PDA

View Full Version : Welcome .... St Ives OCEAN MASSAGE

aus99 admin
17-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Welcome St Ives OCEAN MASSAGE to join our aus99 family.

NEW MANAGEMENT !
NICE AND CLEAN ROOM !
PROFESSIONAL , BEAUTIFUL MASSAGE THERAPISTS !

Ocean massage: is located at 3 Denley Lane, St Ives. open from 10am-8pm, 7 days a week. Everyday we got 3-4 professional young and pretty Asian massage therapists. They are specialize in a wide range Of hands-on treatment designed to help you relax, rejuvenate and heal through the restorative power of touch, in the calming and nice enviroment. 30 mins $40, 45mins $55, 60mins $65, 90mins $100, Spa$29 For Bookings:02-94403517
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_banners/oceanrmassage.gif
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

baby_boo
17-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Those are only massage prices, am i correct?

Chucky
17-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Any Extras on the menu???

bill_100
17-01-2013, 04:47 PM
aus99 admin, could you pass on a message to the new owners please.

The entrance to the place is on the lane that swings around at right angles and continues on to the entry to the shopping centre carpark so is very good for parking.

However, to enter and ascend the stairs and go up to the first floor is a very open staircase so you can be seen and also waiting at the door to be let in going in to the premises. Customers are thus viewed by anyone going to shop at the centre.

I suggest that they should erect some type of screen over the railings and landing of sufficient height to screen the person so one is not seen entering but not to transgress fire regulations. I would also stop the sun bearing down on their windows at certain times of day.

This would put off most locals, even if it is a completely legitimate place, as "Massage" does have a certain connotation in most peoples mind.

Most other massage shop one only has to enter a door and ascend the stairs so it is pretty private even on a main road.

This would be a cheap way to give privacy and can be something like those canvas sun protectors.

I am sure that it would help business as locals would not have to go to the places in Lindfield and Chatswood.

henry_lawson
17-01-2013, 11:36 PM
There is a rear entrance, though you've probably got to have left by it to know where to find it next time.

Unless I'm walking into Spoilers or Amanda Heavens, I don't really give a toss about people seeing me walking into a massage parlour. Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but most women have no $king idea what goes on - I've had my wife go to the same places I go for RnT just to throw her off the scent!

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2013, 12:48 AM
There is a rear entrance, though you've probably got to have left by it to know where to find it next time.

Unless I'm walking into Spoilers or Amanda Heavens, I don't really give a toss about people seeing me walking into a massage parlour. Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but most women have no $king idea what goes on - I've had my wife go to the same places I go for RnT just to throw her off the scent!

You are a very brave man brother HL!!

Mr Crash and Burn
18-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Lisa (if she is still there) will help you out very nicely...tuesdays and thursdays i think!!

henry_lawson
24-01-2013, 10:51 PM
You are a very brave man brother HL!!

When I say RnT, I mean apparently legit Chinese Massage Clinics where the ML can be tempted, but isn't that all of them?
I didn't mean to suggest I was recommending the missus go to a place where they wear lingerie! She's thick, but not THAT thick!

bill_100
25-01-2013, 02:19 PM

!
henry_lawson, exactly where is the "rear entrance", from Mona Vale Rd?? 3 Denley Lane is located, as it is described as, a lane, and the only entrance I have ever seen. H but not your typical lane like Billy's Marrickville rear entrance. Denley lane is nearly as busy in daytime as Mona Vale Rd with contant traffic entering to access the lower carparking.

As I said above, ascending the stairs and crossing the top landing to stand at the front door awaiting to be let in (and the reverse after the massage) is not my idea of a discrete entrance with all the contant traffic coming directly head on to view you in the act.

That is why I have suggested in #4 above, that they should erect a screen on the stairs and landing like most such places do. Not an enclosure, but something that does not contravene fire regulations like a canvas oudoor curtain, some brush screen etc so your head is not visible. I am sure that locals would be tempted to try then.

Please inform me of the "rear entrance" you appear to know.

Chucky
25-01-2013, 03:36 PM
When I say RnT, I mean apparently legit Chinese Massage Clinics where the ML can be tempted, but isn't that all of them?
I didn't mean to suggest I was recommending the missus go to a place where they wear lingerie! She's thick, but not THAT thick!

Well put HL! What are some examples of RnT you have taken your wife?? Have you ever both had a massage, but you've had extras in the next room??? :)

henry_lawson
26-01-2013, 03:51 PM
henry_lawson, exactly where is the "rear entrance", from Mona Vale Rd?? 3 Denley Lane is located, as it is described as, a lane, and the only entrance I have ever seen. H but not your typical lane like Billy's Marrickville rear entrance. Denley lane is nearly as busy in daytime as Mona Vale Rd with contant traffic entering to access the lower carparking.

As I said above, ascending the stairs and crossing the top landing to stand at the front door awaiting to be let in (and the reverse after the massage) is not my idea of a discrete entrance with all the contant traffic coming directly head on to view you in the act.

That is why I have suggested in #4 above, that they should erect a screen on the stairs and landing like most such places do. Not an enclosure, but something that does not contravene fire regulations like a canvas oudoor curtain, some brush screen etc so your head is not visible. I am sure that locals would be tempted to try then.

Bill_100, there is no "appearance" in my knowledge of the back passage that Joanne the mamasan ushered me out through when the waiting room was full of horny punters and I had just had the tension in my nuts generously released by one of her obliging ladies. I tend not to forget stuff like that. Nor to make it up, as you have implied.
It was however at least a year ago and probably longer, so I can't give you a detailed recall, but after going down the stairs I suspect I came out behind the drycleaners onto the courtyard next door to them, slightly to the south, still on Denley Lane. It does not exit onto Mona Vale Road.

Is Denley Lane nearly as busy as Mona Vale Road? No. I've been to Ocean Massage about 20 times in 2 years and I doubt anybody would ever have seen me walk in.
Is the back entrance still there? I don't know, I used it once. Call Joanne, make an appointment to see Lisa or one of her many friendly ML, and ask her where it is.

Travelmate
26-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Bill_100, there is no "appearance" in my knowledge of the back passage that Joanne the mamasan ushered me out through when the waiting room was full of horny punters and I had just had the tension in my nuts generously released by one of her obliging ladies. I tend not to forget stuff like that. Nor to make it up, as you have implied.
It was however at least a year ago and probably longer, so I can't give you a detailed recall, but after going down the stairs I suspect I came out behind the drycleaners onto the courtyard next door to them, slightly to the south, still on Denley Lane. It does not exit onto Mona Vale Road.

Is Denley Lane nearly as busy as Mona Vale Road? No. I've been to Ocean Massage about 20 times in 2 years and I doubt anybody would ever have seen me walk in.
Is the back entrance still there? I don't know, I used it once. Call Joanne, make an appointment to see Lisa or one of her many friendly ML, and ask her where it is.

It should be very safe ...

henry_lawson
10-03-2013, 11:28 PM
henry_lawson, exactly where is the "rear entrance", from Mona Vale Rd?? 3 Denley Lane is located, as it is described as, a lane, and the only entrance I have ever seen. Denley lane is nearly as busy in daytime as Mona Vale Rd with constant traffic entering to access the lower carparking.

Bill, here is the relatively discrete entrance, roughly where I indicated. As it is not exclusively for Ocean Massage it is locked, so call Joanne on 9440 3517 as you are approaching and she will unlock it. You can let yourself out afterwards.

I've been to Ocean a lot over the last few years, both on weekends and midweek, and the number of people who would have seen me entering or leaving is miniscule, it just isn't a busy enough lane to be worried about being seen. Nonetheless, this more discrete entrance is available if you need it.

tarl1975
03-05-2013, 03:03 PM
I was trying to visit this place today. There were a lot of people walking around - men, women, tradies, customers of dry cleaning place, school children, etc.