PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star MILK- 20yo Tiny Rocket Can Take Anything Max Throws at Her

Max Impact
10-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Milk just turned 20 three days ago (I just missed out on fucking her as a teenager)!

She has a very cute face that makes her seem much younger even than she is.

She is tiny too, under 160cm. But she has huge and natural boobs. Her body has some puppy fat. Her schoolgirl face made me so horny, I was feeling sorry for what I was about to do to the innocent little rabbit.

When Milk came out of the shower after me I didn’t give her time to dry. I laid her down in the chair and ate her bald pussy. She squirmed and squealed. I didn’t know till later that she hadn’t had sex for 6 months. I lifted her head up so that she could perform BBBJ. For a twenty year old Milk was very good- maybe it just comes naturally to Taiwanese girls.

I finally let her escape to lay out the sheet on the bed. When she was busy doing this I dommed up and had her lay down before the job was even finished. There was an initial resistance from Milk’s pussy to letting anything enter. She gasped when it happened and began cute groaning sounds.

We fucked in various positions- so many that when we later tried to count we couldn’t but estimated twenty. On most changeovers I was licking her now pink pussy for a few moments. With sweat all over me I asked for more BBBJ as the first time it was so brief due to my impatience. Milk looked shy and reserved when I suggested that I shoot a load in her little mouth so we dommed up again and fucked in mish for the last furlong home.

Chitchat and yakyak and constant deep kissing ensued. She is an absolutely fine kisser. I felt a twinge in my cock after this 5 minute rest and guided Milk’s hand to him again. She got me hard easily and so I pushed the top of her head gently. She obediently when down for a BBBJ and I promised that I wouldn’t fuck her again as I thought she’d been through a lot with her first Westerner.

But I found myself soon asking for permission to don a new condom. We slowly kissed and fucked until the warning bell and past that. Milk was eyes open through most of the time we were together, engaging me. She’s a very sweet girl; she’s very cute and has big natural knockers for those that crave them. Highly recommended!

When we opened the door PingPong was coming up the stairs to kick me out. We must have been well over time.

Max Impact
11-12-2014, 10:22 PM
oh, I forgot. She said she didn't know why she was called MILK.

I said "5* BOSS might be referring to your rather large boobs!"

marrick
12-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Did she have experience in the industry before?

Max Impact
12-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Absolutely not! Young and innocent but learned a lot from her ex-BF in Tawain.

5 Star City
13-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Absolutely not! Young and innocent but learned a lot from her ex-BF in Tawain.

MILK is still v young

But no more INNOCENT after you Max:miao:

Max Impact
14-12-2014, 01:34 AM
MILK is still v young

But no more INNOCENT after you Max:miao:

She fucked me, I didnt fuck her la!

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2014, 02:13 AM
She fucked me, I didnt fuck her la!

I think I need to fuck those milk jugs !!

I'll be there if Adam Scott wins the PGA at Royal Pine tomorrow !!

Max Impact
14-12-2014, 09:25 AM
I think I need to fuck those milk jugs !!

I'll be there if Adam Scott wins the PGA at Royal Pine tomorrow !!

Ill be there either way!

goulash
14-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Reminds me a lot of my girlfriend... hey... WAIT A MINUTE...

5 Star City
22-12-2014, 11:37 AM
All Natural MILK

Tasting next Tues 3pm.... 8pm

Milking.... 0488 857 827