PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taking photos

opimrs
21-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Just wondering what the etiquette / your experience is of taking photos of an ML/WL in action? I've been hesitant to ask my ML/WL for fear of offending.

rooter
21-12-2014, 04:32 PM
The answer to this is pretty simple.
You should NEVER take pics/video of a girl without her permission.
It's not just impolite, it's illegal.
You can of course ask a girl if she wants her pics/video taken.
And the answer will be a very firm NO in 99.9999% of cases.
You will probably turn a girl off just by asking though and so probably wreck the vibe of the session.

wilisno
21-12-2014, 05:21 PM
The answer to this is pretty simple.
You should NEVER take pics/video of a girl without her permission.
It's not just impolite, it's illegal.
You can of course ask a girl if she wants her pics/video taken.
And the answer will be a very firm NO in 99.9999% of cases.
You will probably turn a girl off just by asking though and so probably wreck the vibe of the session.
100% correct !

opimrs
21-12-2014, 09:25 PM
100% correct ! Sound advice - thanks guys.

johnconnor69er
21-12-2014, 10:16 PM
I have found 2 gals who did not mind me taking photos and videos. Of course I asked before taking and now have some great memories. Pity one of them has left :(. You never ever know unless you ask

CunningLinguist
21-12-2014, 10:57 PM
II've known a WL who wanted to skype me fucking her back to her bf or something in China. .

I hope you covered your face and any distinguishing marks so he doesn't hunt you down and cut your dick off ...!

CunningLinguist
21-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Some girls don't mind, just ask if you are into it. Some girls will let you photograph them with their clothes on, some with them off, and some don't mind plumbing shots ...
Also be sure she understands what you are asking.
If you are planning to post the shots on the internet then you must make sure she understands that, personally I would never do that or even ask, all my shots are for personal use only.
If you are planning to try to make money from the shots (bad idea) then the girl must sign a release form, if she doesn't then you can't use them, even if she says it is ok.

opimrs
22-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Some girls don't mind, just ask if you are into it. Some girls will let you photograph them with their clothes on, some with them off, and some don't mind plumbing shots ...
Also be sure she understands what you are asking.
If you are planning to post the shots on the internet then you must make sure she understands that, personally I would never do that or even ask, all my shots are for my personal use only.
If you are planning to try to make money from the shots (bad idea) then the girl must sign a release form, if she doesn't then you can't use them, even if she says it is ok.
That's good to know - thanks for the advice, CL. Personally I wouldn't dream of posting such photos on the internet - they'd be for personal use only, to re-live some good memories.

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2014, 10:19 AM
May be your guys should speak to Mimi ??

http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16891&d=1419151254

Oneonone
23-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Where is Sextus he has taken a few and I posted some on here the ones of the gang bang of Lily at 533 come to mind.

max_power
23-12-2014, 10:06 PM
I rooted a beautiful Thai girl at Guildford and asked her to take some photos. She kindly agreed. Off course none of her face but ass, tits and pussy were all a go zone.

dokleng
24-12-2014, 02:11 AM
...and if you do want to ask, you might find it easier to get permission from regulars than with new girls.

CunningLinguist
24-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Some girls find it quite a compliment if you want to take their photo!

spellbind
24-12-2014, 08:38 AM
You can sort of judge from how the session is going as to whether it might be possible to take photos. I've never asked any asian girls, but caucasians I have asked and have some nice video of spanish with one girl from multiple different angles, and lot of general titty play.