PDA

View Full Version : General talk tips to remove oil after massage

kln
18-12-2014, 12:47 PM
To all bros, if you have to go back to work or other official reason after a massage session, how do you clean up afterwards if the place do not have showers?
I'm asking this as sometimes there's a gap in between engagements which allow for a quick session, but this is also restricting as I do not want to feel oily afterwards.
So can anyone here share some tips on what do you usually do.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Bawal
18-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Bro I think I have asked but no effective response yet. Btw, how do you get rid of bad smell on your body before visiting the shop? After a stinking hot day and sitting all day long, my bum would give a nasty smell. Would the ML mind that :)

B2Brules
18-12-2014, 03:24 PM
If the shop has no shower there really is nothing you can do. Except have a shower elsewhere. My work has a shower, many offices do. So I go for a run after the RNT and then use the shower at work. It's too risky going home covered in RNT oil !!

PowWoow
18-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Shower aftre a RNT is the best way to get rif of the post massage smell on a hot day , or you can ask the ML to use cream insted of oil . J&J baby lotion cream is the best .... happy punting

aussiegaigin
18-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Some shops offer hot towels after the massage, this will get rid of a lot of oil. Even a cold dry towel will help.

But you really need a shower with some gel to get rid of it all.

Mr Crash and Burn
18-12-2014, 07:11 PM
don't use it is the easiest way to remove it

suka02
18-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Go to your own gym that has shower facilities :D

aussiegaigin
18-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Some shops offer hot towels after the massage, this will get rid of a lot of oil. Even a cold dry towel will help.

But you really need a shower with some gel to get rid of it all.Preferably with some gal to help LOL

mak695
18-12-2014, 09:46 PM
The best way I've found to remove massage oil if there's no shower is to use a dry towel and wipe it over your skin with a fair bit of force like your trying to rub a stain off your skin but not so hard your skin starts peeling.

I dont find the hot wet towel useful at all in removing oil. The main reason they use hot wet towels is because its meant to increase blood flow through your muscles to move the toxins out quicker

aussiegaigin
19-12-2014, 05:40 AM
That may be the main reason, but in most shops the girl will give my body a good wipe down with the towel once it has cooled off a bit, to remove some of the oil, it seems to work. The heat from the towel would soften the oil up a bit.

Oneonone
19-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Sounds like the best answer is to go to a shop that has showers, surely these places can put act least one shower in for customers particularly if it increases business.

harmony
19-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Why ask for oil at all if you are going home straight after, or going back to work ?
I'd be bringing my own moisturiser cream, and asking that they use it
Not as good as oil, but if they cant offer a shower, then at least you dont have a lot of oil everywhere afterwards

kln
19-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Bro I think I have asked but no effective response yet. Btw, how do you get rid of bad smell on your body before visiting the shop? After a stinking hot day and sitting all day long, my bum would give a nasty smell. Would the ML mind that :)

haha, i think that would need a proper shower man, there's not much you can do i guess.

kln
19-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Why ask for oil at all if you are going home straight after, or going back to work ?
I'd be bringing my own moisturiser cream, and asking that they use it
Not as good as oil, but if they cant offer a shower, then at least you dont have a lot of oil everywhere afterwards

yeah i know, but what about pt2? apart from wiping down with wet towels i guess there's not much you can do isn't it.

harmony
19-12-2014, 09:13 AM
I dont understand why options other than oil arent provided
Oil in the nether regions then going back to work or elsewhere sounds pretty off to me, without it being properly washed off
Just my 2 cents

vicky
19-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Carry some wet wipes they get the annoying feeling off your balls.. Works all the time for me