PDA

View Full Version : General talk Part 2

Kaylie
17-12-2014, 11:15 AM
I've noticed with some of the new talent in certain shops, that the G string isn't coming off for $50 Tips, unless you specifically ask (and some will politely refuse). With older ML's, it's a given that you're paying $50 for a nude HJ, but many of the youngies don't do that and won't allow gentle touching of even their breasts???

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2014, 11:40 AM
There are two ways to go about this:

1. If you are regular to the girl or the shop, you shouldn't have this problem.

2. If you are new with the massage girl and she hasn't been reviewed, then don't paid her the tips up front, just wait for the moment she makes the first move and tease you for the extras, then just play dumb to see what is she offering ? and when she asks if you want her to take clothes off, just clarify that it is everything off or panties stays on, and you might as well confirm where you can and cannot touch.

I have not visited a stranger new shop for a very long time, so I never had such problem !!

Cheers

:smile:

garfield
17-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I've noticed with some of the new talent in certain shops, that the G string isn't coming off for $50 Tips, unless you specifically ask (and some will politely refuse). With older ML's, it's a given that you're paying $50 for a nude HJ, but many of the youngies don't do that and won't allow gentle touching of even their breasts???

Which job are you referring to? Most if the shops I go to don't have this problem.

rooter
17-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Recently I got an R&T and the girl just asked for $20 for a HJ as opposed to the usual $50 for nude HJ the other girls ask for.
It was fucking hot getting jerked off by a girl wearing tight fitting street clothes and heels.
Totally different vibe to the nude HJ.
If you are paying $50 extra then you should get a nude HJ though.