PDA

View Full Version : General talk Looking for Busty Diane from poplar st

fatalbert1978
10-12-2014, 12:15 PM
There was a busty thai girl that worked at poplar st last year and has left from there. Does anyone know where she has moved to?
You will make my christmas the best year ever!!!

cato
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
There was a busty Diana who worked at 429 Parramatta Road Leichhardt.

Not sure if it's the same girl but I thought I'd mention it in case.

chemistry84
10-12-2014, 09:30 PM
This might be the same Diane that works at 7 Cowper, she's usually on Friday.

She has massive tits (implants) too, might be the same girl.

Rastaman
10-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Ahhh Diane. She was one of my all time favourites. The last time I saw her was at 429 Parramatta rd and she actually told me she was going to leave the industry soon. The next time I tried to book her she was gone.

They told me she left to get married. I don't know if that's true, but I know her tits were real (no implants) and they were awesome. So I doubt it's the same Diane from Cowper st, but I would love to be proven wrong or to be told where she can be found, because she was unforgettable!

Debo
10-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Ahhh Diane. She was one of my all time favourites. The last time I saw her was at 429 Parramatta rd and she actually told me she was going to leave the industry soon. The next time I tried to book her she was gone.

They told me she left to get married. I don't know if that's true, but I know her tits were real (no implants) and they were awesome. So I doubt it's the same Diane from Cowper st, but I would love to be proven wrong or to be told where she can be found, because she was unforgettable!

She also worked as candy at 533 and bobo at kellys. Haven't seen her for a while, last time was Cowper st.

fatalbert1978
11-12-2014, 09:50 AM
thanks for you help guys

carmen farquis
11-12-2014, 03:34 PM
she opened a legit shop in Paddington don't know which one

feelus
04-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Anyone have any update on Diana? I am hoping to track her down