PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Kristy - December 2014 - A lovely little lady a real heart breaker.

Oneonone
15-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Service Provider's Name: Kristy

Session Month & Year: Monday 15 December 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: None at present

Photo Authentication: None at present.

Estimated Age: Mid 20's

Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5' 3 " Body Shape: Small Petite size 5

Estimated Breast Size: A cup. Enhanced breasts: No.

Pubic Hair: Shaven.

Kissing Available: Yes only light DFK.

Services Provided : Kissing Light DFK, Daty, BBBJ sex in various positions.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes and loves it.

English: Very little.

Overall Looks: Pretty and Attractive.

Overall Personality: Very Friendly so easy to get on with.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very good

Roster: Monday, don't think she has a regular day as yet.

Roster Says:

Kristy - Size 6, C cup, slim,162CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, excellent service, Chinese girl. " This sexy, young girl arrives @533 at the perfect time.. Young girl with a fit sexy slim body a sweet GFE innocence to arouse the senses.. Other than that not much more intel but comes highly recommended".. Visit and experience this stunning new lady to reside at 533 and don't forget to let us know about the experience..

Review:

Angie said to me on Friday I have a new girl Starting Monday that you will like she is like ***** that you used to like.

So I thought I have just got to see this girl so I booked her for Monday.

Arrived early on Monday and waited in the room for Kristy to arrive I had showered and was sitting on the bed Kristy walked in wearing a red two piece bikini.

She walked over to me said hello and gave me a cuddle I kissed her on the cheek there was no response other than a smile and so I handed her the money for one hour and she left.

I sat on the bed thinking she sure looks great but if there is no kissing its not going to be a good day.

Kristy returned stood in front of me and removed the red bikini she is small petite and has a lovely body a pretty face with a great smile and a hand full of natural probably A may be small be cup with large perky nipples.

She walked over and kissed me on the lips, I rolled her over on the bed I am cold she said and she snuggled in tight we cuddled and kissed.

Kristy is a nice kisser not a real DFK type but she got better as time went on.

I fondled her ample breasts and then kissed and sucked the nipples return for a kiss every now and then. I could feel Kristy warming to the attention to her breasts and nipples and so I spent some time looking after them.

Eventually I moved on down her body to her thighs and eventually arriving at her now dripping wet hot little pussy.

Her pussy was fully shaven and she has one of those nice neat little pussies so I slipped my tongue in to her delight, she reached down and grabbed my hand holding it tight so I spread her pussy lips with my other hand and went to work.

Kristy just loves daty, must admit I don't know any woman who doesn't, so I gave her an orgasm or two, by now I had my hand on her breast she still had hold of it.

Finally needing a rest I moved up and kissed her and then lay on the bed beside her we embraced and I fondled her breasts kissing her lips and then her nipples.

She said condom Ok I said so she sat up and went down and gave me some bbbj it was nice but I was rock hard and just wanting to try that hot little pussy.

Sex now I said she looked at me grabbed the dom and put it on applied a bit of lube and then lowered herself on me ever so slowly it was an great tight fit.

Well I then had this great time with her in cowgirl we didn't get to try any other position as we both enjoyed it so much.

Eventually we both came together something that doesn't happen very often, usually the girl comes first and I follow but not today.

We had a kiss and cuddle laying arm in arm still coupled together, eventually she got up removed the dom and cleaned me up.

We then had a bit of a chat aided by her mobile phone and translate. It was only basic stuff as she does not have much English.

Unfortunately time was up we showered said good by and I left.

The minute this girl walked into the room we had an immediate connection it was uncanny she is quiet and reserved a little shy but warmed into the booking and ended up with me wrapped around her little finger, what more can I say she is a little darling.

So what is she like?

She is pretty and one of the younger girls at 533

Well she is lovely, sweet and a real GFE

I don't know if she is PSE I doubt it but then I was interested in finding out.

I just treated her gently and let things flow naturally doing what I like which is GFE.

There was plenty of kissing and cuddling but I didn't force the kissing or DFK I am sure this will get better as time progresses.

A must see again girl for me!

I hope Angie gives her a regular day soon and she stays awhile.

Check the roster as she was in on Monday but does not have a regular day as yet.

Happy Punting.

goulash
16-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Kristy gets VERY wet. Enjoys DATY a lot.

Oneonone
16-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Kristy gets VERY wet. Enjoys DATY a lot.

Yes she does and she is so cute just a lovely girl.

goulash
16-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Quite shy and conservative, though.

Oneonone
16-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Quite shy and conservative, though.

That just adds to her appeal IMHO.

Oneonone
31-01-2015, 07:12 PM
I visited 533 to day Kristy was not in so why do they keep promoting her as in.

Yuna was in yet she was not on the roster or the updated roster I think they need to get their act together.

Its not fair to the girls or the customers when they know the roster is wrong and don't fix it!

icecream
31-01-2015, 10:16 PM
I visited 533 to day Kristy was not in so why do they keep promoting her as in. Yuna was in yet she was not on the roster or the updated roster I think they need to get their act together. Its not fair to the girls or the customers when they know the roster is wrong and don't fix it!

I'm surprised at this taking a dig at your favourite shop... LittleWonder.. You have been in the punting game long enough to know that circumstances change.. And girls call in sick.. Or other personal reasons.. Maybe you need to speak to Angie personally to tell her that you should be running the rosters and updates 24/7?.. Maybe Angie was not in today and was busy with other matters?.. And could not allow for short notice changes.. I think you need to be the full time webmaster since you have such a great knowledge of all things punting and what's best for 533?.. Oh that's right your unbiased.. And you already knew that.. And since it is your favourite shop.. So what's fair?.. Making the girls work when they can't or allowing for some empathy and circumstance?.. What's best.. Rely solely on the rosters or ring to reconfirm to double check who is on?.. Arhhhh.. Such a rookie when it comes to punting.. Hey Littlewonder?..

Willoughby533
07-07-2017, 04:15 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Elegance and playful seduction Kristy.. Charming and service excellence lady returning to roster.. Be sure to book to avoid disappointment..

Kristy - Size 6,C cup, slim,162CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl."This sexy girl returns @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a fit sexy model toned body a sweet charm to entice the senses.. Visit and experience this stunning return to roster lady who on all counts is one of the superstar starlets to reside at 533. Kristy's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/kristy.html) REVIEW (https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/kristy-~-hong-kong-super-model-32021/)

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous FRIDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991