PDA

View Full Version : Blue Balls Blues

brownwallaby
16-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Booked a newbie at a well known shop. Checked my iphone clock as I stepped in: 5.30. A more senior girl ushered me into a room, then I had to wait a few minutes. The newbie came in to collect the money. Checked my clock again, 5.33.
A marvellous session was unfolding and approaching a great, explosive ending, only to be interrupted by another senior girl who was shouting something in Mandarin. Then we were frozen as the newbie said: sorry time finished. I said 'can't be possible', jumped out of the table, checked my clock: 6.28, 5 mins short. A rather ugly scene followed after I had a shower as I confronted both the newbie and the senior. Apologies were offered but naturally I've lost my mood. And yes I also lost some tip money.
Left the shop, decided to bring the issue to a higher level and I rang their boss. I complained 3 things: short change of time, blue balls, loss of tip money. A solution was offered. I felt better. We even had a good laugh when she joked about my blue balls

ooshka
17-12-2014, 12:40 AM
If it was anyone else, I would of felt sorry for them :grimace:

brownwallaby
17-12-2014, 07:01 AM
i see what you mean. We need something like this from time to time to keep us rooted on the ground

RottenLittlePunt
17-12-2014, 07:49 AM
i see what you mean. We need something like this from time to time to keep us rooted on the ground

LOL!!! ....... :spook:

ooshka
17-12-2014, 11:19 AM
ground, bed, bench, bonnet or.......

brownwallaby
17-12-2014, 01:55 PM
case closed with a very satisfactory conclusion to everyone concerned

RottenLittlePunt
17-12-2014, 05:34 PM
case closed with a very satisfactory conclusion to everyone concerned

HAHAHA!!! ....... :spook: