PDA

View Full Version : Complaint The downside of punting with regulars

pantydroppa
12-12-2014, 02:14 PM
I have visited the same working girl 3 times in the last month and unfortunately I've messed things up between us.
To cut a long story short the 3 sessions went down like this:

Session 1: no dfk. Light pecking on the lips, no daty and she hints no pussy play or fingering. CBJ was average at best and very tame.
Sex was quite good and very gfe. She has great muscular control in her pussy and gripped my cock making her tight.

Session 2: Her tight pussy had me coming back for more, now she was kissing me not full on dfk but a kinda lfk, bbbj with some attempted DT and I rubbed her pussy. She was more wild in sex and I came in her mouth. Great massage to follow and she gave me her number.

Session 3: I booked her directly on her number, as soon as I arrived full on DFK. We stripped eachother like long lost lovers, I was so horny while she was giving me bbbj I went down for fingering and daty, then we changed to 69, she was licking my balls, light rimming as I finger fucked her.
She even spat on my cock and wanked me as she sucked me.
Then came time for the main event, straight in missionary uncovered. I should of known better but at the time I didn't care, this felt so good.
Bent her over and still no mention of condom as I entered her in doggy until I came on her back, she turned around and licked and sucked all the sex juices off my cock.

Luckily for me I am single so no need to worry about taking home anything from my bareback adventure.
Needless to say I won't be seeing her again, deleted her number from my phone and will wait 2 months before getting tested. During that time I will just have to wank. :cry:

dokleng
12-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Good. Have a break. Now I can have her all to myself. :smile:

Max Impact
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I'd do a test soon and one in two months as well.

Oneonone
12-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Well bro it takes two to not use a condom so you may have got caught up in the moment and so may she!

If you like her then you can always see her again and just ask her to use a condom.

check any Ar's on here on the girl and you will get a pretty good idea if she is one of those wl that doesn't use a condom with lots of clients or it was a spur of the moment thing.

I would still punt but just use a condom and to ensure the girl is safe doen't do CIM or natural French etc so look after the girls.

harmony
12-12-2014, 04:55 PM
All the best bro, and thanks for the cautionary tale

max_power
12-12-2014, 06:47 PM
I wonder how many bareback cocks she's taken.

Oneonone
12-12-2014, 07:15 PM
I love punting with regulars as you get to know the girl and get some chemistry going with her the sex just gets better, I don't see girls that are known to do bare back and all the girls I see are safe and use a condom, well they do with me and to the best of my knowledge they do with others.

harmony
12-12-2014, 08:47 PM
All the best mate. Need to wear protection. Always

Oneonone
13-12-2014, 07:20 AM
I thought you punted pretty much exclusively at tp64/533.

My regulars, girls that is, are at 533 and I don't have any problems with the receptionist its a bit out of my way but overall I get good service there.

I don't punt at 64 at present haven't for a couple of years as a friend of mine lives in the street, nearly got caught.

I visit other shops Kellys, and have been to try, Peakhurst, Riverwood, two at Bankstown, the two at Granville and a few others in the last few months, just to see what's around and keep my options open.

I have visited lots of shops like Ginza, 5 Star, Penthouse, Liasions, etc but not in the last 12 months the list goes on 108 shops to date so I know what's what!

And yes some of the shops have changed owners many times since my last visit there are a few around that seem to change every 3 months or so.

Midnight_Prowl
13-12-2014, 08:52 PM
I'd do a test soon and one in two months as well.

Why 2 months??

max_power
13-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I've been punting with a regular once a week for 2 months. Still the best sex I've had and not bored yet. I guess people or me enjoy comfort zone and know your guaranteed good service.

Oneonone
13-12-2014, 09:33 PM
I have been punting with a regular for 4 months seen 22 times in that period have been seeing her prior to that before she had a 7 month break total times I have seen her over 4 years now is 35 times.

wilisno
13-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Why 2 months??

Some serious disease takes time to incubate, it won't show in the test if tested too early.

Midnight_Prowl
13-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Ok cool thx.

Is it less risky if u did not cum in her pussy? Or is doesn't make any difference??

wilisno
13-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Ok cool thx.

Is it less risky if u did not cum in her pussy? Or is doesn't make any difference??

It doesn't.

Edpiet
29-12-2014, 01:28 AM
My regulars, girls that is, are at 533 and I don't have any problems with the receptionist its a bit out of my way but overall I get good service there.

I don't punt at 64 at present haven't for a couple of years as a friend of mine lives in the street, nearly got caught.

I visit other shops Kellys, and have been to try, Peakhurst, Riverwood, two at Bankstown, the two at Granville and a few others in the last few months, just to see what's around and keep my options open.

I have visited lots of shops like Ginza, 5 Star, Penthouse, Liasions, etc but not in the last 12 months the list goes on 108 shops to date so I know what's what!

And yes some of the shops have changed owners many times since my last visit there are a few around that seem to change every 3 months or so.

Hey Bro, you've been to my monthly regular budget-priced shop, so... Is cheaper usually better from your recent travels experience?

Oneonone
29-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Hey Bro, you've been to my monthly regular budget-priced shop, so... Is cheaper usually better from your recent travels experience?

It depends on lots of things.

For me the $150 shops are best as I can punt more often

I am not young so I am happy to see a girl in mid 30's or even a bit older. I don't usually like to see 20 year olds.

I get much better service from the more mature ladies and to be fair I don't blame the young girls for preferring younger customers.
The more expensive shops usually have more up market premises, but how much do you want to pay for this sure it is nicer but I prefer to see more girls, mind you I don't like dirty places no matter how cheap.

I have tried lots of shops and girls from $100 to $1000 per hour these days I usually stick to the $150 shops only occasionally going to a more expensive place but these days $300 per hour is max if I want a change and then I usually try non Asian if I spend that much. Spending that much usuall reminds me how lucky we are to have the $150 Asian shops

Happy punting

Edpiet
06-01-2015, 12:26 PM
It depends on lots of things.

For me the $150 shops are best as I can punt more often

I am not young so I am happy to see a girl in mid 30's or even a bit older. I don't usually like to see 20 year olds.

I get much better service from the more mature ladies and to be fair I don't blame the young girls for preferring younger customers.
The more expensive shops usually have more up market premises, but how much do you want to pay for this sure it is nicer but I prefer to see more girls, mind you I don't like dirty places no matter how cheap.

I have tried lots of shops and girls from $100 to $1000 per hour these days I usually stick to the $150 shops only occasionally going to a more expensive place but these days $300 per hour is max if I want a change and then I usually try non Asian if I spend that much. Spending that much usuall reminds me how lucky we are to have the $150 Asian shops

Happy punting

Thanks for your detailed response, yes I totally understand what you mean as I am in my 40's and note the older ladies certainly know how to look after you.
I have been a regular at one only and haven't tried elsewhere due to the prices. It is very clean and very happy with the assortment of nice ladies

Mr Crash and Burn
06-01-2015, 10:32 PM
I have visited the same working girl 3 times in the last month and unfortunately I've messed things up between us.
To cut a long story short the 3 sessions went down like this:

Session 1: no dfk. Light pecking on the lips, no daty and she hints no pussy play or fingering. CBJ was average at best and very tame.
Sex was quite good and very gfe. She has great muscular control in her pussy and gripped my cock making her tight.

Session 2: Her tight pussy had me coming back for more, now she was kissing me not full on dfk but a kinda lfk, bbbj with some attempted DT and I rubbed her pussy. She was more wild in sex and I came in her mouth. Great massage to follow and she gave me her number.

Session 3: I booked her directly on her number, as soon as I arrived full on DFK. We stripped eachother like long lost lovers, I was so horny while she was giving me bbbj I went down for fingering and daty, then we changed to 69, she was licking my balls, light rimming as I finger fucked her.
She even spat on my cock and wanked me as she sucked me.
Then came time for the main event, straight in missionary uncovered. I should of known better but at the time I didn't care, this felt so good.
Bent her over and still no mention of condom as I entered her in doggy until I came on her back, she turned around and licked and sucked all the sex juices off my cock.

Luckily for me I am single so no need to worry about taking home anything from my bareback adventure.
Needless to say I won't be seeing her again, deleted her number from my phone and will wait 2 months before getting tested. During that time I will just have to wank. :cry:

Similar thing happened to me with an ML......almost identical with the exception of no FS for the first 2 visits, then a box of chocolates on the third turned the dynamics of the session on its head.