PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeing risky woman tomorrow, need advice.

JC21
07-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi guys, seeing a woman that I've been talked can be quite risky. From reviews on ausxxxreviews she seems to be open to anything, she does BBBJ, and even things like golden showers for people. Caught her ad in Cracker. http://cracker.com.au/sylvania-st-george-sutherland-2224/erotic/adult-services/massage-in-the-shire/404457020/advert.htm?pageno=1&search=true&advertcategory=79&return=1&keywords=shire&region=3

Just wondering what are the do's and don't's with this?
I plan on having sex with her. Obviously i will use a dom during this, but are there any other precautions I should take? Sorry I'm quite new to this thanks

blitz
07-12-2014, 09:33 PM
after seeing the photos of her the only precaution i would take is find someone else

cisco
07-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Agree ...:)

Max Impact
07-12-2014, 10:06 PM
She would be in her fifties. Are you ok with that?

CunningLinguist
07-12-2014, 10:26 PM
I feel sick after looking at those pics ...

Bose0412
07-12-2014, 10:28 PM
He has to be joking right ?

goulash
07-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Maybe you mean she's risky from the point of view of scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Bose0412
07-12-2014, 10:37 PM
i think everyone is a little too excited for the AR

JC21
07-12-2014, 11:25 PM
i think everyone is a little too excited for the AR

Hahaha well at $50 for a screw I think I should TOFTT and report back to the office tomorrow night. As I'm young my budget is a little tight at the moment so these $50 punts are the best I can do. Brothers, if you can find any better for around that price let me know haha.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Hahaha well at $50 for a screw I think I should TOFTT and report back to the office tomorrow night. As I'm young my budget is a little tight at the moment so these $50 punts are the best I can do. Brothers, if you can find any better for around that price let me know haha.

I think the cheapest punt around may be $70/30 min!

Some shops even have 20 min quickie which is very close to your budget - may be they are better options !

Good luck mate !

Cheers

wilisno
07-12-2014, 11:53 PM
I feel sick after looking at those pics ...
Haha ! I wouldn't try even if she pays me $50 !

JC21
08-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Haha ! I wouldn't try even if she pays me $50 !

Hahahaha! She doesn't look horrible, does she? Maybe my little bro is just really eager.

Also, as for seeing her for 50$, I heard she doesn't watch the clock at all, so I'm gonna drag the time out and see if I can get a full hour with her. Apparently she just really loves cock and charges something cos she has to pay rent.

Will do an AR tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Bose0412
08-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Well if thats your cup of tea, who are we to judge
for the budget aspect save your money and go to one you really want, is my opinion

Oneonone
08-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Are you serious? Why would you pay for that?

There are girls around that do bbbj and golden showers that look great and give good service. If you don't know where to find them pm me and I will let you know.

CunningLinguist
08-12-2014, 07:54 AM

If you are young you are gonna be scarred for life after seeing her, it's not worth it ...

Spe
08-12-2014, 07:57 AM
Yup bro... Don't do it. Don't scar yourself for life, you are still young.
But I must say she is a very honest WL, those photos has to be real.

Mr Crash and Burn
08-12-2014, 06:45 PM
advise is run

DYSLENOJD
08-12-2014, 07:11 PM
lol ad is now gone, was curious at how bad it was?

Max Impact
08-12-2014, 08:46 PM
APPEAL FOR JC21!! A young man cut down in his early years by severe burning of the retinas.

harmony
08-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Havent we had this discussion before, I remember these two

1)Full condom
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Festartikel-Müller-GmbH-Full-Condom/dp/B000VLXFPK

2)Scro-guard (with video demonstration)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/the-scroguard-is-the-worlds-first-all-over-pelvis-condom

The Scro guard is a little less restrictive, but I have no personal experience with either

Max Impact
08-12-2014, 09:57 PM
lol ad is now gone, was curious at how bad it was?

Maybe she got put in a nursing home or.......

pro_seeker
08-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Don't do it bro. I once did a ugly old WL back in the days because I couldn't afford anyone else. Since then, I must have fucked hundreds of hot young ones that I can no longer remember. But that ugly old one... She's scarred me for life and I will remember her forever

CunningLinguist
09-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Yeah, better to resort to hand relief than to go for that sort of thing ...

JC21
09-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Yeah, better to resort to hand relief than to go for that sort of thing ...

Wow. I should have listened to you brothers. She was very horny, and to be honest if i wanted to stay more than 30 i probably could've at no cost. Only good hings I will say is she doesn't watch the clock, will let you do whatever you wanna do and has good fuck holes. Other than that, yes I'm kinda scarred for life. She kept wanting to kiss me and I have no idea where her mouth had been. I told her at the start of the session I should have a shower (I assumed she would ask me to so I thought I would save her having to ask me). She told me I didn't need to (even though I was quite sweaty) this already raised alarm bells for me, she clearly doesn't mind dirty sex. She also put oil on the condom, clearly she didnt have a brain so i couldn't be bothered telling her this was bad, so I came very quickly after she decided to put oil on it and left on my way. I hope for my sake she's disease free. Only thing that worries me is she gave me BBBJ for about 10-15 seconds. Felt like 10-15 seconds too long LOL. Washed my dick so much straight after. Don't know if it helps haha. But yeah, would definitely not go back. But for other fellas, if you don't mind a dirty woman, this chick is up for anal and all manner of other things for only 50 bucks.

harmony
09-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Stay healthy bro. Maybe get a checkup. Seriously. That wont hurt, and that way you know where you stand after a pretty high risk activity

JC21
09-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Stay healthy bro. Maybe get a checkup. Seriously. That wont hurt, and that way you know where you stand after a pretty high risk activity

How would I go about getting a checkup? I've never seen my family doctor about anything sexual. Would be so awkward as I've known him since i was a baby. Would feel weird asking him about it. Can I just go to any random GP or to any centre to get checked? Honestly there's probably a 1% chance I've caught something, i engaged in unsafe behaviour with her very very briefly, but still, better to check and be sure I understand.

harmony
09-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeh, just go to random bulk billing GP a long way from your own suburb bro. Do it this week. Ring first to make sure they can do STI testing (Im sure most do)
Have an early morning piss, then hold, because when you get there, they may want you to give a basic urine sample as part of the testing
I dont know how much it will cost, but just say that you want the basics done, and need to be told up front how much

Other brothers here may know the cheapest way to go, but go to bulk billed practice
Its good to get baseline testing, just to know where you stand
Probably should be blood tests, like HIV and Hepatitis B,C, but again, I have no idea how much that all costs

xconcepx
09-12-2014, 07:58 PM
How would I go about getting a checkup? I've never seen my family doctor about anything sexual. Would be so awkward as I've known him since i was a baby. Would feel weird asking him about it. Can I just go to any random GP or to any centre to get checked? Honestly there's probably a 1% chance I've caught something, i engaged in unsafe behaviour with her very very briefly, but still, better to check and be sure I understand.

Parramatta Sexual Health Clinic
Marsden St, Parramatta NSW 2150
(02) 9843 3124

Free & extremely discreet!
Staff there are very friendly and non judgmental!

harmony
09-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks xconcepx

JC21
09-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Parramatta Sexual Health Clinic
Marsden St, Parramatta NSW 2150
(02) 9843 3124

Free & extremely discreet!
Staff there are very friendly and non judgmental!

Thanks bro.

I actually will definitely get tested, not because of this incident but because I realized I'm already demonstrating some symptoms of HIV. Two weeks ago I had a sinus infection and pharyngitis.This stopped about a week ago, but since then I have had a persistent dry cough that won't go away. When I saw my doctor two weeks ago he said my lymph nodes were swollen as well. I dont think they are anymore but these symptoms are still worrying me. I've never had sex without a condom but I've had a BBBJ with a WL in a shop once before yesterdays incident, and I mightve gotten infected from that.

harmony
09-12-2014, 08:52 PM
This all is starting to descend into conjecture

Your last escapade off cracker.com.au was the most risky I can imagine, rather than any experience you have had in a legitimate parlour

Get tested. End of story

Before this thread descends into scaremongering

CunningLinguist
09-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Wow. I should have listened to you brothers. She was very horny, and to be honest if i wanted to stay more than 30 i probably could've at no cost. Only good hings I will say is she doesn't watch the clock, will let you do whatever you wanna do and has good fuck holes. Other than that, yes I'm kinda scarred for life. She kept wanting to kiss me and I have no idea where her mouth had been. I told her at the start of the session I should have a shower (I assumed she would ask me to so I thought I would save her having to ask me). She told me I didn't need to (even though I was quite sweaty) this already raised alarm bells for me, she clearly doesn't mind dirty sex. She also put oil on the condom, clearly she didnt have a brain so i couldn't be bothered telling her this was bad, so I came very quickly after she decided to put oil on it and left on my way. I hope for my sake she's disease free. Only thing that worries me is she gave me BBBJ for about 10-15 seconds. Felt like 10-15 seconds too long LOL. Washed my dick so much straight after. Don't know if it helps haha. But yeah, would definitely not go back. But for other fellas, if you don't mind a dirty woman, this chick is up for anal and all manner of other things for only 50 bucks.

You should cut your dick off quick smart before the infection spreads ... :)

harmony
09-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Dr CunningLinguist, surgeon, at your service

CunningLinguist
09-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Dr CunningLinguist, surgeon, at your service

I wouldn't touch his dick with a ten foot barge poll after seeing those pics ...
Besides I am only qualified for gynaecology and psychology ...

harmony
09-12-2014, 09:29 PM
I missed the photos, but I am convinced nothing good comes from cracker.com.au website