PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan's Massage Margate

retrowolf
16-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi Guys,
I've been meaning to post this for a little while now, but never found the time. I was up in Brisbane over the Christmas/New Year break and as is want to happen when you are on holiday I felt the urge to have my member played with.

Now before anyone worries, I checked with Linda, the owner and ML at Manhattan, and she said she didn't need to keep a low profile as what she does is completely legal (she is a sole provider of a service) so no worries about an after report.

Before I get into the nitty gritty, I probably should go into my punting history in Brisbane, don't worry there isn't much of it :surprise: I started Punting later in life when I was living in Perth and then carried on when moving to the heartland of punting, Sydney.

I have only tied 1 FS place in Brisbane and that's Miso Honey. I've been there twice and while at the time I really enjoyed the service, the value for money in Sydney is soooo much better that I've been spoilt so I probably wont ever return. I have also been to see Linda at Manhattan before (although she wasn't trading as Manhattan then) and I've had one other r'n't in Kedron, but I'll not mention names here.

Anyway onto the massage. Linda charges $90 for the hour including hand relief, and will do the whole massage nude for $110 which I think is pretty good. She is an older (probably late 40's) blonde Aussie lady that has a great body for her age (size 8-10 with smooth skin) and large D size breasts. Her massage is very firm and through with enough tackle tickle to keep you on edge. The tug was great, although she did the thing I hate most and stopped stroking as soon as the load was shot, I like the tug to carry on for a little while after so I can ride the climax longer.

The room is serviceable although the waiting room opens out onto the street, and due to QLD laws she can't have a receptionist or anyone else working with her, so she writes the next time she will be available on a blackboard. While I was waiting in the waiting room (only for about 15 minutes) 3 other would be punters came in and upon seeing me already waiting left. This could be awkward I'd imagine if you were a local.

I didn't ask for any extras and kept my hands to myself, but there is a queen size bed in the room as well as the massage table and I have a vague recollection of Linda telling me last time that FS was available. Sorry, I should have confirmed and got prices. Would I go back? Maybe. It would have been good to squeeze another punt in before leaving Brisbane but she took the break between Christmas and new year off. I took a punt on another massage place instead and left frustrated, but I won't go into that here.

Enjoy bros.
R.

BrisMoses
17-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Any more details like address and phone number

retrowolf
17-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Sorry, I don't know the address, it's on Oxley ave and signed pretty well. Her number is on the sign 0416151358. Don't bother messaging she won't reply. Call the number and she has a message there telling you when she is next open.

beast1u
17-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the tip mate

retrowolf
18-01-2013, 05:39 AM
No worries at all. Best of all, it's all completely above board. Have fun.