PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Shops not sticking to "Openning Hours"

dirtykunt69
06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Bros,

On Sunday after dropping the wife and kids at church, I decided to stop by a shop to drain the serpent.

I was frustrated that a particular shop indicated they open at 10am, but upon arrival there was no WL working.

The papasan said the women are sleeping and not awake until 11am.

What is the point of advertising operating hours as 10am when they dont stand by this basic rule.

IS there a governing body who I can make this complaint to, as its happened more than a few occasions now.

pantydroppa
06-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Name and shame!

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Bros,

On Sunday after dropping the wife and kids at church, I decided to stop by a shop to drain the serpent.

I was frustrated that a particular shop indicated they open at 10am, but upon arrival there was no WL working.

The papasan said the women are sleeping and not awake until 11am.

What is the point of advertising operating hours as 10am when they dont stand by this basic rule.

IS there a governing body who I can make this complaint to, as its happened more than a few occasions now.

May be you are better off staying with your family and go to church together ?

pantydroppa
06-01-2015, 11:31 AM

I'm sure there's a taxpayer funded body that would love to know about a married man with kids going to brothels and unable to bust his nut because of sleeping hookers!

pantydroppa
06-01-2015, 11:32 AM
May be you are better off staying with your family and go to church together ?

Says the man who sneaks off from his wife and family to get jerked off by aunty!

Massageguy
06-01-2015, 12:12 PM
You yourself mentioned in your heading that they advertise the shop opening hours. You spoke to the papasan who obviously had the shop open , I guess his done what they advertised after all . They probably didn't say girls start working at that time. :)

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Says the man who sneaks off from his wife and family to get jerked off by aunty!

Never on a Sunday !!

pantydroppa
06-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Never on a Sunday !!

So in your mind it's ok to cheat 6 days a week!

Thou shall not cheat on thy wife on Sunday!

wilisno
06-01-2015, 01:04 PM
You yourself mentioned in your heading that they advertise the shop opening hours. You spoke to the papasan who obviously had the shop open , I guess his done what they advertised after all . They probably didn't say girls start working at that time. :)
Good point ! There's not much a shop can do if the girls haven't turned up, it's not like they have to bundy on and off !

dirtykunt69
06-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Name and shame!

I don't think its appropriate to name and shame, as a I respect Rydalmere 22 but my point is, its happening far too frequent.

Theres also other shops, where they ask you to come back in 1 hour due to ladies sleeping.

dirtykunt69
06-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Thats a good point but its really pointless to do so (the shop).

rooter
06-01-2015, 03:57 PM
"There's nothing so lonesome. morbid or drear that to stand at the bar at the pub with no beer"
A brothel with no girls rostered is pointless.
If they know the girls can't make it in that early then they should open later.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Good point ! There's not much a shop can do if the girls haven't turned up, it's not like they have to bundy on and off !

I think the OP should just move on and perhaps next time give the shop a call before visiting !

As posted, the papasan was there to open the shop on time, just no girl was available, and what is the different between this situation (the WL was sleepy and hadn't woken up yet - must have worked until the early hours of the day !) vs. when there were actually say two or three girls available but all were BUSY !!

That's what punting is all about !!

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
06-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I think the OP should just move on and perhaps next time give the shop a call before visiting !

As posted, the papasan was there to open the shop on time, just no girl was available, and what is the different between this situation (the WL was sleepy and hadn't woken up yet - must have worked until the early hours of the day !) vs. when there were actually say two or three girls available but all were BUSY !!

That's what punting is all about !!

Cheers

:cool2:
Haha ! Good point !

The truth hurts ! That's why sometimes the shops are forced to tell a little lies ! ;) ;) ;)

kamo
06-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Surely no good can come from punting before midday or after midnight!

And geez you'd have to get a wriggle on getting to the shop, in and out of the girl, and out again to pick up the kids in the hour that a church service lasts!

dirtykunt69
06-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Surely no good can come from punting before midday or after midnight!

And geez you'd have to get a wriggle on getting to the shop, in and out of the girl, and out again to pick up the kids in the hour that a church service lasts!

I know, its definitely not a christian thing to do. May god have mercy on my soul as I have sinned.

Midnight_Prowl
06-01-2015, 11:46 PM
U r going to wrong shop.

Popular shop means busy till late night = sleeping in for the ladies.

The one I go to always punctual and early!!!

Spe
07-01-2015, 12:24 AM
If you are going to punt at "odd" hours, good practice to call the shop to check before going there. This is similar to the flip side which is to arrive at the shop before closing time to find the shop already closed or all the girls have left for the day.

I never go punting without calling in advance cos even the roster can change last minute, so don't assume. And the last thing I can expect is that the shop will be open and the ladies will be sitting around waiting for the first customer or the last customer to arrive.

Happy punting! God bless us all!

mongolian
07-01-2015, 08:43 AM
@kunt, maybe get the papasan to help jerk you off next time if the girls are not awake yet. At least, he'll know what to do.

dirtykunt69
07-01-2015, 08:54 AM
@kunt, maybe get the papasan to help jerk you off next time if the girls are not awake yet. At least, he'll know what to do.

Is that what you call "oppa mong-gol style" ?

dirtykunt69
07-01-2015, 08:55 AM
If you are going to punt at "odd" hours, good practice to call the shop to check before going there. This is similar to the flip side which is to arrive at the shop before closing time to find the shop already closed or all the girls have left for the day.

I never go punting without calling in advance cos even the roster can change last minute, so don't assume. And the last thing I can expect is that the shop will be open and the ladies will be sitting around waiting for the first customer or the last customer to arrive.

Happy punting! God bless us all!

That is true. Also nothing worse than turning up late when WL already had a days worth of turkey stuffing.