PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advance warning for MOC

Sergaent Brody
17-12-2014, 09:56 PM
I am a regular MoC customer and have been for a very long time..

I stumbled across some information indicating that the owners corporation at your building Is taking out a closure order, which means cutting electricity and water supply if you do not comply with their notice.

Personally I suggest you change your venue and I will not be coming to your regular place knowing you are on the management's watch list.

This information is provided for the convenience and safety of your girls and customers alike.

Travelmate
17-12-2014, 10:16 PM
i hope this thread not being removed or deleted

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Why not just speak to agency and let them know ?? By calling or via PM !

insanekicker
18-12-2014, 12:58 AM
I am a regular MoC customer and have been for a very long time..

I stumbled across some information indicating that the owners corporation at your building Is taking out a closure order, which means cutting electricity and water supply if you do not comply with their notice.

Personally I suggest you change your venue and I will not be coming to your regular place knowing you are on the management's watch list.

This information is provided for the convenience and safety of your girls and customers alike.

who cares? these days no one gives a shit about MOC anymore, since they dont give a fuck about us .. whether it is a complaint or dissatisfaction
they get what they deserve, its Karma

MyOutCall Australia
18-12-2014, 03:03 AM
There are more than 30 Incall services operating everyday at SYD CBD. 80% of these services are open to Chinese speakers only which you guys never know. I really dont wanna see another 20% disappear in future. This is THE NOTICE we've got so far.

Happy punting 2015 to all!