PDA

View Full Version : 📝📝📝📝📝📝MOC Questionaire📝📝📝📝📝📝 What you expect from a young slim Sexy Aussie@MOC? ⭕❌⭕❌

MyOutCall Australia
16-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Hi all brothas,

Please give me some ideas about what you guys gonna expect from a sexy slim Aussie@MOC?

For look, figure, services & rates.

I am seriously listening...

thanks for all your thoughts

Duncan

MyOutCall.com.au
SydneyCat.com

wilisno
16-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Amy at 130 was doing fine there even when she was providing CBJ only and no Daty, and charged $40 more than her Asian counterparts, because of her good attitude and youth. She was only 19 !

But to work in an outcall agency, I think they have to lift their game a bit, but still : attitude, attitude, attitude !

MyOutCall Australia
16-01-2013, 04:34 AM
Thanks willsno brotha for your advices.

More?

Gucci2012
16-01-2013, 05:37 AM
When my friends travel to Sydney they always want to hunt "yellow hair girl" For example you go PRC you can bang PRC chick same as Korea, Japan so naturally they think Australia has "yellow hair girl" every where, but then they realise "yellow hair girl" is not easily accessible unless you have a few grand that is.

So I suppose blonde hair who can perform DFK, BBBJ as a bare minimum.

Eureka
16-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Mmmm - good but difficult question.
Why ?
Because think of what the current Asian outcall offer (just my impression of course) for eg a MOC, Bluemoon, Mygirlsdorm, Sydney Gorgeous, 5* Penthouse!!
Usually it is either:
1) young, relatively innocent, GF, cute slim girls
Or
2) young, ok figure/ face more experienced with sex girl with fantastic services (bbbj, daty, CIM etc)

So now think how a young Aussie chick might fit with that "product range" for that price??

First group 1) - my impression is that these girls come due to serious financial problems. The reality is that a young Australian inexperienced girl will have many other options (Family. Centerlink etc) before they need to take this option.

Second group 2) - I think offering those services from a young good looking Aussie experienced girl is unlikely - they have a market without going to extent of bbbj or CIM - prob wont happen unless they are not good standard in looks OR it will cost you $800 per hr for a still in good condition 30yo,

Sorry - I don't see it happening for above reasons :(

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Mmmm - good but difficult question.
Why ?
Because think of what the current Asian outcall offer (just my impression of course) for eg a MOC, Bluemoon, Mygirlsdorm, Sydney Gorgeous, 5* Penthouse!!
Usually it is either:
1) young, relatively innocent, GF, cute slim girls
Or
2) young, ok figure/ face with fantastic services (bbbj, daty, CIM etc)

So now think how a young Aussie chick might fit with that "product range" for that price??

First group 1) - my impression is that these girls come due to serious financial problems. The reality is that a young Australian inexperienced girl will have many other options (Family. Centerlink etc) before they need to take this option.

Second group 2) - I think offering those services from a young good looking Aussie experienced girl is unlikely - they have a market without going to extent of bbbj or CIM - prob wont happen unless they are not good standard in looks OR it will cost you $800 per hr for a still in good condition 30yo,

Sorry - I don't see it happening for above reasons :(

Excellent summations there brother Eureka, 100% agreed.

There are so many more options for young Aussie girls who may be in financial trouble. But if she is young and hot and has a decent body and willing to do sex. there will be very little differences for her in terms of income comparing just doing straight sex, CBJ and decent general services in an up market FS shops such as Stiletto, Liaisons or Tiffany or whatever Cauc Outcall agencies vs having to do BBBJ etc. Also, the Aussie girls are usually well educated in sex education and fully aware of the risks of STD, HIV and all that, unless she is a drug addict herself, very hard to see any of them willing do higher risked sex acts such as BBBJ and/or DD, CIM etc.

The Asian market however, where the WLs have much less options, no social connections and support and very little or no English, they will be much easier to give in for providing more intimate services.

So may be Aussie girls are not really a viable options. However, if you can get your hands on some Eastern European girls from Russia, Ukraine, Poland ..............etc may be WLs from those countries will be more likely to submit to those demands??

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

sukeong
16-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Definitely young young young. 18-21. So hard to find in shops. Figure and look wise not too picky as long as they are not fat ugly pigs. Blondes and redheads are cool. Service wise if they could do BBBJ and daty cool, if not fine. But dfk is a must. Willing to pay slightly more, maybe 400-500 an hr. I mean FFS, bedroom eyes is charging 650.

Mate told me, coming to aus and not experiencing lovely cauc girls is like going to France, fine cuisine capital of the world, and still dine out on macdonalds everyday.

MyOutCall Australia
17-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Definitely young young young. 18-21. So hard to find in shops. Figure and look wise not too picky as long as they are not fat ugly pigs. Blondes and redheads are cool. Service wise if they could do BBBJ and daty cool, if not fine. But dfk is a must. Willing to pay slightly more, maybe 400-500 an hr. I mean FFS, bedroom eyes is charging 650.

Mate told me, coming to aus and not experiencing lovely cauc girls is like going to France, fine cuisine capital of the world, and still dine out on macdonalds everyday.

thanks all your guys' opinions.

to sukeong brotha,

You seem to like blonde style yeah?

Many causation outcall companies charge 700/h, and owner & girls share half half.

But unfortunately even though some young pretty caucation gal only have one job a week, they still stay. Obviously they've got enough. For all services they charge extra like DT/BBBJ, DFK, CIM, COF, BBM, CB, Golden shower, brown shower, Anal, Spanish, MP and always attached awesome attitudes! There really really have much more services available to book in the session than asian. So western outcall gals are really providing much more services menu for price.

Now the question is: How you sell a good Aussie gal with a affordable rate for more people? This is the core! TO MAKE THEM FAMOUS AND GIVE MORE PEOPLE a chance to see! Get the cash and leave this industry quicker...Obviously this is what every brotha is expecting from them firstly & mostly.

For 700-10000/h? Oh, we do not care she is cover gal or TV star whatever.

Thanks brothas.

My little thoughts.

duncan
MyOutCall.com
SydneyCat.com