PDA

View Full Version : General talk New Year Punting Resolutions

danenth
01-01-2015, 11:40 AM
What's your new year punting resolution ? One of mine is to not pay more than $65 for a 1 hour massage. Will give preference to shops that charge less. I know that this will be detrimental to my punting experiences, but may bring new experiences at places I don't normally visit.

jaccky
01-01-2015, 02:12 PM
What's your new year punting resolution ? One of mine is to not pay more than $65 for a 1 hour massage. Will give preference to shops that charge less. I know that this will be detrimental to my punting experiences, but may bring new experiences at places I don't normally visit.

To spend within reason, and to remember, that it's only a massage

WhyDidIWait
01-01-2015, 03:20 PM
To run when the ml/wl isn't as advertised ��

flamingmoose
01-01-2015, 03:34 PM
To run when the ml/wl isn't as advertised ��

You're gonna be pretty fit by the time 2016 rolls around :D

WhyDidIWait
01-01-2015, 04:31 PM
You're gonna be pretty fit by the time 2016 rolls around :D

Lol. True ��

brownwallaby
01-01-2015, 08:53 PM
To stop visiting shops and maximise my wechat experience (it's much more fruitful than I thought before)

tuan_87
02-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Instead of going for a punt simply put money towards paying off debt lol i say that but to be honest i prob end up giving in :cool2:

ahwei
02-01-2015, 05:46 PM
To give local punting a try.
It's getting too expensive going overseas

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 02:29 PM
To stop lying and making up stories about MLs wanting me, a 50+ year old disability pensioner and giving discounts/freebies to me.

Who actually believes any of my silly stories? anyone?

brownwallaby
03-01-2015, 06:20 PM
even me I don't believe my own stories :)

RottenLittlePunt
03-01-2015, 07:13 PM
To stop lying and making up stories about MLs wanting me, a 50+ year old disability pensioner and giving discounts/freebies to me.

Who actually believes any of my silly stories? anyone?

The stories are actually true, just told in a flattering manner. Talk to the owners and girls and you get a slightly different perspective of the same stories.

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 07:53 PM
They're mostly fake, some are exaggerated

Example - girl asks if he wants extra, he says yes, she says $50 and he says $40.

BW version: girl was so into me, she offered me huge discount, barely paid anything for extras.

Rodgersodger
03-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Bw says he giving up massage shops then comes out with that typical crap all un true , and from what I have heard from ml in different shops around brisbane they all laugh at bw and think he is a joke and how cheap he is ..

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 09:28 PM

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

brownwallaby
03-01-2015, 09:53 PM
I don't blame you. If someone wrote that he'd got unsolicited bj or fs at massage shops I'd think he was either crazy or full of bs. You have to experience it to believe it

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 10:01 PM
I don't blame you. If someone wrote that he'd got unsolicited bj or fs at massage shops I'd think he was either crazy or full of bs. You have to experience it to believe it

Nobody believes you because your stories are made up. I have been to 400+ sessions in my days and this sort of thing just does not happen in Brisbane.

We'd have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than getting a free or unsolicited BJ/FS in a shop.

Given what we know about you from what you've revealed, you'd have more of a chance to find a three-legged ballerina than an ML willing to give you free or discounted service.

Now how about you cut the bullshit and actually start contributing to this forum, not just with your fake stories and lame jokes. If I wanted a joke, I'd follow you into the john and watch you take a leak.

RottenLittlePunt
04-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Nobody believes you because your stories are made up. I have been to 400+ sessions in my days and this sort of thing just does not happen in Brisbane.

We'd have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than getting a free or unsolicited BJ/FS in a shop.

Given what we know about you from what you've revealed, you'd have more of a chance to find a three-legged ballerina than an ML willing to give you free or discounted service.

Never happens in Brisbane? Feel sorry for you if you actually think that is true. Perhaps you should ask yourself why YOU have never experienced that. :grimace:

RottenLittlePunt
04-01-2015, 09:25 PM

You wanna hurt me?

How did you infer BW wants to hurt you from those words? Seems like a rather large case of Little Man Syndrome.

'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

The irony of saying that on a clone ID .......

Del Griffith
05-01-2015, 07:57 PM
How did you infer BW wants to hurt you from those words? Seems like a rather large case of Little Man Syndrome.

The irony of saying that on a clone ID .......

Well RLP, once again my dear, you were as right as rain. I am, with out a doubt, the biggest pain in the butt that ever came down the pike. I meet someone who's company I really enjoy, and what do I do? I go overboard. I smother the poor soul. I cause him more trouble than he has a right to. God, I got a big mouth. When am I ever gonna wake up? I wish you were here with me right now. But... I guess that's not gonna happen. Not now, anyway.

RottenLittlePunt
06-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Well RLP, once again my dear, you were as right as rain. I am, with out a doubt, the biggest pain in the butt that ever came down the pike. I meet someone who's company I really enjoy, and what do I do? I go overboard. I smother the poor soul. I cause him more trouble than he has a right to. God, I got a big mouth. When am I ever gonna wake up? I wish you were here with me right now. But... I guess that's not gonna happen. Not now, anyway.

You're a total stranger typing things on an internet forum that people keep fairly separate from their personal life, and every time you open your mouth you get your new ID banned. You seriously think that you are causing trouble to other people? Seems more obvious that he is causing trouble for you.

But as I said, little man syndrome ........

Del Griffith
06-01-2015, 08:07 PM
You're a total stranger typing things on an internet forum that people keep fairly separate from their personal life, and every time you open your mouth you get your new ID banned. You seriously think that you are causing trouble to other people? Seems more obvious that he is causing trouble for you.

But as I said, little man syndrome ........

Oh, come on, pal, you don't mean that. Remember what I said about going with the flow?

Let me make it up to you. How about a nice hot dog and a beer.

FangBanger
06-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Not sure why someone would waste their time creating fake accounts to prove a point on a punting forum? serious?

Have we gone back to 2002? Laaaaaaaame!

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Not sure why someone would waste their time creating fake accounts to prove a point on a punting forum? serious?

Have we gone back to 2002? Laaaaaaaame!

Ummm.... Aren't you Wang? Do you think before you post?

Irony.

Del Griffith
07-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Ummm.... Aren't you Wang? Do you think before you post?

Irony.

Do I have to talk dirty to you? Come on! Open up for daddy! I'm gonna shove a load into you! Here we go! Come on, it's nice and easy. Aaah! Come on, here we go! Ah! Take that! Take that! Come on! You don't want the crowbar, do you? Come on! Open up! Ugh! I'm gonna shove my load into you whether you like it or not!

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Do I have to talk dirty to you? Come on! Open up for daddy! I'm gonna shove a load into you! Here we go! Come on, it's nice and easy. Aaah! Come on, here we go! Ah! Take that! Take that! Come on! You don't want the crowbar, do you? Come on! Open up! Ugh! I'm gonna shove my load into you whether you like it or not!

Genius.

Obviously an abused child.

popeye96
07-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Genius.

Obviously an abused child.

Or, sadly, a child abuser.

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Or, sadly, a child abuser.

More than likely a little from column A, and a little from column B.

Del Griffith
07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
More than likely a little from column A, and a little from column B.

Who said anything about that? I thought you might like to join me for some ice cream. We can talk about burying the hatchet. You know what a hatchet is, don't you, Heisenturd?

I got one in my car if you'd like to see it.

I like to carry it, you never know when you're going to need it. A situation may come up, say, for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why, I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat, are you, Heisenturd? Wait a minute, Heisenturd, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoaaa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh.

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Who said anything about that? I thought you might like to join me for some ice cream. We can talk about burying the hatchet. You know what a hatchet is, don't you, Heisenturd?

I like to carry it, you never know when you're going to need it. A situation may come up, say, for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why, I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat, are you, Heisenturd? Wait a minute, Heisenturd, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoaaa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh.

Whoa duuuude! You are one bad arse mother fucker!

Seriously man, those movies are not real and the characters are fictional.

Just like you big boy.

Maybe you could take a cute little selfie and PM it to me? That way, if I ever recognise you at one of your favorite establishments, I can politely introduce myself. Hell, I'm even happy to help you with your homework!

Del Griffith
07-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the offer fake Heisen. You already admitted you're a troll and have no intention of revealing yourself.

As a side note is Asian Star still in business? Bunch of for lease signs outside..

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 09:12 PM
You already admitted you're a troll and have no intention of revealing yourself.

Irony.

As a side note, there's always Yimi's.

Del Griffith
07-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Not since I had a falling out with the big fat white bogan female receptionist and had to give the fat cunt a good telling off.

I've started taking photos of the other cars at brothels and the shops and going to start posting them on Facebook and hopefully go viral.

"Spot your husband's car?"

Heisenturd
07-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Not since I had a falling out with the big fat white bogan female receptionist and had to give the fat cunt a good telling off.

I've started taking photos of the other cars at brothels and the shops and going to start posting them on Facebook and hopefully go viral.

"Spot your husband's car?"

Great Idea!

You should definitely do that!

You don't know how Facebook works do you?

Digger
07-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Km

Why don't you take a train, plane or automobile and piss off as far away as you can you psycho idiot!!