PDA

View Full Version : Uk - london - amber

imagination69
06-01-2015, 10:31 AM
In London during November and December. Used Adultwork based on the numerous reviews from here and the local UK ppunting site. Seems to be the most reliable and used source.

Made arrangements before landing in London to see Beautiful Amber.
Couple of messages through Adult work and she gave me a number to call nearing arrival to provide house number.

Nationality: English from Essex.
face: 7.5 very presentable
body: 7 natural D cup boobs. Waist size 8-10. 5"6-58 in height. quite toned.
service: saw her twice. Both times talkative (in a good way, breaks ice) and generally very accommodating. DFK, BBBJ, DT, anal and CIM.
cost: 170 pounds per visit
Length: 60mins
aprrox location: Notting hill area.
Link: www.adultwork.com/1285197

Arrived on time and jet lagged. Open the door to Amber's place and greets me with a warm smile that makes me forget about my jetlag. We sit and talk for 10mins then offers me the shower. She didn't join, but I also didn't ask.
Out of he shower and I hope on to he bed. She crawls up and starts kissing me from head to toe. I ask her to start with ball lick and deep throat. She definitely knows what she is doing in that department. She even gave me directions to allow her to get even deeper! She then says, you're a very quiet boy, where is the dirty talk! Haha I am too busy enjoying her services to think about dirty talk...

After 10mins of BBBJ/DT in multiple positions, she caps and jumps on top. Riding cow girl and then we switch to mish. I then request for anal which she obliges, but gets herself ready first with some lube and a toy. 5 mins of prep and she's ready to go... Unfortunately by this time I start to get limp. Blame it on the jet lag. She tries hard to revive for the anal session, but alas, he won't get hard enough.

She then continues to suck and DT me until I tell her I'm going to cum and I will come in her mouth. She says that's fine but make sure it doesn't get on my hair or I will bite it off! Yes ma'am!

10mins of recieving get oral pleasure I come and come I did! She cleaned up and offered another shower.

5mins later I was out the door and kissed her good bye...

1 week later I saw Amber again and this time anal was successful! Similar events as above, and when I came in her mouth again, it was a much bigger eruption then the first time

I will see her again when in London!

Note: on ADULT WORK some girls only go by feedback left for clients a girl has seen, so it make sure you ask the girl to give you feedback afterwards.

Pics on website are real.