PDA

View Full Version : General talk Service or looks?

alethios
07-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Hey bros just want to discuss about WL's service vs looks.

I know we all would like to have both service and looks, but its not always possible, its like asking for a really hot girl with a good personality - doesn't happen very often.

Anyways I know some of you prefer good services while others prefer good looks.

I for one will need good looks. I need to feel attracted to a girl and gotta think "ohhh yes I get to fuck this beauty" or else its very hard for me to get horny or stay hard.

When theres a good looker with hot body, I just want to kiss her, suck on her tits and lick her pussy, I dont even care if she just lays there, I would be mad horny from the fact that I'm fucking a hot chick.

When theres a WL even with really good services but I dont find her attractive, I just feel like I need to cum and gtfo asap. I dont feel like even touching her.

Whats your experiences and preferences?

wilisno
07-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Hey bros just want to discuss about WL's service vs looks.

I know we all would like to have both service and looks, but its not always possible, its like asking for a really hot girl with a good personality - doesn't happen very often.

Anyways I know some of you prefer good services while others prefer good looks.

I for one will need good looks. I need to feel attracted to a girl and gotta think "ohhh yes I get to fuck this beauty" or else its very hard for me to get horny or stay hard.

When theres a good looker with hot body, I just want to kiss her, suck on her tits and lick her pussy, I dont even care if she just lays there, I would be mad horny from the fact that I'm fucking a hot chick.

When theres a WL even with really good services but I dont find her attractive, I just feel like I need to cum and gtfo asap. I dont feel like even touching her.

Whats your experiences and preferences?

Same here ! Looks first for me, unless the girl is well-known for exceptional good service.

blitz
07-12-2014, 09:29 PM
definately looks first

unless i'm mad horny than i'll just take whatever is on offer

Debo
07-12-2014, 09:49 PM
I think most occasions the first attraction is physical if you don't know the person. So its looks for me too!

Max Impact
07-12-2014, 09:59 PM
I'd go service first but when there are girls like Lily and J-Lo around you don't need to choose.

I'd rather go to Taren Point then 65 Carlton for example cos the girls are naughtier there.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Big tits !

Bigger tits !!

Biggest tits !!!

Is that simple ?

wilisno
07-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Big tits !

Bigger tits !!

Biggest tits !!!

Is that simple ?
Yes, that's simple ! As I always said, you're a lucky man, easy to please ! :miao:

djmikehyper
08-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Definitely looks, as long as there not a starfish

Gundam
08-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Big tits !

Bigger tits !!

Biggest tits !!!

Is that simple ?the bigger is it. The more fake is it. Simple

Midnight_Prowl
08-12-2014, 05:41 AM
For me it is service..... If she looks like she provides good service that is enough for me.

Oneonone
08-12-2014, 07:03 AM
I think that something has to attract you to the girl first and that is usually looks.

But I go for service so if she looks good and I don't know her I ask about her service if it is not up to my expectation then I will still give her a miss.

There are some beautiful girls out there but some of them I have only seen once because their service is not to my liking or more to the point not to my preference.

rooter
08-12-2014, 07:37 AM
There are plenty of attractive girls that provide excellent service.
You can have both. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
If it's a case of one or the other then I would apply the following approach ...
I wouldn't see a drop dead gorgeous girl who provided bad service.
I wouldn't see an ugly girl who provided excellent service.
I would see a drop dead gorgeous girl who provided average service.
I would see an average girl who provided excellent service.

CunningLinguist
08-12-2014, 08:07 AM
I wouldn't know if ugly girls give good service ... :)

Good looks gets the punt, good service gets repeat business!

Everyone has their looks threshold, the girl doesn't have to be stunning, the main things for me are not overweight, looks after herself, no cigarette smell or tooth staining, feminine body and face. Prefer no tatts, natural boobs (any size), no/little makeup, and no fucking perfume :)

Somniens
23-12-2014, 06:19 PM
I wear glasses, so when i take it off, its all a tad blurry.
Thus! Service! Looks are a bonus, that i'll only can see in detail once its close enough, and not all positions give me that closeness.

Even when DATYing, i definitely can't see her face in detail, so looks aren't a huge contributing factor.

So service service~

But a good face definitely won't be a problem included in the service xD

Oneonone
23-12-2014, 06:45 PM
The worst punt I ever had was with probably the best looking lady I have ever had a punt with.

The first punt I ever had was with the ugliest but I was so horney I still got my rocks off It was all over in next to no time.

Now I know better I go for girls that appeal to me and are known to give good GFE service

So it's a balance but a nice girl with good service is far better than just looks.