PDA

View Full Version : Watland

Mdlovespunting
11-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Was eager for a punt yesterday, so looked at Locanto and BP to see what was available.
I was pleased to see an ad on Locanto for a Japanese professional full body oil massage, then in brackets, "maybe more", very interesting I thought, and as the address was Springwood I was hoping it might be Watland St., as there have been a few interesting comments re this place.
Booked in for an hour, and showed up on time, huge suprise, as when I entered, there would have been 5 girls, all very attractive. This certainly was looking good.
A guy asked if I wanted a special service where the girl will help me undress, haven't been offered that before and so for an extra $20, why not. Gorgeous girl came in, and what a sexy and teasing preparation, I thought if the pre amble is this good, the massage will be incredible, I was giving thanks to past reviews and giving myself hi 5's.
She left and two girls came in, (now I was offered a duo at the counter, but had declined), in all my previous experiences, duo's have never been the best, girls chat amongst them selves and you never really connect with the girl. Then, when it comes to the business end, one gets disappointed if you only want one, any way, one of the girls said the other was in training, so they just got started.
At this stage, excitement is still building, it's been discussed before, but to me, it's the reason I do shops, will it, or won't it happen, the subtle tease and "accidental" touch as the massage is happening, it all part of it. Anyway, they start on the legs and give a very proffesional massage, best part of 20 mins just on the legs and no "accidentals". Warning bells are starting to chime, no groin at the elbow, if you move a leg or arm to contact the yl, she moves away!! Finally after the flip and 45 mins, I can't help it, I enquire politely about extras, but no go, she never does and she's training the new girl. WTF, after the initial tease, I thought this was a certainty, very disappointing I have read reports on this place that sounded promising, maybe just bad luck, but I certainly won't be going back

brownwallaby
11-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I tried the sister shop in Greenslopes and it was a much better experience than yours. Sadly that Logan Rd shop will be shut down and they'll focus on Watland

RottenLittlePunt
11-12-2014, 01:40 PM
I tried the sister shop in Greenslopes and it was a much better experience than yours. Sadly that Logan Rd shop will be shut down and they'll focus on Watland

There is another shop 5 doors up (red building) that looks promising if Greenslopes is more convenient. I haven't tried it myself but I think someone mentioned it is Chinese run.

Brisguy72
11-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Don't waste your time at the shop in Greenslopes with the red front.

Its run by a plump scrubber and the massage is awful.

This shop is way past its heyday way back when the owner of GTM was working there....

darkice
02-01-2015, 11:47 AM
went here the other day. Had a tall and skinny japanese girl. No accidental touches.. crappy massage with tons of oil. She spent so much timing wiping the oil with paper towel(yes paper towel!!)

On the flip, was covered. Didn't bother asking, wasn't getting the vibe at all.

brownwallaby
02-01-2015, 12:26 PM
I've visited the sister shop in Greenslopes twice. First visit was happy, second one was better

icanfly
02-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Used to go to the red front in Greenslopes years ago. Had a great regular then the shop got sold to someone else

MrGrumpy
12-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Gave Wattie a go last week and the only way to describe it was mediocre.

It also seems a bit odd to me having them all sitting there at the front when you walk in.

Am also fairly sure that they were taking the piss too as one said something to the others in Japanese and they all giggled.

Instinct was telling me to walk but I stuck it out.

Hottie with coloured contacts that I tried had no real skill or training it seems so msg was a average to say the least and I didn't bother even asking about anything else. This experience seems to match with some of the other comments about this place.

Get the feeling that you need to be a regular here to even stand a chance of seeing the a-la-carte menu :grimace:

Dunno, something about this place just doesn't click for me.

Afterwards also had a fly-by into a nearby new shop at 15 Dennis Road which has a $50/hr special. Looks to be run by Chinese but there was an Indian girl there and nice and clean but alas just curtains between rooms. Looks to be worth a spin at an off-peak time. In hindsight, I should have given this a go instead of $40/30 at Watties.