PDA

View Full Version : General talk This is the loving and giving season, Happy New Year

Spe
31-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Seasons greetings to all bros...

I thought this is the time of the year for loving and (for)giving... But seems like there is still a lot of hatred and grudges being spread around in this forum. LOL... Tis is life isn't it?

Anyways... I wish everyone a happy punting year in 2015, more hits and less misses, more cum and less duds, loud moans and longer orgasms!

And outside punting... I wish there is more give and less take from everyone, more caring and less bullying, more harmony and less hate... If that's not too much to ask... And if there is a god.

I am definitely going to punt more and share more ARs in 2015. :)

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Seasons greetings to all bros...

I thought this is the time of the year for loving and (for)giving... But seems like there is still a lot of hatred and grudges being spread around in this forum. LOL... Tis is life isn't it?

Anyways... I wish everyone a happy punting year in 2015, more hits and less misses, more cum and less duds, loud moans and longer orgasms!

And outside punting... I wish there is more give and less take from everyone, more caring and less bullying, more harmony and less hate... If that's not too much to ask... And if there is a god.

I am definitely going to punt more and share more ARs in 2015. :)

Well said, same to you brother !!

Hope everyone has a peaceful and enjoyable New Year celebrations !

Let's be careful out there OK !

Cheers

http://www.desicomments.com/dc3/02/222590/222590.jpg