PDA

View Full Version : General talk Picking up Thai girls in Sydney ?!

ALittleToTheLeft
06-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Double whammy of a pay cut and rising rent has hampered my punting! + I want to try my chances out on the town as i'm slightly above average in the looks department.

Thai girls are my weakness - where do all the Thai girls in Sydney hang out?

Has anyone tried to pick one up on the street, shops, in a pub, club?

I get the impression it would be a challenge for a caucasian guy.

Has anyone had any successes they would like to share?

dirtykunt69
06-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Double whammy of a pay cut and rising rent has hampered my punting! + I want to try my chances out on the town as i'm slightly above average in the looks department.

Thai girls are my weakness - where do all the Thai girls in Sydney hang out?

Has anyone tried to pick one up on the street, shops, in a pub, club?

Has anyone had any successes they would like to share?

I love thai women and their exotic dark skin.

I would go to Thailand, and bring one back. Probably most cost effective and easy, oppose to going on a mission to look for one.

aussiegaigin
06-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Raben Shoe Stores (2 or 3 shops on George St) have lots of Thai (looking) girls working there. Go in and look for some new footwear.

Also plenty can be found in those nail and beauty shops around the suburbs. Go and get a manicure. I have a bad fingernail that requires regular treatment, and I often get chatted up by the girls.

rooter
06-01-2015, 07:05 PM

Thai girls generally don't have a problem with Western guys.
Depends on the individual guy and girl though.
It's pretty hard as a Western guy to pick up non WL Asian girls in pubs clubs etc because of various cultural and language issues etc, but its not impossible. But of all the Asian girls, as a Westerner, your best chances are with a Thai girl.

wilisno
06-01-2015, 07:05 PM
The waitresses in the Thai restaurant inside the Capitol Theatre Arcade are all stunning Thai girls, wearing white shirts and short shorts ! ;) ;) ;)

kezza
06-01-2015, 07:14 PM
I would go to Thailand, and bring one back. Probably most cost effective and easy, oppose to going on a mission to look for one. Might work for some but disagree.. Make friends with a Thai living here and you'll soon be introduced to someone if you're not a tool.. Some of the nicest people you'll meet, very generous and welcoming with a strong sense of community. If you're trying to pick up, try the bars, clubs, restaurants, karaoke's even shops around Thaitown but be prepared to put the spadework in! Good luck..

kezza
06-01-2015, 07:17 PM
The waitresses in the Thai restaurant inside the Capitol Theatre Arcade are all stunning Thai girls ! ;) ;) ;) @Bangkok.. Yep, and good food too

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
06-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Go to Thai Town near central.

There are a couple of Thai bars like C-Bar. They have bands there on Thursday through to Saturday. Plenty there.

Also Mr B's on Liverpool street for nightclub style. Plenty there late at night!!! You should have some luck at Mr B's. It's popular and Thai girls love western guys.

Max Impact
06-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Totally Mr Bs is the place to go

Elbortomorton
06-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Campbell street city

Max Impact
06-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Yes, that is part of Thai Town.

Max Impact
06-01-2015, 11:40 PM
NO No No

Look no further than 5* Woolloomooloo:miao:

Cheaper (or more expensive) at Mr Bs! lol!

ALittleToTheLeft
07-01-2015, 07:18 AM
Go to Thai Town near central.

There are a couple of Thai bars like C-Bar. They have bands there on Thursday through to Saturday. Plenty there.

Also Mr B's on Liverpool street for nightclub style. Plenty there late at night!!! You should have some luck at Mr B's. It's popular and Thai girls love western guys.

Nice, thanks.

If I was to go would i literally be the only Caucasian in the place?

I can only imagine that has the potential to make interactions awkward and really challenging, and my game would surely suffer if I was sticking out like an out of place sore thumb.

I remember going to a busy bar in George st about 15 years ago, and I was literally the only Cauc in a bar, which had a 100% Chinese crowd. While it didnt bother me one bit, i did get the sense of being excluded, and couldnt imagine interrupting and starting a conversation with a group.

electroman69
07-01-2015, 09:07 AM
You need a wing man for a mission to Mr B's, lefty

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
07-01-2015, 02:59 PM
MR B's mainly Asian but it's probably 85%. There are non Asian there. You will be fine. Once you get there you will wonder why you didn't go earlier!

croney
07-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Yep Thai birds sure are the best. That Thai bird that was at Granville was the nicest girl I'ver ever met.

Looks,body,style,humour,kind,sexy natural wow she had it all.As they say in the classics.There is one lucky geezer out there.

Also another Thai at Enmore .Nearly as good but def second.Memories are made of this

ALittleToTheLeft
07-02-2015, 07:42 PM
How so?

How does that increase your chances?

bevis90
22-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Mr b's if u play your cards right and also Capitol has a lot of Thais

CCViewer
19-10-2015, 02:05 AM
Any new news on this topic?

JimBeam
19-10-2015, 12:07 PM
All our Thais party @ Mr B:red_heart:

hahaha I think after this post everyone just went to to 5* instead..

tpol
19-10-2015, 02:25 PM
How do you tell if it is a girl or ladyboy?

birch
19-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Price, location, and probably shortly before it's too late; Check for an Adam's apple, large hands/ feet or facial (bone) features

Youknoweverythinggjonsnow
19-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Height and voice. If she doesn't talk much and all over you it could be. Just ask them to see their thai Id.

John Henry
20-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Brother WillisNo must be refering to The Na Bangkok (@Bangkok) in front of the Korean Milliore :-)

wilisno
20-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Brother WillisNo must be refering to The Na Bangkok (@Bangkok) in front of the Korean Milliore :-)
Correct bro !

sing400
20-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Not Thais but i have encountered Chinese MLs at RNT joints, and exchange numbers and met once.
I find RNT joints are far better to look for hookups than FS joints, i see the 'game' in picking up from RNTs.
I once met an innocent Chinese ML, very early 20s, got her number, been talking on we chat for a couple of weeks before finally asking her out on a dinner date.
Things got serious though, I was looking more for a one night stand kind of hook up relationship, but it was totally going off track.
So I decided not to respond after the night.

The thing with hookup is, most girls don't go for casual sex, they look for the connections, they want commitments.

rooter
20-10-2015, 01:27 PM
The thing with hookup is, most girls don't go for casual sex, they look for the connections, they want commitments.
Exactly bro! You have nailed it.
And that's why punting is so fucking brilliant - no strings attached wild sex with non-stop young hotties week after week after week - it's beautiful, it's sublime, it's perfect.
Why spoil it by trying to hook up outside of work - it spoils a perfect thing - it's like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa - you don't wanna mess with perfection bro - just enjoy it.

Anaheim
20-10-2015, 03:37 PM
I find RNT joints are far better to look for hookups than FS joints, i see the 'game' in picking up from RNTs.
I once met an innocent Chinese ML, very early 20s, got her number, been talking on we chat for a couple of weeks before finally asking her out on a dinner date.
Things got serious though, I was looking more for a one night stand kind of hook up relationship, but it was totally going off track.
So I decided not to respond after the night.

True although I was a bit luckier, the Thai ML I met was quite into the random charming guy hookup (her words, not mine). First time me met, I went in with no booking chose her and we hit it off... hard! had an outstanding session, DATY, BBJ, the works save for sex coz the place she works wasn't licensed for FS but we both KNEW she really wanted a good hammering...so...being her last shift of the day and she not having a ride of her own, she asked if she can hitch with me. Straight to my place, shagged like bunnies. Went out for some late night chow and started to get to know her better. Told me she's been horny for the last few days doing what she does without anyone getting her off. She's early twenties and admits to a high sex drive...and I was the lucky fella at the right time right place. Back to mine and spent the night, not really sleeping. lol
We did this routine a few more times, before deciding to slow down. still friends on social media, and you bet we're FWB now. struck gold with this girl. So no pickup strat applied here tbh, just really very lucky I found this horny gem. I wont be surprised if she moves on to a new f***buddy soon nor would I care, really. just living it up before its all over.

xtsy
26-10-2015, 06:14 PM
I am chatting with thai girl tight now who is hot has hell . I meet lot of thai girls in my work and she is probably 10th girl I have( try to) date/ fuck. The problem is after few dates they all want visa .

I will update if I manage to fuck this girl. been to couple of dates but no progress.