PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting a Free Hand Job

aussiemate
08-12-2014, 06:16 PM
We all know that prices are starting to get a little high in Brisbane. There are a few ways you can get a free or at least cheaper hand job: Use basic psychology.

When you go for a massage you are naked, exposed, lying with your face down. The masseuse is standing over you in control, dominating you. In 99% of cases she dominates from the time you enter her domain till you leave. She is a master of charm and an even better master of extracting your money from your wallet.

A few tips, ones that work for me every time. Remember these are methods used to get a better price for your "happies". These are not personal attacks, I don't promote that at all. The girls deserve respect. This is all about bartering. Ok now the list:

- complain about the massage nicely but sincerely: too hard, too firm, to light, not professional. This puts the girls on the back foot. They want to please you (but they are dominating you remember) they really want to please you. Some girls are very proud of their massage skills and criticising is effective.

Effect: when they ask for money for happies then you can say "look the massage was not so great and now you are asking for how much" everyone wants to please. They WILL reduce the price sometimes throw in the happy for free.

- threaten to walk out naked into the hall if they ask for too much for happies. Remember this is all bluff in the buff ;-)

Effect: they do not want to be embarrassed infront of their work mates and will try to keep you in the room. Price for happy goes down, dick comes up.

- don't ever take enough money and say you don't have a credit card and you don't have your drivers licence.

Effect: they will ask you for something valuable whilst you go for more money. You don't have anything valuable so you are in a good situation. Act dumb... act real dumb. $20 is better than nothing for the girls.

More later....

revolnaisa
08-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Good thinking mate. I think we can't do this trick more often.
However, I have made up my mind. I will never visit any of shops anymore due to raids. I have found a number of very good private operators, I have been visiting them for last 3 months as there were a number of open invitations for cops on this forum. It is better to be safe than sorry (I think).

popeye96
08-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Too much stuffing around for me. Throw all that crap into the mix and the whole massage becomes less about having a relaxing time, and more about saving a couple of bucks. If you really are that tight and you want to go through all that, then good luck to you. I say well done and keep up the good work. Personally, I really couldn't be bothered. I'll pay what I think the massage is worth. If they want too much for the tip, I'll tell them so and risk leaving without if need be. Never failed me yet and the girls don't think you're a tight arse nut job after you leave. It's all about building up a rapport with the girls. If you blatantly act like a knob, then you will get nothing the next visit.

Emporio
08-12-2014, 11:16 PM
I really hope the MLs read this and just let you walk out the hall butt naked and make a fool of yourself. You're obviously not there for a great experience, just for someone to whack you off for free.

brownwallaby
09-12-2014, 01:29 AM
I doubt if the methods outlined above will work for repeat visits. I have my own ways which work perfectly with my regulars and as a result I only have to spend $30-50 for things that could otherwise cost me 100