PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wishful thinking ?

Bose0412
02-01-2015, 06:35 PM
I need to hear I'm a fool from experience punters.
So I went to my normal massage shop the session started like any normal session with a new girl about ten mins in she kept starring at me.. Silent but constant eye to eye staring. I asked is everything ok she asked where I'm from she said I'm quiet cute.. Happy by the compliment started joking around etc. 20 mins in she gets quiet personal, asking age, relationship status what happen to your last relationship, would I date a massage lady. Then she did a ridiculously awsome part two
And she gave me her phone number asked to call her for a coffee when I get back from holidays.. I'm a fool to think she wants anything more the. A tip right ??

wilisno
02-01-2015, 06:43 PM
You're a fool ! ;) ;) ;)

Not yet ! Just go along with her, and make a decision when the demand comes, you haven't lost anything, yet !

the_boss_king
02-01-2015, 07:30 PM
50/50 anything can come from here.

just do it, no ragrets lol

cmk76
02-01-2015, 08:41 PM
...go for it... life's too short...
keep all us posted...!

blitz
02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
nothing to lose bro, go for it.

Elbortomorton
02-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Go for a coffee ask her to dinner then maybe desert ;)

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2015, 11:18 PM
I need to hear I'm a fool from experience punters.
So I went to my normal massage shop the session started like any normal session with a new girl about ten mins in she kept starring at me.. Silent but constant eye to eye staring. I asked is everything ok she asked where I'm from she said I'm quiet cute.. Happy by the compliment started joking around etc. 20 mins in she gets quiet personal, asking age, relationship status what happen to your last relationship, would I date a massage lady. Then she did a ridiculously awsome part two
And she gave me her phone number asked to call her for a coffee when I get back from holidays.. I'm a fool to think she wants anything more the. A tip right ??

Are you under 30'

Single with a good job ?

Tall dark and handsome ?

And well endowed ??

cisco
02-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Its all just the beginning of your journey but At the end of your journey Money will be involved , trust me . At that moment of time , u will choose to go ahead or step back . Its your call braaa :)

kingwally
02-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Maybe she is a visa hunter.

MAX FAKE
02-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Sounds like love at first sight.

Happens all the time at massage shops.

xtsy
03-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Is this ML from Thailand?

gggi
04-01-2015, 10:54 AM
I've had meaningful friendships with working girls, but they actually have to come from somewhere. Someone asking straight off the bat whether you'd date a working girl sounds a little quick!

goulash
04-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Maybe those mail order pheromones are working for you after all...

Bose0412
04-01-2015, 05:26 PM
She was korean and new to the industry. So she says, but now I'm afraid to go back just incase she's in the lineup and I don't choose her..I wouldn't date a working girl. No offence to them it's just me
How many of you guys would actually date a ml?

Elbortomorton
04-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Dated a lot never really worked out I mean friendship is good but nuttin more

blitz
04-01-2015, 10:50 PM
have dated a stripper and a wl, no problems.
would do again if the right one came along

comradewayne
04-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Go for it - if you clicked with her in the session and she claims to like you - as has been said you can call it quits if there are any surprises. I have had long term relationships with a couple of girls from massage shops and they were quite enjoyable. As someone mentioned just be careful for the visa hunting ones - but that should be easy to spot as they try to move things on at a very quick pace. Probably the only hard thing to deal with , or I found, is your talking to them and they have to suddenly hang up and won't get back to you for a few hours. That's the working life for them, also very few of the shops are tolerant with girls wanting extra days of from work. A lot of the shop bosses have the attitude that you want to work at my shop then you have no rights to a personal life. My personal experience with the first girl I dated and probably most of the reason it ended.

HookedonHookerz
05-01-2015, 01:31 AM
OK this is a personal experience from myself.
I saw a working lady at a cheap $150 shop, in our session she treated me really well, too good for a first session in my opinion. For my first cumshot she did a cbj and normal safe sex. She seemed to really like it as well. For my second round she offered to give me bbbj after checking my little bro carefully. A health check from an asian WL, few and far from what i have experienced. I didnt come in the second round but it was still very nice. She ended up giving me her phone number after our first encounter.

She called me up after and I saw her at other shops that she worked at. After a few visits she asked me out to dinner which i found strange but i agreed as we got along very well. It got to the point where she asked me over to sleep at her place without paying the for sex. During this night she told me why she liked me so much, I looked alot like her old crush.......... well it was the only and last relationship I will be having. Nothing nasty went wrong but i felt that i let myself get too close to a WL.

So maybe you look like a long lost crush. My advice is dont get too attached to a WL, they have many problems that is hard to deal with. Better to date a normal girl.