PDA

View Full Version : Logan rd, Opposite of Garden City

rockbreaker
22-12-2014, 09:32 AM
I drove past this place a couple of time but didn't remember it was reviewed before. Gave it a punt.

Massage was really hard And I needed to ask her to tone down. No build up because no accidental touch. I asked her name but forgot. She was alright but just not my cup of tea. More to the chubby side. She can laugh extremely loud which is a bit turned off.

Part 2 was not offered so I politely asked, and she politely declined. As I was getting dressed, I noticed the bins was full of used tissues! A good sign so may be because it was my first visit. This is most likely Korean joint as all the ladies appear to be Korean for me.

I paid $55 for an hour. Parking is a bit of problem.

Note this is not Red Tea.

supanova
23-12-2014, 12:55 AM
I drove past this place a couple of time but didn't remember it was reviewed before. Gave it a punt.

Massage was really hard And I needed to ask her to tone down. No build up because no accidental touch. I asked her name but forgot. She was alright but just not my cup of tea. More to the chubby side. She can laugh extremely loud which is a bit turned off.

Part 2 was not offered so I politely asked, and she politely declined. As I was getting dressed, I noticed the bins was full of used tissues! A good sign so may be because it was my first visit. This is most likely Korean joint as all the ladies appear to be Korean for me.

I paid $55 for an hour. Parking is a bit of problem.

Note this is not Red Tea.

I think you are talking about the shop with a sign saying 39$ massage right?
i've been there once and extra wasn't offered at first, and i left with a smile on my face,
sorry can't remember the name of ML since parking is really a problem as you said, too many cars and trucks parking around there as construction is going on
I would prefer going to somewhere else around there
SN

texass10in
24-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Are you guys referring to Red Tea? Same area and they have off road parking in back. Reasonably discreet. Was there recently and had a lovely experience. Don't be afraid to ask, as extras can be had.

Candyxx
24-12-2014, 04:32 PM
No, this is the place on LOGAN ROAD opposite where Casa Roma used to be, it's now a child dentistry location.

I will be working at this location Sun-Tues.

2250 Logan Road look it up, owner is Pam who runs Cloud 9 and she is the boss lady here as well.

schismatic
24-12-2014, 09:47 PM
It has looked pretty closed the past week or so? Recent take over?

Fun_Loving_Dude
21-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Looks like this joint has reopened.

Anyone tried it out?

Digger
21-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Candyxx

"owner is Pam who runs Cloud 9 and she is the boss lady here as well."

You don't have your facts correct; your talking out of your arse!

bigbob
21-04-2015, 08:47 PM
i will give this place a again last time i was there just after it opened girl told me keep underwear on
never went back

Fun_Loving_Dude
22-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Let's just say... It's not the same as it use to be!

Happy punting!

bigbob
22-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Let's just say... It's not the same as it use to be!

Happy punting!

i will give it a go then

Herpetology
22-04-2015, 10:00 PM
There is a new owner
A full refurbish
Opened last week
looks good

gitl
23-04-2015, 04:48 PM
There is a new owner
A full refurbish
Opened last week
looks good

Yeah new owner. Saw a couple of girls that came over from other well known shops. One could actually massage pretty well, which is as important to me as the other thing.

bigjeff
21-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Had a visit to welcome to massage on the weekend . very clean and tidy . girls were the same . It is managed by the same person as healthy style over at hendra.Good mix of girls. Really relaxing massage and not time watching very good conversation too.Real happy with the experience will go back very soon:slobber:

bluevision
24-10-2015, 05:25 PM
yes every time ive been there its a been good and will keep going and hendra to the girls there at garden city and hendra love there jobs makes so much differance

Fun_Loving_Dude
29-04-2016, 02:19 AM
Under new management again!

loyalty card is $10 off your 6th massage.

So i've been back to this place about 5 times over the last 3 months...

I've found my regular, she remembers me well each time and greets me with a HUGE smile.

Wonderful bubbly personality. Have mostly gotten a medium massage from her, today however i have some pretty specific aches and pains, she was able to suss out the tight muscles and sort them out.

She's a fantastic girl to get a massage from.XS Size, killer body, loves attention, weighs maybe 48kg?

massage 9/10
Looks 9/10
attitude 10/10
WIR 15/10

PM me for a name, will be glad to share with some of the other aus99 Regulars.

reddoor
01-05-2016, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=Fun_Loving_Dude;844363]Under new management again!

loyalty card is $10 off your 6th massage.

So i've been back to this place about 5 times over the last 3 months...

I've found my regular, she remembers me well each time and greets me with a HUGE smile.

Wonderful bubbly personality. Have mostly gotten a medium massage from her, today however i have some pretty specific aches and pains, she was able to suss out the tight muscles and sort them out.

She's a fantastic girl to get a massage from.XS Size, killer body, loves attention, weighs maybe 48kg?

massage 9/10
Looks 9/10
attitude 10/10
WIR 15/10

PM me for a name, will be glad to share with some of the other aus99

reddoor
04-05-2016, 12:27 AM
This is not my post chaps i just responded to it then deleted the response . The post is by FLD i havent been there ...yet! Tks

Vmann
05-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Candyxx

"owner is Pam who runs Cloud 9 and she is the boss lady here as well."

You don't have your facts correct; your talking out of your arse!

I so wish we had a like button on this forum

randy84
05-05-2016, 09:34 AM
I so wish we had a like button on this forum

Hahahah i think its how she comes across but if u get a massage from her it will b one of the best.

Emporio
17-05-2016, 02:00 PM
I went there today with high hopes after reading this thread. Got there around midday and was greeted by 2 fairly large women...😳 Was nothing like the photos advertised on their wechat. Anyway I walked, not going back.

Rodgersodger
17-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Never believe pics on wechat

blas
19-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Yeah I've been here a few times and nothing really great on offer, id much rather go to pure. I pmed FLD but got no response

rockbreaker
04-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Been here once last year. The girl was big and the massage was way too strong! Asked but was not offered. Though, I found lots of used tissue in the bin. Guess one would need to visit a few more times to get the offer

Digger
05-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Yeah I've been here a few times and nothing really great on offer, id much rather go to pure. I pmed FLD but got no response

You need to improve your manners and technique for the best results!

blas
07-06-2016, 09:32 PM
You need to improve your manners and technique for the best results!

Thanks for the advice

blas
29-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Haha someone has vandalised their sandwich board so it says SEX 7 days a week.

In such a visible place with work utes constantly parked out the front this place is waaaay too obvious.

Rodgersodger
29-07-2016, 04:48 PM
And just down road for the cop station !! Fuck that

HBerg
30-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Not a great location, imagine sitting waiting to turn out of there at 4PM into heavy traffic. Waiting.. waiting.. everyone giving you the eye lol

It reminds me a bit of the shit location of RTM and that one next door that turned into just sex with the old chook and then closed for good just up the road.