PDA

View Full Version : General talk Indonesian girls and their ... tastes.

gpeck80
07-12-2014, 04:17 PM
So this year so far, I have dated 5 girls. The last 3 girls were all Indonesian. Good looking, clean, midde class types. The kind of girls that function well at dinner parties, dress tastefully, the ones you could bring home to meet your folks without embarrassing you. Now here is where it gets interesting.

Behind closed doors though, all formality goes out the window. They were wild. I'm talking finger nails ripping into my back, begging to be handcuffed type stuff. One giving me oral sex while hanging upside down stripper style gripping on a pole or furniture with only their legs, another had some pretty involved fantasy that involved mock sexual assault. One of them demanding I pull her hair back and slapping her all over hard, while nailing her in the hershey highway. In fact all three of them wanted it, no, demanded it, in the arse. Is this normal ? Are all Indonesian girls like that ? (God bless em !)

I think I need a week or two to recover.

jaccky
07-12-2014, 10:30 PM
So this year so far, I have dated 5 girls. The last 3 girls were all Indonesian. Good looking, clean, midde class types. The kind of girls that function well at dinner parties, dress tastefully, the ones you could bring home to meet your folks without embarrassing you. Now here is where it gets interesting.

Behind closed doors though, all formality goes out the window. They were wild. I'm talking finger nails ripping into my back, begging to be handcuffed type stuff. One giving me oral sex while hanging upside down stripper style gripping on a pole or furniture with only their legs, another had some pretty involved fantasy that involved mock sexual assault. One of them demanding I pull her hair back and slapping her all over hard, while nailing her in the hershey highway. In fact all three of them wanted it, no, demanded it, in the arse. Is this normal ? Are all Indonesian girls like that ? (God bless em !)

Maybe people from sexually repressive societies need to blow off a little steam in private? Just speculating.

gpeck80
08-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Ah right, the repressive muslim culture thing. Good point. Ive spoken to 2 other guys in real life about this. Both of them
had Indo GFs, both liked it in the butt.

popeye96
08-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Ah right, the repressive muslim culture thing. Good point. Ive spoken to 2 other guys in real life about this. Both of them
had Indo GFs, both liked it in the butt.

The guys or GF's liked it in the butt? ;) lol

RottenLittlePunt
08-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Maybe people from sexually repressive societies need to blow off a little steam in private? Just speculating.

Maybe they were ladyboys? Just speculating :grimace:

gpeck80
08-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Or projecting ! :grimace:

RottenLittlePunt
08-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Or projecting ! :grimace:

Just adding 2 and 2 and pondering what the outcome could be. "Girls" from a developing country that like it up the butt. You have to ask the question. :P

gpeck80
08-12-2014, 03:36 PM
I'm into triple figures when it comes to nailing women (non working girls/MLs). Ive only come across one lover that demanded it let alone liked it. She was Aussie. I chickened out so up until this year I had never done it. Now I've come across 3 that wanted it, no demanded it, and theyre all Indo. That is either one helluva of a co-incidence or ... maybe someone is pouring some wickid shit into the water supply lol

RottenLittlePunt
08-12-2014, 03:58 PM
i'm into triple figures when it comes to nailing women

bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

harmony
08-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Im impressed with the triple figures bro. As long as that isnt triple 0
Joking

gpeck80
08-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Around 150 RLP. And yep its true.

I now kind of feel sorry for you.

brownwallaby
08-12-2014, 09:13 PM
RLP can claim he's got 250, and nobody can disprove it

Digger
08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
"Babes in the woods" sigh!!

gpeck80
08-12-2014, 10:05 PM
250 isnt that much. Think about it. Lets say he is 50 years old. Lost his V at age 15.

Thats 35 years of fucking. 250 divided by 35 is only 7 birds per year. Thats a pretty shit return. Assume they are all one night stands, thats only one root in 7 or 8 weeks.

If I were 50, my record would be approaching 40 year old virgin standards.

CunningLinguist
08-12-2014, 10:13 PM

Shit I almost picked up an Indo chick a while back but got cock-blocked by the gestapo ...

RottenLittlePunt
09-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Around 150 RLP. And yep its true.

I now kind of feel sorry for you.

Why? You totally missed the point. I was laughing at the fact you felt compelled to say that, like it's of some value.

But then, I have stopped expecting much from you. :grimace:

gpeck80
09-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Well it puts it into context. Its like saying, Ive been the Maccas three times and on all three occasions Ive gotten ill. Meanwhile Ive been to KFC a 150 times and never gotten ill once. It begs the question then : Are safety standards at McDonalds really low or is it just a conincidence ?

Similarly : Do Indonesian women just love it in the ass, or is it just coincidence ?

If I had only slept with 10 women, its not enough of a sampling population to muse a conclusion. However having slept with 150 women, and only a tiny percentage of that asked for some backdoor bangaroony, thats enough to warrant some thought.

It hadnt actually occurred to me to think that 150 lovers a remarkable number. I would think that an average or below average amount. (I've turned down about 7 times that number).

So ... RLP ..... hand on heart moment ..... I apologise if revealing the truth about my sex life makes you feel insecure. I still feel sorry for you.

gpeck80
09-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Anyway back to the question.

gpeck80
09-12-2014, 12:47 PM
"The guys or GF's liked it in the butt? lol " - Popeye96

I just noticed this. Trust you to take a BI partisan approach :grimace:

RottenLittlePunt
09-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Well it puts it into context. Its like saying, Ive been the Maccas three times and on all three occasions Ive gotten ill. Meanwhile Ive been to KFC a 150 times and never gotten ill once. It begs the question then : Are safety standards at McDonalds really low or is it just a conincidence ?

Similarly : Do Indonesian women just love it in the ass, or is it just coincidence ?

If I had only slept with 10 women, its not enough of a sampling population to muse a conclusion. However having slept with 150 women, and only a tiny percentage of that asked for some backdoor bangaroony, thats enough to warrant some thought.

It hadnt actually occurred to me to think that 150 lovers a remarkable number. I would think that an average or below average amount. (I've turned down about 7 times that number).

So ... RLP ..... hand on heart moment ..... I apologise if revealing the truth about my sex life makes you feel insecure. I still feel sorry for you.

You think I feel ensecure, and you feel sorry for me when you know nothing about me?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

delusions of grandeur from the class clown.

As I said, I don't expect much from you any more, and in that regard you never fail to deliver.

gpeck80
09-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Oh I know your type :smile: Hey I dont blame you for feeling jealous.

So are you going to contribute something positive to this RLP, or are you
just gonna hang about and hang shit on me, like all those no pussy getting
haters I see in nightclubs while Im finger banging the hottie you wish you
were with ? :cool2:

RottenLittlePunt
09-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Oh I know your type :smile: Hey I dont blame you for feeling jealous.

So are you going to contribute something positive to this RLP, or are you
just gonna hang about and hang shit on me, like all those no pussy getting
haters I see in nightclubs while Im finger banging the hottie you wish you
were with ? :cool2:

You know? More like you imagine. There is a difference little man. You said it yourself, you're just a weed with a big mouth.

As for contributing? 600 posts and NEVER a contribution to the forum? As I said, you never fail to deliver on my low expectations of you.

gpeck80
11-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Before I found this year I found filipina and polynesians girls to be the hottest in the sack. Polynesian girls are absolutely stunning and then they hit about 23 and pack on the weight. Sounds awful to say but I turned down a few of them back then, for fear of winding up with a porky pie. And yeah the polynesian Christian thing is a fair point, ties in with the repressed sexuality thing mentioned earlier. Fila girls of course are Catholic, so ... I have many fond memories of catholic girls in my teenage years.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

popeye96
11-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe they're post op TS's that are so used to taking it up the poop shoot they continue the tradition. lol

gpeck80
12-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Is that how you got your name ? Popping some old tranny brown eye ?

lol :startle:

BrainSex
13-12-2014, 01:08 PM
The butt is a natural contraceptive. So where contraception costs money then this is a free and enjoyable option.

Filipina would like it but they prefer to try withdrawal for free and get pregnant.

BS

CunningLinguist
13-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Brazillian girls think it is normal to do anal, this way they can stay virgins ...

gpeck80
14-12-2014, 10:53 AM
And Brazilian girls are Catholic ;)

max_power
11-01-2015, 10:54 PM
I banged a Malaysian Indian muslim girl once. I went to her place and got busy. She was dripping wet but wouldn't let me bang her in her pussy. She says only anal. So I banged her in her ass and was so gobsmacked that she was so wet but no vaginal sex. I knew why but kept trying to bang her.

Some women love sex but are afraid of the fact of losing their virginity and their husband banging them on honeymoon and no blood. So they take it in the ass to preserve virginity.

So this girl, took me 3 times and finally cracked her. I bare backed that neat tight virgin pussy until the cows came home.

gpeck80
13-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Nice work Max !