PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop ML's advertising on Wechat

danenth
17-12-2014, 05:04 PM
In light of the recent wave of new shops and compation, ML's seem to be taking a new approch. Lately I have recieved more than a few direct messages on Wechat from ML's from some of the more popular shops (as well as some unknowns) asking if I want to see them. They appear to be using their real pics as I have recognised a number of them. I have been able to negotiate some good deals before going. They even organise the booking without having to ring the shop. Has anyone else noticed this?

RottenLittlePunt
17-12-2014, 05:32 PM
In light of the recent wave of new shops and compation, ML's seem to be taking a new approch. Lately I have recieved more than a few direct messages on Wechat from ML's from some of the more popular shops (as well as some unknowns) asking if I want to see them. They appear to be using their real pics as I have recognised a number of them. I have been able to negotiate some good deals before going. They even organise the booking without having to ring the shop. Has anyone else noticed this?

Out of curiosity, are they just randomly sending you messages or are you adding them as a contact before they start sending you messages?

danenth
18-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Its a mixed bag. DM's from contacts ive previously added as well as randoms and have sent requests to randoms ive seen adveetising Massage in their tag line. It seems ML's are starting to actively seek punters rather than waiting for punters to contact them..

popeye96
18-12-2014, 05:29 PM
I notice the shop on Sandgate Rd, Clayfield sending out WeChat messages stating they are open till midnight, or even 2am last night, though they now say there is a $10 surcharge after 8pm. At those prices I still won't be visiting them.

MrGrumpy
18-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Definitely some ML action happening here. Have seen a few hotties trawling for business and saying That they work at this shop and that shop on so make a booking. Rang and asked one shop and they had never heard of her so she may be trading under a different name? You have to give them points for trying..........

teebob
18-12-2014, 07:56 PM
I notice the shop on Sandgate Rd, Clayfield sending out WeChat messages stating they are open till midnight, or even 2am last night, though they now say there is a $10 surcharge after 8pm. At those prices I still won't be visiting them.

I am a victim of this spammer too today. GRRRR

danenth
19-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Dont forget to ask for the $50 Wechat discount when you book, or should I say $49.99 discount.