PDA

View Full Version : New hot sexy chinese girl tonight at riley359 : Please welcome lala

SexyMeRiley
14-12-2014, 12:15 AM
16196 16197 16198 16199 16200 16201 16202

Hi everyone, tonight Ron ( Receiptionist ) came, Very happy and excited: " Kimmy, Tonight A new Chinese Girl LALA started first time in 359, if you could stay a bit late, we re together welcome her... ! As usual : " Young!?" My mood winging a bit: " Come on! Please do not make a joke like yesterday that I interviewed a new Girl who could not ask my name ,... I didn't mean anything but as long she knew I'm not a Chinese, She looked at me as A ALIEN, quickly ran to the front door look at 359 Sign! Checked! ..like a popcorn in the microwave she .....was confused, then called shop phone cell...it rang ! OMG..Her eyes was sparkling..and ... look straight at my face ....popcorn ..popping last 10 sec in microwave.... I looked so silly and... "Stupid" in front of 7 girls ( Thai Ko JP) and ..bad luck YUKI ( Chinese g) she was late...!! However..."sorry sorry ..." To her, but question for Ron: Not funny at all because you interviews by phone but simple: send her to receiptionist who could ...So, I would stay more longer but I didn't want to be a puppet...waiting for popcorn...huh! RON laughed loud .."No no Kim, you would very happy!" she s really good in everything : looking, manner, English s also Ok.." I'm sure you ll very happy like me now..
Yes! More than that I offered her a few Photo with my excused: " LALA, you are so hot, but My English writing s really not good enough to make customers could figure out how hot sexy you are, much more important that man read my English about you not only making a mistake also I might "turn him" down : so this s not fair for u! She made it fair by "yes you re right! " Then now we have a few her pictures, hopefully could say all about LALA.
Services?? Ron told me: TOP!
I ll post more details about LALA tomoz.
Thanks for reading this.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi Kimmy,

I think you are working too hard !

May be you need to take it easy! When was the last time you have a day off ??

And those photos of Lala was only average , not very clear but I can tell she has nice long legs and very fuckable ass !!

Small breasts though !

SexyMeRiley
14-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Hi Kimmy,

I think you are working too hard !

May be you need to take it easy! When was the last time you have a day off ??

And those photos of Lala was only average , not very clear but I can tell she has nice long legs and very fuckable ass !!

Small breasts though !

Good morning Bro AGLUNGOR, Your review on my "post" at first I thought my coffee like Thai sweet.., but then ...those photos ...,average...not at all ...I added more sugar in last half coffee left ...I took those 9pm when I was starving and half of my mind already in Strathfield ( School Holiday ), tried my .....BEST ... and got an average,..:-( ...Merry Xmast AGLUNGOR ...
( just a joke...!)
I will get an excellent next, I promise...
Have a nice day Bro.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Have a big bowl of raw beef Pho and a couple of sugarcane prawn will do you all the good sister !

Look after yourself

Cheers

SexyMeRiley
14-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Have a big bowl of raw beef Pho and a couple of sugarcane prawn will do you all the good sister ! Look after yourself Cheers

This raw beef + Pho soup===>>> emergency charge up. :-x
Sugar can fresh juice cool down because of all the herbal Cinnamon - Star Anise - Onion- ... Or early morning again a special one: RAW BEEF PHO again hiiihi...

Sextus
14-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I think Kim means her english doesn't do lala justice so she let her take photos of her instead! :D