PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advice?

Assman69
27-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Hey guys last week I visited a shop in the western surburbs and was persuaded to try this new girl. I won't mention the shop or the girl but anyways here's my story. So basically I fucked in her a number of positions (obviously with a condom) after doggystyle I moved to the prone-bone position. Within first minute I sorta felt weird, like my dick was hurting (I'm uncircumcised and I felt that was it), so basically I pull out and there is no condom on my penis anymore with my foreskin rolled up and almost covering my penis. I thought it logically and said to myself how can the condom come off during sex, at first I said to myself it's because when I pulled out of her her tight position is why it came off. Although I'm bit scared.

I've been punting for 3 years now and in my time never picked any form of STD's or anything serious, and always used condom during intercourse although sometimes I've had BBBJ but like I said I never picked up anything. And just 2 weeks ago I was tested and everything came back negative, I'm just worried a bit and not sure what to do as the detection period is 5 weeks and that would mean my next test would be towards the half end of January 2015, although in the week that passed i haven't felt anything weird or different nor any spots or marks. The girl was new to the industry and is from Hong Kong, i asked her what she did before and told me she was involved in the makeup and facial work back in HK, i'm just unsure what to do atm, any advice?

Thanks..

wilisno
27-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Just wait and see ...

You mentioned it hurt, does it mean there was some tear on the skin ? Bleeding ? If not, don't worry too much about it !

Assman69
27-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Just wait and see ...

You mentioned it hurt, does it mean there was some tear on the skin ? Bleeding ? If not, don't worry too much about it !

Nope no bleeding or any tear on the skin i can tell from looking it.

Thanks for the response, nonetheless. I'll get it checked in Jan for sure just as a precaution.

max_power
27-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Wait the 5 weeks. No point bashing yourself about should of, could of or would of. There's nothing you can do after the fact. Just play the waiting game

xili0966
04-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Get circumcised dude. Reduced risk of infections.