PDA

View Full Version : General talk Funny punting stories

max_power
24-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Bros just a thread to share some of your or mates etc punting stories. All for the cause of some laughter.

I new a WL who worked at stiletto. Banged her a couple of times and then seen her out of work a couple of times. We got talking and I asked her what's your weirdest session so she begins.

A guy once came in paid the hour and all he wanted was to lay on the bed while the WL steps on some largely supplied snails by the guy in the shower and he whacks off.

So he didn't root her, kiss her or get a blowie. Just laid there and molested himself.

Pretty weird but I guess each to themselves.

wilisno
24-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Tia of 130 once told me a customer asked her to wear a strap-on dildo and fuck him in the arse, she declined ! ;) ;) ;)

kingwally
24-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I know a private lady who works on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland,she is about 50yo very chunky bordering on fat and advertises herself as a 27yo slim busty vixen. She has one regular customer who request her to wear high heels and stick the heels up his arse and vigourously fuck his arse with them while he flogs his cock furiously.After he blows,he keeps one of the heels in his arse while he starts crying.She says she sees him weekly and it is the same ritual every time.

Sextus
24-12-2014, 06:38 PM
.After he blows,he keeps one of the heels in his arse while he starts crying.She says she sees him weekly and it is the same ritual every time.

There is a lot of pathos in that scene (and I don't mean Porthos from the three musketeers. :D )

What does it all mean? As a study of humanity it is actually quite artistic.

Raybo
13-01-2015, 07:03 PM
A mate of mine seen a girl a while back, gets over the line the first time. About 20 mins to go in the session....he gestures to the Chinese wl he wanted a hand job. She quickly got up and said 'ok ok', puts her gown on and leaves the room. He lays there for 10 mins wondering whats going on. He is just about to get up and see what was going on and the girl comes back in saying 'You finish???'

numberonebigsize
14-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Went to a shop on Central Coast.Only one girl came to intro and fuck me!!,she was wearing a full length coat.Yes neck to ankles,just like the one Inspector Clouseau wore in the Pink Panther.Politely enquired if the coat might be removed. Only after you make booking and pay money was the reply. Fuck,I walked out laughing my arse off. She had a nice young face but I wonder if she got many takers. Still laugh when I think about it.