PDA

View Full Version : Shop info mozhi massage

tuan_87
06-01-2015, 06:23 AM
So i've been driving past this shop and thought i'd pop in and have a punt. Drove into the drive way while i saw a glimpse off two massage ladies outside having a bit of a smoke but however quickly rush back into the house to greet me. i noticed one of the girls was non asian and the other one was, i was giving the asian girl who was chinese. she was very friendly and welcoming and wasn't to bad on the eye either. deff not a stunner more like the simple cute nerdy kinda type. so i paid 30 mins which was 40 bux. got left in the room, got completley nude and lied down on the bed. massage was great i really enjoyed it. was very relaxing and she was very enthusiastic about it. she deff put in the effort too make sure i was relaxed and enjoying myself.

she was very chatty though out the massage maybe a lil bit too much which i did'nt mind to be honest we had a very interesting conversation. There was no teasing on her behalf but she did massage my ass and near my ball sack but clearly avoiding on all the soft bits. after the flip she continued the massage me chest and legs but still no teasing or hints of extras. no extras was offered and nor did i bother asking, however i did ask about the other girl whom was working with her that day who was a very attractive caucasian girl which i managed too get a name which she told me i'd be more welcome to book her next time in my next visit. even tho i wasnt offered any extras overall i had good time with a lovely ml with a great attitude. will prob come back if im after just a massage.

Heisenturd
06-01-2015, 01:39 PM
So i've been driving past this shop and thought i'd pop in and have a punt. Drove into the drive way while i saw a glimpse off two massage ladies outside having a bit of a smoke but however quickly rush back into the house to greet me. i noticed one of the girls was non asian and the other one was, i was giving the asian girl who was chinese. she was very friendly and welcoming and wasn't to bad on the eye either. deff not a stunner more like the simple cute nerdy kinda type. so i paid 30 mins which was 40 bux. got left in the room, got completley nude and lied down on the bed. massage was great i really enjoyed it. was very relaxing and she was very enthusiastic about it. she deff put in the effort too make sure i was relaxed and enjoying myself.

she was very chatty though out the massage maybe a lil bit too much which i did'nt mind to be honest we had a very interesting conversation. There was no teasing on her behalf but she did massage my ass and near my ball sack but clearly avoiding on all the soft bits. after the flip she continued the massage me chest and legs but still no teasing or hints of extras. no extras was offered and nor did i bother asking, however i did ask about the other girl whom was working with her that day who was a very attractive caucasian girl which i managed too get a name which she told me i'd be more welcome to book her next time in my next visit. even tho i wasnt offered any extras overall i had good time with a lovely ml with a great attitude. will prob come back if im after just a massage.

I spotted a new Mohzi shop on Beaudesert Road at Moorooka. It's open until 9pm, but the general opinion of these shops is no extra'a offered. It's a shame, it's pretty convenient for me. I may still drop in to try my luck or just have a nice massage.

popeye96
06-01-2015, 05:31 PM
I spotted a new Mohzi shop on Beaudesert Road at Moorooka. It's open until 9pm, but the general opinion of these shops is no extra'a offered. It's a shame, it's pretty convenient for me. I may still drop in to try my luck or just have a nice massage.

There are 6 of these Mozhi shops scattered around the place now. Yes, the general rule at these shops is legit massage only. Some have been luckier than others though.

Del Griffith
06-01-2015, 07:54 PM
There are 6 of these Mozhi shops scattered around the place now. Yes, the general rule at these shops is legit massage only. Some have been bigger bullshitters than others though.

Fixed that for you.

popeye96
06-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Fixed that for you.

No, I was correct the first time. Just because you, by the sounds of it, have lucked out on many occasions, doesn't mean everyone that visits has. ;)