PDA

View Full Version : General talk Allergy from the massage oil/cream

Spe
07-12-2014, 05:48 PM
I recently went for a massage and came home with a big red patch of rash on my back. Luckily I don't have a partner living at home, otherwise I will be really in deep shit trying to explain. Should I bring my own oil in future?

kezza
08-12-2014, 05:58 PM
I been for a couple of massages lately where the girls don't like using the oil because it messes with their skin, so they use body lotion instead.. much less messy and easier to clean!

aussiegaigin
08-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Sorbolene cream or similar is used in a few shops.

Better for the guy too because it does not leave an oily residue if you can't get a shower in the shop.

Spe
09-12-2014, 11:14 PM
I been for a couple of massages lately where the girls don't like using the oil because it messes with their skin, so they use body lotion instead.. much less messy and easier to clean!

I think I am allergic to some brands of body lotion. Maybe sorbelene lotion will work. But I prefer baby oil, especially if B2b is provided and definitely shower facility helps.

If the lady shower together even better. Lol..

cato
10-12-2014, 06:54 PM
I think I am allergic to some brands of body lotion. Maybe sorbelene lotion will work. But I prefer baby oil, especially if B2b is provided and definitely shower facility helps.

If the lady shower together even better. Lol..

Mate I hear your pain...

A few years ago I got a massage and the oil smelt like it had some kind of fragrance. It was a very faint smell like tiger balm or dencorub. It didn't bother me during the massage but about an hour later I started getting big red rash patches all over my body. I had to get myself some allergy creams and the rash subsided a few days later.

I've never had a problem with fragrance free oils so far...