PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Chongqing model, May, her beauty and snow white long legs conquered my heart

lonelyorange
12-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Girl's Name : May

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Thursday , 11 December 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : very pretty with long curvy hair, slim long body, natural boobs (est 34C cup)and big bums (EST 36in), waist medium (est 26in), size 8, 171cm tall (without shoes), snow - white smooth skin, Very gentle, lovely and friendly.

Roster: just arrived and roster not yet fixed

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

I did not see any roster yesterday. I just called and asked who were working and any good recommendations. Jason, receptionist on duty, told me that a very tall, pretty Chongqing girl, May, just arrived from overseas and started working in the shop and Australia for the first time. I was overjoyed and hence made booking without hesitation for early evening.

When May came out to say hello, I could only say " holy shit" to myself. How could such a pretty girl work in a shop?May wore a short black skirt and revealed her long snow-white legs. Her body is slim and long. Her face looks elegant and extremely sexy and pretty. She is a tall girl, more than 1.7m. She also has lovely smiles.

After payment, I went into room with her. After undressing her, I felt that her boobs are soft and natural. Her boobs are not big, but good enough for my palms to hold, just. We had a quick chat before we started our sexy business. She told me she is from Chongqing and she has long legs because she needs to walk up and down the streets of this slopy city all the time. Her skin is snow-white because there is always fog in this famous city of China, (for producing the prettiest girls and also 薄熙来- the city boss who is now in jail). May is a very typical Chongqing girl. She said she worked as a model before. I of course can believe her with her height and slim long body. She just looks so perfect. I felt really lucky tonight.

After shower, May gave me good catbath and very good CBJ. I felt that sex with May was better than what I had with many other girls recently, even compared with Anna, whom I saw recently. The reason was that May has a pair of long snow-white legs and holding them while doing the mish position was just fantastic. May's pussy was very tight as she did not work before in this industry. She did not have sex for quite some time too before she came to Australia (per what she said, and from her pussy tightness, I could also believe her). Her moaning and reactions during sex was fantastic. She moaned continuously and very sexily. Her hands kept wrapping around my body and sometimes pressing my bums down to her pussy. She had a few orgasms, as I could hear her uttering the words "I am coming" a few times. I enjoyed getting girls to reach their orgasms as their feelings after orgasms were entirely different and so enjoyable to me. However, said is easier than done. Many girls refused to reach stage of orgasms as they would feel tired after orgasms. This I could understand as it happens to me too.

I changed many different positions so as to enjoy the beautiful views of this great lady. In the end, I shot after I reverted back to the mish position. Time with May passed so quickly. After I came, I heard May's time clock rang and so I got off her body and went to have shower. At this point, May told me that her pussy felt painful as she did not work before and my long and strong sex with her was too much for her pussy. I said sorry to her, but she said it was OK. Still, I felt a bit guilty.

Before I left, May gave me a nice warm hug and said she would like me to come back to see her soon. I of course said yes and would have to watch this shop roster closely for her next working day in future. I just wish this beautiful girl recover soon from her pussy pains and could earn as much money as she needs and deserves.