PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bored of massage shops

rockabilly
06-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Am I the only one bored of massage shops. I've been going for a couple of years and had some really good experiences and some really average ones.

I get that there is a thrill about not knowing what will happen but given that it's only going to go so far (except for maybe Brownwallaby) , I'm bored of it.

I mean, a massage and a bit more is nice every now and then but I really don't get the fuss.

Jerry10
07-01-2015, 12:43 AM
I have been visiting massage shop for the last 3 years. Visiting at least once a week usually twice.

I have stop going for 6 weeks now and have saved over 1k. Everytime I get the itch I put away $100 and get my korean gf to give me a massage and a surprise ending.

Yes I am bored of shop and couldn't be bother punting on a private.

tuan_87
07-01-2015, 03:18 AM
i was originally a FS guy who went to shops atleast once a fortnight but after a while i just got over it and for years now prefer massage shops. most of the times ive punted @ brothels always seem to me like most of the girls there all fuck the same. ive had a few good punts but also some dreadful ones too, seemed nice enough @ the intro then once in the room "hurry up,cum and Get the fuck out"

i prefer massage shops simply cause its cheaper and i find it more discreet. i hate rocking up to places like asian star late on a friday night where its a fucken sausage fest! every booth filled with punters and the lounge room filled of old farts who all stare when u get buzzed in. atleast if you get lucky and find a great ml you can always come back where is knock shops girls fuck off every week. Also what i like bout massage shops is you can always turn down a hj if offered which i do all the time if i get given a ml is not to my liking and save myself $$. anyway just my opinion guys. new year for me gonna try too stay away from punting & gambling as much as possible. its a bad combo!