PDA

View Full Version : Complaint **** must read ****

Midnight_Prowl
20-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Hi guys,

Christmas is comming soon....

I am not sure how many ppl here know about jenny Kim's story.

Although she is doing better, she went through many horrible things.

With in that mind and Christmas comming could we lend a hand donate any extra cash we hv??

I only created this thread as I don't think not many ppl r donating now.

I am not forcing anyone to donate but if u know full story and hv extra cash, let's hv merry Christmas and donate small $$ to Jenny.

Can other bros paste link and banking details here???... I didn't know how to do it on my iPad. :sweat:

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Let's put this into current context. Jenny was the victim of a personal act of terrorism, by a person wthout empathy for fellow humans, by a person without heart or soul.

What Jenny doesn't need are bouquets of flowers - she deserves bouquets of flowers of course - but what she really needs is the amount you might spend on a bouquet. (It used to be what you might spend on an half hour punt, but my sights are lower these days.)

What do you say? Everyone reading this, for Christmas, send Jenny, as the victim of a shocking personal act of terrorism, the money equivalent of a bouquet of flowers.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/bouquet1_zpsda6daacc.jpeg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/bouquet1_zpsda6daacc.jpeg.html)

Even if you have contributed already, but especially if you haven't, can you find it in your heart to do this small thing for Jenny for Christmas? A figurative bouquet of flowers? In her own words she said your help and support warms her heart.

Name : S. Kim
Bank : Commonwealth Bank
BSB : 062-016
Acc. no. 1075 6113

Jenny's banking details !!

xtsy
20-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Hi guys,

Christmas is comming soon....

I am not sure how many ppl here know about jenny Kim's story.

Although she is doing better, she went through many horrible things.

With in that mind and Christmas comming could we lend a hand donate any extra cash we hv??

I only created this thread as I don't think not many ppl r donating now.

I am not forcing anyone to donate but if u know full story and hv extra cash, let's hv merry Christmas and donate small $$ to Jenny.

Can other bros paste link and banking details here???... I didn't know how to do it on my iPad. :sweat:
deleted.Wrong thread

wilisno
20-12-2014, 02:59 PM
deleted.Wrong thread
This thread is never a wrong thread ! Must read !