PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Busty Mina couldn't control herself and came again and again.

Fkdoll2398
17-12-2014, 11:51 PM
On Sunday, I finally found that my dream girl's name, Mina, appeared on this shop's roster. Besides, there was a very sexy picture which showed her big tits (I estimated 36D and punters could easily see my estimate not that far off from that picture). My AR link on Mina:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46374-Sexy-bomb-36D-natural-tits-Mina-from-Hunan-told-me-I-conquered-her-Awesome!!

I was busy on Sunday。I called shop and the manager, Dennis, told me that Mina would now be working Sunday, Wed, and Thurs. Accordingly, I booked Mina this morning and saw her in early afternoon.

Mina was so happy to see me return. She remembered that I conquered her and made her come many times. She told me that she was so tired after I left that she slept for 2 hours. I said sorry, but she said OK as not many guys could be so strong to make her feel so happy. She vowed that she would try not to come today with me. I replied that "just let see how things are going!"

After she used CBJ to make my dick hard, I started from the mish position. She put on a cool face before I inserted my dick inside her pussy, which was still very tight. Soon after my dick was inside and started moving, her moaning noises came out again. Her hands were pressing my bums and her legs wrapped around mine. Our private parts joined together tightly and moving in tandem and in rhythm. Her pussy soon became a reservoir and I could hear the sweet watery noises. Her moaning getting louder and louder. Within 5 min, she said she came. While her mouth asked me to stop, her legs were moving with mine and her pelvis moving up to press against mine as though she wanted her orgasms to go on and on, and never finish. Her hands were pressing my bums hard towards her pussy too. In my mind, how could I stop when a girl was so horny? I just kept pumping her pussy until I shot my load inside her.

She laughed loudly and blamed herself being unable to control her feelings and come with me again and again. She hit my bums hard, saying" I was a bad boy to make her tired again". I knew she didn't mean it at all as I saw the smiles and satisfaction coming out from her face.

We hugged and chatted for a while before I went to have shower. This was a very good session with a girl so horny and sexy. Sure would come back again after knowing her working schedule.