PDA

View Full Version : General talk Newcastle.

lamb
25-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Hey bros, I'm heading up to Newcastle for a week and I'm going to have to blow off some steam at some stage. Anyone have any tips for the area? I know the love shack advertise on here but I'm after something new. I had my first ever punt at the love shack years ago and if I was a quitter that would have made me quit for good.

There was one vague post on here months back about a place I swear was in Waratah but for the life of my I can't find it. I think it was a massage with fs.

I'm up for massage or fs really. Any tips other than "don't bother, wait until you're back in Sydney" are welcome ;).

aussiegaigin
25-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Just check out the local papers when you get there.

There used to be 3 or 4 places a few years back

pbkd
27-12-2014, 08:44 AM
I had my first ever punt at the love shack years ago and if I was a quitter that would have made me quit for good.

Well that's good to know - I pass through Newcastle every now and then (am going to do so again late Jan) and had always been tempted to try that place - i probably have time while waiting for a train. Thanks for saving me a dud punt :)

wilisno
27-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Well that's good to know - I pass through Newcastle every now and then (am going to do so again late Jan) and had always been tempted to try that place - i probably have time while waiting for a train. Thanks for saving me a dud punt :)
He said " years ago ", things might have changed ?

lamb
28-12-2014, 05:50 AM
He said " years ago ", things might have changed ?

You're correct. It was some years back and the quality very well may have improved across the board. It's worth a punt given the price but I just can't shake the thought enough to return personally.

Going to try a place in Waratah today.