PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Selina 5*. Love that smile!

Jj999
04-04-2012, 04:43 AM
After being busy with my lovely favorites for few weeks, I haven't tried any new girl yet.. But that was before tonight.

Selina has work for 10 days. And I think she work almost everyday. What a good girl. She's not like my other lovely favorite who at times not coming to work!:shout:

I saw her at her first day working, but she was busy at that time, so Laurie the receptionist only showed her to me for a while when she pick her customer. When Laurie introduce her to me, she was smiling to me, showing her friendliness coupled with that pretty face, of course I replied with my best smile :cool2:, she has gotten my vote for that night! :shout:
But she was busy, so that time I had a great session with Chilli.

That smile has given me hard time holding back for another few weeks before my favorites back to Sydney. Well, I think I have done pretty well holding back for 10 days after getting a great smile from such a pretty face. :miao:

And tonight, I went to 5* with the intention of getting that smile up close in the room! :smile:
I was not disappointed, or should I say, I am very satisfied!

As usual, I never make any booking, I went there and she was busy, so I waited for around 30minutes.
I don't mind waiting for 1 hour one girl, but those 30 minutes were the longest 30 minutes I have had at 5*! Can't wait to get that smile.

So when she finally greeted me, again, that smile was there!
We get to the room, and as the usual procedure with any girls, she asked me which country I come from. But the difference, the conversation stays there uninterrupted with advise to shower! I'm sure, she would happily obliged if I said I want shower, or she would stop talking if I didn't continue the talk myself. But I never care much about time, because 1 hour is always more than enough for me, I will finish early and finish the time talking anyway.

I said she would happily obliged, because when we finished the shower, I laid facing down on the bed, she thought I want a massage, and ask me should she give me a massage because I look tired! Such a caring personality, but I don't like being massaged. :smile:
I explained to her, I thought she is going to start the job from the back like other 5* ladies I have had session with.

Then I turned around and she smiled and gave me DFK. Wow, always love that smile.
Continue with that DFK while she was teasing my bro with her hand, which got hard fast because of her pretty smiling face and teasing, then she moved down south to give me a BBBJ, which I think, is quite good.
Maybe she just need a bit more time there. Ah, yes, she was still new and shy, because when she stripped, she was covering her breasts with her arm. I was smiling, because it's not like I won't look at it later! And Wilisno's account about her body is true, she's pretty much like Tia. And her service is pretty much like Tia. The only difference, she is bigger than Tia, not fat, she's slim, but bigger and taller.

I didn't do 69, because unless the lady serve it in front of my face, I won't ask for it. I will let those ladies do anything they feel like doing to me, that's a good way to check too, whether she's good or just good at taking order from customer.

Then she put the dom on, she started with giving me DFK and riding on top of me. And after a while from her movement, I felt that she was actually tired! Normally, I can find out if someone is tired only from the way they talk and the facial expression, but this time I couldn't know before she was doing the action. Like a pro singer she was, she kept that smile on and didn't show that she's tired. :smile:

Then I did the job on top, while she was replying with a passionate DFK. Finally as usual, but this time was a bit faster, I blow my load. Then I said I've cum, parted and I laid down, she misunderstood, thinking I was tired, and she was ready to ride me again. I said, no no no, I've cum already, and then she understood and we were laughing. Wow, what a girl, she didn't ask question, and just wanted to make the customer left happy!

Then we have a good amount of conversation, her english is quite good, enough for a good conversation.
Talking about almost everything, what am I doing for living, and how's HongKong, China Hongkong relationship, everything. Hey, she's a very good girl.

Guess what, if I had made a bet with Wilisno again, I've lost another $20 to him. Hahahaha. :cool2:

But this time, I didn't make any bet, so I'll just give the money as a tip next time! Hahaha. :shout:

And yes, she's pretty damn good. Pretty much the same as Tia, but she has more caring personality. Tia is a good girl, but Selina is more kind and chatty, while Tia is quite funny and not so chatty.

wilisno
04-04-2012, 05:21 AM
After being busy with my lovely favorites for few weeks, I haven't tried any new girl yet.. But that was before tonight.

Selina has work for 10 days. And I think she work almost everyday. What a good girl. She's not like my other lovely favorite who at times not coming to work!:shout:

I saw her at her first day working, but she was busy at that time, so Laurie the receptionist only showed her to me for a while when she pick her customer. When Laurie introduce her to me, she was smiling to me, showing her friendliness coupled with that pretty face, of course I replied with my best smile :cool2:, she has gotten my vote for that night! :shout:
But she was busy, so that time I had a great session with Chilli.

That smile has given me hard time holding back for another few weeks before my favorites back to Sydney. Well, I think I have done pretty well holding back for 10 days after getting a great smile from such a pretty face. :miao:

And tonight, I went to 5* with the intention of getting that smile up close in the room! :smile:
I was not disappointed, or should I say, I am very satisfied!

As usual, I never make any booking, I went there and she was busy, so I waited for around 30minutes.
I don't mind waiting for 1 hour one girl, but those 30 minutes were the longest 30 minutes I have had at 5*! Can't wait to get that smile.

So when she finally greeted me, again, that smile was there!
We get to the room, and as the usual procedure with any girls, she asked me which country I come from. But the difference, the conversation stays there uninterrupted with advise to shower! I'm sure, she would happily obliged if I said I want shower, or she would stop talking if I didn't continue the talk myself. But I never care much about time, because 1 hour is always more than enough for me, I will finish early and finish the time talking anyway.

I said she would happily obliged, because when we finished the shower, I laid facing down on the bed, she thought I want a massage, and ask me should she give me a massage because I look tired! Such a caring personality, but I don't like being massaged. :smile:
I explained to her, I thought she is going to start the job from the back like other 5* ladies I have had session with.

Then I turned around and she smiled and gave me DFK. Wow, always love that smile.
Continue with that DFK while she was teasing my bro with her hand, which got hard fast because of her pretty smiling face and teasing, then she moved down south to give me a BBBJ, which I think, is quite good.
Maybe she just need a bit more time there. Ah, yes, she was still new and shy, because when she stripped, she was covering her breasts with her arm. I was smiling, because it's not like I won't look at it later! And Wilisno's account about her body is true, she's pretty much like Tia. And her service is pretty much like Tia. The only difference, she is bigger than Tia, not fat, she's slim, but bigger and taller.

I didn't do 69, because unless the lady serve it in front of my face, I won't ask for it. I will let those ladies do anything they feel like doing to me, that's a good way to check too, whether she's good or just good at taking order from customer.

Then she put the dom on, she started with giving me DFK and riding on top of me. And after a while from her movement, I felt that she was actually tired! Normally, I can find out if someone is tired only from the way they talk and the facial expression, but this time I couldn't know before she was doing the action. Like a pro singer she was, she kept that smile on and didn't show that she's tired. :smile:

Then I did the job on top, while she was replying with a passionate DFK. Finally as usual, but this time was a bit faster, I blow my load. Then I said I've cum, parted and I laid down, she misunderstood, thinking I was tired, and she was ready to ride me again. I said, no no no, I've cum already, and then she understood and we were laughing. Wow, what a girl, she didn't ask question, and just wanted to make the customer left happy!

Then we have a good amount of conversation, her english is quite good, enough for a good conversation.
Talking about almost everything, what am I doing for living, and how's HongKong, China Hongkong relationship, everything. Hey, she's a very good girl.

Guess what, if I had made a bet with Wilisno again, I've lost another $20 to him. Hahahaha. :cool2:

But this time, I didn't make any bet, so I'll just give the money as a tip next time! Hahaha. :shout:

And yes, she's pretty damn good. Pretty much the same as Tia, but she has more caring personality. Tia is a good girl, but Selina is more kind and chatty, while Tia is quite funny and not so chatty.

Damn ! Need to see her again !

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Selina sounds like a real 5* performer good report bro.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Very nice review Bro,

Didnt sound like you were having a session with a WL but rather a long time girl friend who just returned from a two weeks trip, no doubt one of your favourite now......haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Very nice review Bro,

Didnt sound like you were having a session with a WL but rather a long time girl friend who just returned from a two weeks trip, no doubt one of your favourite now......haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

I totally understand that feeling and love this feeling.

:shout:

Jj999
04-04-2012, 01:17 PM
She's great.

But 5* have announced, FeiFei is going to be back on Sunday.
Wow, I have to get ready for her! :smile:

5 Star City
04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
She's great.

But 5* have announced, FeiFei is going to be back on Sunday.
Wow, I have to get ready for her! :smile:

LOREN back soon too :miao:

wilisno
04-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Haha ! Poor bro Jj999, will be busy then ! Put in a few more sessions with Selina quick !

Jj999
04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes sir! Understood!

:miao:

HookedonHookerz
04-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Great report Jj.

Jj999
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks. I take pride in my writing.
I tried to be honest&informative without making it boring. :smile:

If I feel I don't have much to say, or the experience is not enough to report, I'd rather not report, because it would be boring to read.

5 Star City
25-04-2012, 01:17 AM
After a week off

Selina is ready for more TRAINING

Wed 3pm

Jj999
25-04-2012, 03:59 AM
Wow.. She's back?
I'd really love to see her again.

Really bad timing. Loren has kept me very busy. Next week should be FeiFei. :miao:

5 Star City
26-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Selina is ready for more TRAINING

NOW

5 Star City
27-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Last 3 Shifts for SELINA

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jj999
27-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Last 3 Shifts for SELINA

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: