PDA

View Full Version : Massage shop @ Annerly

tuan_87
22-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Drove past this shop a few times and always wondered if this place was any good or not so thought i'd give it a try since no one has ever done a review about this shop here. This place is located across from jetts fitness at annerly. rocked up without a booking and was greeted by two young lovey ladies. both were slim petite and beautiful and i was impressed and thought i hit the fucking jack pot! i would of been happy with either of them, So the girl at the counter ushered me in and i paid for half an hour which was $40 bux.

so i came inside the room and saw a box of tissues which was a good sign, nuded up and lied on the table. massage lady came in and "what a fucken suprise was another girl" ( whom wasnt even in the room when i came in) who would of been a 3/10 in looks very bad facial skin. felt dissapointed and to be honest a bit pissed off. didnt say anything to me and i didnt even bother asking her name cause i was shitted off. so massage was ok nothing to brag about. no teasing, didnt go near my ass and had my junk towel over me the whole time. wasn't told if there were any extras available and even if there was i probably i would of politley declined. i guess this place is probably legit who knows either way prob wont come back.

MrGrumpy
13-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Is this place still there?

Had a look on the week-end and couldn't find anything near Jetts?

There are 2-3 shops that are vacant & under renov. on the southern side of Woolies on Ipswich road so either my ability to spot a shop has turned to shit or this one has closed down.

Appreciate it if someone could confirm so that I know if my prescription glasses need updating or not...

Rodgersodger
13-01-2015, 04:10 PM
A place on Dudley at annerly called queen massage used to be a shit hole then new owner cleaned up the place and made it look heaps better , been couple of times had couple cute girls working left happy on both occasions

Bobby1234
16-01-2015, 11:11 AM
How are the massages compared to angies?

Rodgersodger
16-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Massage is shit compared to Angie's shop if you after a good massage

Bobby1234
16-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Yeah thats what i prefer. Hj not essential but an added bonus lol

bigbob
17-01-2015, 08:17 AM
A place on Dudley at annerly called queen massage used to be a shit hole then new owner cleaned up the place and made it look heaps better , been couple of times had couple cute girls working left happy on both occasions

been there before it was called queen massage left happy last time went there now they call it queen massage one hand massage texing on the phone
shit massage then asked do i wont extras left never went back

tuan_87
17-01-2015, 01:53 PM
yes this is the place i went too, from wat i know its legit. yes theres a couple of cute girls working there but theres heaps better out there at other shops. prob wont come back.