PDA

View Full Version : General talk So, how many nationalities did you experience this year?

BrainSex
23-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Coming to the final days of 2014 and I've been thinking over what a busy punting year it has been. Of all of my fun times this year, they have been contained to a handful of Asian countries. SO, for simplicity, let's contain your list to penis penetrating the vagina of a person you at least thought was a female. Put other penetrations into a sublist.

In 2014 My attempt to work through the female citizens of 196 countries, in no particular order or volume resulted in penetrating citizens of the following countries.

Malaysia
China
Taiwan
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia

I will try harder next year.

So who will be Brisbane multicultural ambassador?

CunningLinguist
23-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Japan, JapanxAussie, JapanxRussian, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Korea, Vietnamese, Hong Kong.

brownwallaby
23-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Japan, S. Korea, China, Taiwan, HK, and 3 other countries I can't name for confidentiality reason

koge78
24-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Korean, Taiwanese and Vietnamese.

But none of the cost me a single cent. :)

revolnaisa
24-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Australian (FWB)
Brazilian
Chinese
Hong Kong
Indian
Indonesian
Japanese
Korean
Malaysian
Sri Lankan (FWB)
Taiwanese
Thai (WL & FWB)
Vietnamese

Nearly had a German experience but had to cancel appointment due to work emergency :cry:

BrainSex
24-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Japan, S. Korea, China, Taiwan, HK, and 3 other countries I can't name for confidentiality reason

Confidentiality is imoprtant, but surely narrowing it down to a country would be OK?

Korean, Taiwanese and Vietnamese.

But none of the cost me a single cent. :)

We'll get a freebie category into next year's awards.

Australian (FWB)
Brazilian
Chinese
Hong Kong
Indian
Indonesian
Japanese
Korean
Malaysian
Sri Lankan (FWB)
Taiwanese
Thai (WL & FWB)
Vietnamese

Nearly had a German experience but had to cancel appointment due to work emergency :cry:

You appear to be the leader. Sri Lankan sounds itriguing

BrainSex
24-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Japan, JapanxAussie, JapanxRussian, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Korea, Vietnamese, Hong Kong.

I checked with the adjudicators on this one, Japan, JapanxAussie, JapanxRussian only counts as one country, sorry.

I had the dubious situation of one lady whom is all of SIngaporean, Taiwanese & Australian but can only count her in one category.

BrainSex
24-12-2014, 01:24 PM
And I'l like to say what a fine bunch of competitors we are...roll on 2015.

And when I say 'roll on' please do use protection.

This year I had three ladies all of whom at their behest decided that BB was better. Two ladies I'm not concerned about and consented, but one lady got a little carried away. And by the way, the ladies that I get freebies from are all well past child rearing age.

brownwallaby
24-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Those 3 countries I can't reveal are located in South America and SE Asia :)

oilman
24-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Loverly gal with long blon hair from the nth pole located at touch of thai in the Valley.

gpeck80
24-12-2014, 02:45 PM
None, but in 2013 was Chinese, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Thai. The last 2 were legit.

Candyxx
24-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Loverly gal with long blon hair from the nth pole located at touch of thai in the Valley.

She fat. I suggest asian girl if you want fresh. White girl have wide hip, big loose pussy, fat body, wrinkle white ugly skin, poor attitude, and shit service.
Asian girl good for fucking. refuse white girl, don't waste money for them.

koge78
24-12-2014, 04:05 PM
She fat. I suggest asian girl if you want fresh. White girl have wide hip, big loose pussy, fat body, wrinkle white ugly skin, poor attitude, and shit service.

Wang is back?

CunningLinguist
24-12-2014, 06:01 PM
I checked with the adjudicators on this one, Japan, JapanxAussie, JapanxRussian only counts as one country, sorry.

I had the dubious situation of one lady whom is all of SIngaporean, Taiwanese & Australian but can only count her in one category.

Can't I count JxA as A and the JxR as R ... :)

wally2
24-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Wang is back?

Could be the twin sister.

RottenLittlePunt
25-12-2014, 01:05 AM

You have to laugh when a girl, who has to use fake pics to attract customers, criticises another girl based on appearance. :grimace:

revolnaisa
25-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Sri Lankan sounds itriguing

Much better than all of my Indian experiences. Lady I am seeing is a tiger behind closed doors and in her normal life, she is very quiet.