PDA

View Full Version : General talk Upskirt shop

Ethanhunt
13-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Ok here is a question, what shops have a steep stair case leading up to the room that lets the punter get a nice glimpse of what is to come. I'm more interested in rnt places.
To kick things off I know that Michelle's potts point has this. I've not seen this in any of the Chinese Thai places I have been too. Although I hear there is a shop at North syd. Can't remember the name but it is well known. Any others around cbd? Am I the only one that thinks this is hot ?

wilisno
13-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Ok here is a question, what shops have a steep stair case leading up to the room that lets the punter get a nice glimpse of what is to come. I'm more interested in rnt places.
To kick things off I know that Michelle's potts point has this. I've not seen this in any of the Chinese Thai places I have been too. Although I hear there is a shop at North syd. Can't remember the name but it is well known. Any others around cbd? Am I the only one that thinks this is hot ?
5* City at Wooloomooloo.

That's an FS shop though, you should be able to get your intelligence from MI6 though bro Ethan ! :miao:

max_power
14-12-2014, 09:59 AM
I don't get it. You cant wait till ur into the room and u can see all U want. Or is it a fetish to see up skirts, which is fine if it's ir cup of tea

rooter
14-12-2014, 10:33 AM
At Romeos you follow the girl up the stairs so if you keep around 3 steps behind you get a great look at the girls arse.
Personally I like the idea of knocking on the door and the girl greeting you in a sexy outfit.
Even after hundreds of punts I still get butterflies in my stomach, my heart beats a hundred miles an hour and I have a semi hard on in my pants as I approach and knock on that door.

aussiegaigin
14-12-2014, 08:59 PM
When I first went to 130 Botany Rd many years ago the reception was on ground floor, then there were a couple of flights of stairs to get up to the rooms. Following the girl was the norm.

There is a definite experience factor watching a girl walk up stairs that you don't get when she has both feet firmly planted on the floor.

There is another shop I used to go to, but not sure where it was. Maybe 299 Anzac Pde, the door was at ground level and the girls would come down and let you in.