had a quick shower each and slumped back I the bed for a massage by her suggestion- not bad at it - not the best for mine tho - a little soft for me but mesmarising.
After 15 minutes or so she gently pushes my side indicating to roll over - we know what that means ;0)
It's time to see her prowess on the HJ
No disappointment in this department - best BBBJ I've had in months - fantastic technique and great viewing too!
Thanks Shelly - I'm sure ill be booking ahead again some time soon!

Littlewonder
16-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the report on Shelly she must be another new girl havent seen her at 64 before. Sounds like she might be worth a visit.

jimmyk
16-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Shelley sounds fantastic ease, another gem at 64

Ease
17-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Yep - I think it may have been her first week , I haven't seen her before - really outdstanding. To me the quality seems to be going up - and not just at 64 / can't say that's a bad thing right :0)

c_plumb
22-01-2013, 01:10 AM
First post / AR...

Had the pleasure of Shelly's company late on a Monday night. My first trip out to 64 Taren Point and it was pretty late when I arrived, and ctually passed her on the stairs on the way up having a cheeky smoke. Was ushered into a room and told that only one girl was available. In walks Shelly, I had already caught a glimpse on the way in so knew what I was up for. Exchanged a few pleasantries, and agreed to the full hour. Following a quick shower, Shelly walks back into the room and undresses, then jumps on my lap as I was sitting on the side of the bed. SHe was not particularly shy and went straight to the DFK, while my hands were getting acquainted with her slim, atheltic body. She was a bit shorter than me (about 5'3 or so, at a guess), and I'd say late-20's, very firm and perky C cups, nice smooth skin.

After about 5-10 mins of DFK and groping, she displayed her sublime oral skills, and I had one of the better BBBJs in my time - lots of tongue, slurping, firm but not excessively rough, even some rimming. I had such a good time I postponed the dom and couldnt help but ask her to keep going. At one point, I stood up and got her on the floor on her knees and kept on with the BBBJ. She very kindly let me thrust in for a bit of throat fucking, and maintained good eye contact. Eventually I could sense she was getting a bit tired and I dommed up for some mish, followed by her on top. She was quite active and into it, and had quite an expressive face. I eventually popped, and rolled over for a light, pleasurable massage. Not the best massage, but it was a nice break and we got into some chatting. Her English is not the best, and my mandarin is quite poor, but we managed some light conversation. After about 15 mins, I was ready to go again, and she was more than happy to oblige - back to BBBJ it was! Man, Shelly has some very nice skills in this department, I must say.... Anyway, I dommed up once again for some mish on the side of the bed. We initiated DS, but she couldn't get into it, so I was more than happy to lie back and let her take over, once again with her hands and oh-so-magical oral skills. I eventually popped again via BJ/HJ... and right on cue as the hour was up. A quick shower, kiss goodbye and I was back on the streets of Taren Point......

tarenpoint64
23-09-2013, 12:20 PM
TODAY we have

*** NEW GIRL >> ** SHELLY ** = Fiery pretty Taiwanese petite Slim Model, 24 years, long hair, GFE 36C cup *** NEW GIRL ***
!!!! :grimace::slobber::love:

For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to
Roster - 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point (http://www.64alexander.com/roster.html)

Our Customers comments to give you as much info about our Girls:
Customers comments about our Girls (http://www.64alexander.com/1/post/2011/05/first-post.html#comments)

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/5452877_orig.jpg