PDA

View Full Version : Other Hot bikie sex

jadeofsydney
08-12-2014, 10:17 AM
I love tattooed men. There is nothing sexier than heaps of tatts on a hot body. To say I was a little excited to meet Mr Bikie (probably shouldn’t disclose the club) last week, would be an understatement.

So off we go for an hour booking. I’m guessing he was mid 30’s. He was ruggedly good looking – the type I like. ‘Pretty boys’ don’t do it for me. OMG his body was a masterpiece. I couldn’t stop staring at him while he showered. Steroids or natural? Don’t know – don’t care!

He wasn’t much of a talker, so we got straight into it. He really seemed to enjoy the bj – very enthusiastic. Men that moan are so sexy. Instant turn-on!

Next was a non-stop 35min sex session. Multiple positions – CG, reverse CG, mish, scissors, doggy and up against the wall. There was shower sex too! He loved heaps of dirty talk. Wow – he shouted the house down when he came. Awesome! His style was PSE with a ‘passionate aggressive’ twist.

I spent the remainder of the booking massaging while admiring his tatts and rock hard body.

Overall, a solid 8/10. Great stamina and I loved the variations on standard positions.

pro_seeker
08-12-2014, 02:59 PM
I wonder what your review of a soft bodied Asian dude who only typically lasts 5-10mins will be like!

Do you have a website Jade?

dokleng
08-12-2014, 03:27 PM
I wonder what your review of a soft bodied Asian dude who only typically lasts 5-10mins will be like!

Her silence on her other clients is clear enough mate.
Good review Jade.

Bluemercury
08-12-2014, 04:16 PM

I thought she used to have a profile and roster on www.happyending.com.au but I can't find it now :fire:

jadeofsydney
08-12-2014, 05:08 PM

No website sorry.

xconcepx
08-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Thats hilarious. Interesting see a girl review us lol.

I'd hate to hear what a girl has to say about me ahahahahaha unless of course she graded me a 8+ than im all ears!

Gucci2012
08-12-2014, 10:16 PM
I've got tatts. But my body is only tofu hard not rock. Love this AR.

wachumba
08-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Didn't the shop advertise that she loved Asian men before

dokleng
09-12-2014, 12:46 AM

WTH does that have to do with her AR?

yjl11
09-12-2014, 07:44 AM

She likes muscluclar guys with tatts. I think the shop just advertised that to get customers. Unless an aSian is muscular like a footballer and has tattoos. Not myself of course kol

wachumba
09-12-2014, 08:09 AM

WTH does that have to do with her AR?

In response to Pro seeker asking about Asian dudes.

Bazzladance69
09-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Hi Jade, You will like me, I ride a push bike, been known to let my hair down & buy stick on tatts, I talk dirty, the Asian girls say I am big & hard,
I know how to work a shower, I will pay you, I know you want me BAD.:fire::slobber:

x11
09-12-2014, 08:40 AM
How about battle scars??

I got this one in 'nam.
This here I got from agent orange when it melted half my face.
This one from my second wife when she wanted to see my intestines.

jadeofsydney
09-12-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't need tatts and muscles as prerequisites for 'good sex'. I'm not that shallow.

I'm just saying the guy was HOT and just happened to be good in bed. Bonus!

Midnight_Prowl
09-12-2014, 08:01 PM

Be realistic mate.... Hv u heard thing called 'marketing'???

wachumba
09-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Be realistic mate.... Hv u heard thing called 'marketing'???

I just pointed out the fact that the shop wrote it. I didn't write that I believed it. Pretty obvious considering this is a predominantly Asian forum.

Sextus
10-12-2014, 11:41 PM
He loved heaps of dirty talk. Wow – he shouted the house down when he came.

Dear Jade,

You left this out - did you come too? Also, can you give us some examples of the dirty talk you were uttering? :slobber:

dokleng
11-12-2014, 12:12 AM
...can you give us some examples of the dirty talk you were uttering? :slobber:

Book her and find our for yourself Sextus. I am sure she'd love to demo it in person. Ooohlala.
Don't forget the Henna Tattoos before you go... :grimace: