PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Ellie - young Korean girl needs to be tamed

pro_seeker
12-12-2014, 03:22 PM
It's been a while since I rocked up to a brothel I hadn't been to before and without a booking.

First thing about this joint. The entrance on the main road is way too exposed for my liking and when I was leaving through the back door, it was right in front of a massive bus stop hub so a whole row of strangers watching me leave a brothel. Not sure if I'll be visiting again in broad daylight.

They showed me 4 girls in the line up. First three were meh.. Lina from HK was prob the only worth doing. The 4th girl however seemed much younger with a tight body and ass.

Paid my $150 for 45mins and was shown to the room. After shower by myself, Ellie comes knocking. She's been in the industry for a couple of years but first day at Rockdale.

First impressions: pretty face, probably more cute than gorgeous. Small b cups and tight everywhere. The ass was so firm and arousing to grab on to in cowgirl.

She is a no kissing and no daty girl by the way. And all safe. She went straight into it with a cat bath over my torso and she dommed me up for some enthusiastic bj with plenty of eye contact. On with the lube and mounted me in cowgirl.. Fairly tight and she seemed to be getting into it quite a bit. Not too loud but very genuine sounding moans in the right places. She is bit of an energizer bunny and didn't tire at all riding me for good 6-7mins.

We switched to bit of missionary but when she kept turning away from any kissing action, I flipped her over to finish in doggy. Just a note, her tight body is glorious to look at in that position and didn't last much longer.

Overall, a very standard k-girl punt, what with the no kissing/daty/cbj service. Pros: young, cute, great beach tanned body (160cm or so) that's fun to look at and grab. Perky personality.

Will I return? Maybe.. I think the potential is there for a better service on return visit. But only after night fall at Rockdale.

Rockdale_485
13-12-2014, 01:16 PM
actually 485 Rockdale has a very low profile among the locals, hardly anyone know there is a brothel there, the exit is the same the 2nd hand shop, everyone will think you're going or coming out from the 2nd hand shop...
Merry Xmas