PDA

View Full Version : just another Saturday morning punt

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 03:30 PM
So I hit up GTM Underwood for a massage on a boring Saturday morning and was pleasantly surprised. Of course I was recognized by the owner and the girls all came out to greet me one by one, begging me to pick them. But I had already decided who I would pick and I was determined to have a four-hand massage. Being respected and loved by the girls as I am, the owner offered four hands at cost of two and we got underway. Mid-way through the massage, the girls asked if others could join them, soon the room was full of all the MLs on shift.

I was feeling pretty good especially on the turn with 6 beautiful MLs working on me at once. They immediately made it clear they would not ask for nor would they accept any money for extras. What ensued was what I can only describe as an orgy. Natural oral, sex, anal and much kissing was enjoyed. The owner had to close the shop for a few hours while we enjoyed ourselves.

Two of the girls proposed marriage to me and begged me to let them come back to my house for an afternoon session but I had to decline as I had been invited as a VIP guest to the launch of a new massage shop.

Just a stock standard Saturday experience.

revolnaisa
03-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Sounds like someone slept in Saturday morning and now can't really figure out which one is which (between wet-dream and real life)
And, what is the extra "l" for? for "loser" perhaps :grimace:

danenth
03-01-2015, 05:38 PM
... and then he woke up.

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Sounds like someone slept in Saturday morning and now can't really figure out which one is which (between wet-dream and real life)
And, what is the extra "l" for? for "loser" perhaps :grimace:

I was wondering, do you prefer to cruise for cock on the down low (rent boys, public toilet glory holes, beat spots etc) or have you come out to friends and family and embraced the whole gay lifestyle thing?

brownwallaby
03-01-2015, 06:22 PM
sounds like heisenberg/turd

brownwalllaby
03-01-2015, 06:29 PM

Oops, can't stick around to answer that, just got a call from the owner of Yimi (the asian guy with a bumbag) who wants me to fuck every girl in the lineup tonight and tell him which is the best. Free of course.

Heisenturd
03-01-2015, 09:40 PM

Jesus dude, are you thick? We're not the same person. I just simply trolled a troll. Hence the name Heisen"turd". Taking the piss out of Heisenberg/Hymen/Walter and whatever names it goes by.

Fuck me, you're dense man.

revolnaisa
03-01-2015, 10:14 PM
I was wondering, do you prefer to cruise for cock on the down low (rent boys, public toilet glory holes, beat spots etc) or have you come out to friends and family and embraced the whole gay lifestyle thing?

I haven't yet but I will make an exception for your ass.

revolnaisa
03-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Oops, can't stick around to answer that, just got a call from the owner of Yimi (the asian guy with a bumbag) who wants me to fuck every girl in the lineup tonight and tell him which is the best. Free of course.

Oh what a lucky guy. I am jealous so jealous. Wait a minute, nope I am not jealous at all, why would I be jealous of a mental patient :slobber:????

revolnaisa
04-01-2015, 06:10 AM
(S)He got banned (again), poor retarded bastard must be running out of email addresses to join again & again. Well done admin

FangBanger
06-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Funny how it sounds a lot like most of you scumbags around here.

Is that how you remove ppl who don't suck popeyes or RLPs ass?

Ban them?

popeye96
07-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Funny how it sounds a lot like most of you scumbags around here.

Is that how you remove ppl who don't suck popeyes or RLPs ass?

Ban them?
You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you.