PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mixed Messages

danenth
09-12-2014, 07:52 PM
I have recieved many PM's from massage shops latley on Wechat. I thought I would try one I had never heard of before.

It looked to be as legit as they come. I booked for an hour. As i lay face down i was waiting for the towel to cover me but it did not appear. Things are looking up I thought (although the music was extremely loud, a bit of a mood killer to be honest)

The usual signs started to appear, pressing crotch onto elbows, leaning over face with boobs etc. On the flip ML covers me with a small face washer and says she will send in other girl. Here we go I said to myself.
Other girl enters and spends the next half hour rubbing my legs. Massage finished she says.WHAT THE !!!!.

On the way out (I asume it was the manager) asks how was massage. What was I going to say. So I lied and said it was ok thankyou, vowing never to return again. Manager then says next time you come back I make sure i look after you. Do i risk it and go back ???

The ironic thing was the last song playing before time was up was "I don't know why I didn't come" by Nora Jones. ( im not kidding)

bigbob
09-12-2014, 08:52 PM
i would give that place a miss

brownwallaby
09-12-2014, 10:03 PM
I'd say yes go back. You didnt request anything and some girls are cautious when they serve someone new. They would not make the offer

aussiemate
10-12-2014, 07:44 AM
I'd say yes go back. You didnt request anything and some girls are cautious when they serve someone new. They would not make the offer

I have been twice one called s***n and the other s****r.

s****r was pretty open and I knew a happy was on the way by the way she dressed for the massage and with massage messages to say I'm not just a massager, I'm here to have your cock explode (I highly recommend her). Though not sexy right up her massage messages were. She knew how to massage around my dick to have me wanting to beg for extras - nicely granted and what a blow it was!

s***n was a very good massager but her dress was all about getting my dick hard, heavy makeup, very short skirt and high heels. Come on now if a place is offering legit massages would the "masseuse" be plastered with heavy makeup, super short skirt and high heels, she looked like a street walker for god's sake. It screams "here comes a fuck". It does NOT say we are legit massage professionals! It says we are here for your happy dollars! She was a little too old but her massage was good though.

So if you are a first timer look at the clothes the girls wear. If they do hjs and bjs and nude and fs then heavy makeup and sexy clothes screams a BIG yes!!!. Any cop walking into the place will know straight up what the place is! When you walk in you should know too guys. Think with your eyes!! When in the room, the way the girl massages as with s****r is also a clear sign!!

Happy punting boys... my all your joys cum at once. Merry Xmas!!!

brownwallaby
10-12-2014, 08:58 AM
So if you are a first timer look at the clothes the girls wear. If they do hjs and bjs and nude and fs then heavy makeup and sexy clothes screams a BIG yes!!!. Any cop walking into the place will know straight up what the place is! When you walk in you should know too guys. Think with your eyes!! When in the room, the way the girl massages as with s****r is also a clear sign!!

Happy punting boys... my all your joys cum at once. Merry Xmas!!!

yes and no. In my last two full package sessions (i was a first timer in both occasions, girls were nubies) both girls had very casual outfit (one just finished her uni class, the other just completed her day job at a sushi shop) and very little make up if they had any at all. Yet the sessions went extremely well and we developed very good interaction that progressed extremely quickly within the hour
On other occasions I had girls with heavy make up and very revealing outfit yet I ended up getting massage only, maybe because of my reluctance to build a good rapport with them