PDA

View Full Version : General talk I need help quitting

anonymouspunter
07-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Every time I go to get a massage, I walk out afterwards feeling horrible and like I wasted my money. On rare occasions I feel content afterwards, if the massage was good, but even then I still feel deep guilt and regret. Every time I go I say this is the last time I will ever do this, and then a few weeks later the feeling comes back and I tell myself that I said I would never do it again, but can't resist the urge. Please help me as I desperately want to quit doing this. If anyone can offer any words or things to try I am open to everything!

thanks

Christmas
07-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Do something til you sick and tired about it.
Eg,. Go msg place 3times a day. 7days in a low...
When i was addicted in laksa.. I did it and i nailed it.

anonymouspunter
07-01-2015, 03:55 PM
I am sick and tired of it - but when the urge comes back it's SO hard to fight it.

harmony
07-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Try a 30 Day Challenge
Whether your addiction is sugar, or junk food from McDonalds, or anything, make the committment for the next 30 days to find alternatives for what your are addicted to

Instead of sugar, eat something healthy
Instead of spending your time getting a massage, take time to meet new people, maybe finding a girlfriend

30 day challenge. Even if you fail, you have made it a medium - long term objective to change

'To change your life, you have to first change yourself'
Peace

harmony
07-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Its funny how we start to hate ourselves, when really we need to be loving ourselves
We all have bad habits
Change is difficult, particularly when bad habits give us comfort

Love yourself no matter what the flaws
You deserve a good life, no matter what other people think
Inner strength is elusive, once you have lost it
But it is regained with determination and optimism

But you need to first be your own best friend
Peace

HookedonHookerz
07-01-2015, 04:03 PM
try a tranny, it will put you off for months at least!

harmony
07-01-2015, 04:03 PM
You have friends here bro
Maybe not in the best position to be helping you
But friends nevertheless

wilisno
07-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Do something til you sick and tired about it.
Eg,. Go msg place 3times a day. 7days in a low...
When i was addicted in laksa.. I did it and i nailed it.
Haha ! That was what I was about to suggest, you beat me to it ! ;) ;) ;)

Or switch to FS instead of massage, go see Christmas first up ! ;) ;) ;)

kezza
07-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Identify why you feel bad: is it the perception you've wasted money?, do you feel somewhat guilty because of your upbringing? (you're not a catholic, are you?), do you feel like you've been exploited or that you've exploited someone? But you need to work out why you feel bad before you can work out what to do about it.. Like Harmony said, just replace it with other stuff if you feel so bad about it.. If you can't break the habit look at it like a service, you're just outsourcing a wank, what's so bad about that? Anyway, good luck with it

rooter
07-01-2015, 04:56 PM
I don't know what to say to you bro.
I always feel fucking fantastic after a punt.
Why the guilt? Why the regret?
You are doing nothing wrong.
Just enjoy it.
Have a punt today, shoot a load, and then just strut down the street, feeling fucking awesome!

Christmas
07-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Haha ! That was what I was about to suggest, you beat me to it ! ;) ;) ;)

Or switch to FS instead of massage, go see Christmas first up ! ;) ;) ;)

Good idea! Gam sam nee da~>_<

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
07-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Interestingly that you come to a punters website to get help from other addicts! Haha

Maybe you should start at home and spice up your sex life with your partner.

lockhart
07-01-2015, 08:37 PM
If you are married and have family to raise and mortgage to pay off - you should stop punting
If you are single and in "sincere" relationship and yet to own your home - you should stop punting
If you are single and have no girl friend , plan to flirt around till ..... then continue.. Otherwise stop and save up!

Spe
07-01-2015, 09:41 PM
If you want to stop punting then all you need to do is don't hold too much cash on you. Since most massage places accept cash only. don't withdraw more than $50 at any time.
If you frequent a joint that accepts cards, put a small limit on your credit card per transaction. If you can't pay for it, you can't punt.

max_power
07-01-2015, 10:27 PM
I am sick and tired of it - but when the urge comes back it's SO hard to fight it.

Self control??

doubleup
07-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Do you smoke or gamble ? Can you quit ? Hard to right ?
No harm to your health with a bit of RnT so why quit . Enjoy it..😋😋😋

May harm your pocket but for me it beats smoking or gambling.

beta101
07-01-2015, 11:41 PM
i fap to korean fancam girls when i want massage / fs but too lazy to go out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3lD80ZH4PM&list=PLnvgtv8XINtWIbcwfGCqOcZsw54Nxhnmh

works everytime but the only side effect is u become a koreanphile

Debo
08-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Good luck with your quest bro.

The advice I can give you is to keep your mind busy and whenever you feel the urge to go for a punt do something specific like exercise or go for a walk, this will keep your mind clear. I'm making use of my Ps4 and extensive media library myself.

For me I want to stop because it doesn't feel right and not satisfying any longer. Add the money and moral feelings and I'm closer to quiting for good then I have ever been.

You can always rub one out too!

Sergaent Brody
08-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Find another hobby and just get full on with it ...

Like fishing ...

Bose0412
08-01-2015, 12:06 PM
In my opinion,
Just go with the too expensive to punt option.. Put all your money in term deposits or share market or just spend it can do much without the $&

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Every time I go to get a massage, I walk out afterwards feeling horrible and like I wasted my money. On rare occasions I feel content afterwards, if the massage was good, but even then I still feel deep guilt and regret. Every time I go I say this is the last time I will ever do this, and then a few weeks later the feeling comes back and I tell myself that I said I would never do it again, but can't resist the urge. Please help me as I desperately want to quit doing this. If anyone can offer any words or things to try I am open to everything!

thanks

You posted this thread at 3.48pm, which was immediately after your AR at 3.45pm

So I suppose you are true to your feeling, what I don't know is, if you would have had a wonderful punt earlier, would you have started this thread ??

I went here today expecting the prices to be as listed on both their website and on the forum ($30/30 mins) for happy ending massage. When I get there I'm informed that it will be $50 PLUS tips (which were $25!!). Yeah I got massively ripped off considering the massage was veery subpar and over in about 5 minutes, and the 2nd part was pretty dull too (but honestly it wasn't terrible, I enjoyed myself - my complaint is more about the price). The guy at the desk told me the information on the forum is old, but their website lists those prices too. I believe he should've offered some sort of discount considering I paid more than twice as much as I was expecting and could have got a real good massage somewhere else for $75.

Very disappointed!

wilisno
08-01-2015, 01:49 PM
You posted this thread at 3.48pm, which was immediately after your AR at 3.45pm

So I suppose you are true to your feeling, what I don't know is, if you would have had a wonderful punt earlier, would you have started this thread ??
Probably not ... until next time as bro Steven Seagal says ... until next time ! ;) ;) ;)

pantydroppa
08-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Find another hobby and just get full on with it ...

Like fishing ...

Yoga or martial arts!

sukeong
08-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Just think about the money you will be saving. I think a guy here quit because of how much he could save and use that punting money towards that house deposit. Owning a your own property is a big incentive. Frankly I don't even dare to calculate the amount I spent on hookers these past years. Will probably get an aneurysm.

comradewayne
08-01-2015, 10:20 PM
i fap to korean fancam girls when i want massage / fs but too lazy to go out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3lD80ZH4PM&list=PLnvgtv8XINtWIbcwfGCqOcZsw54Nxhnmh

works everytime but the only side effect is u become a koreanphile

OK thats the best youtube tip I have had in a long time :) prior to that it was some clips from the Philippines

Omen
09-01-2015, 01:33 AM
As soon as u feel the urge. Just start masturbating. Then u wont feel the urge

beta101
09-01-2015, 07:14 AM
OK thats the best youtube tip I have had in a long time :) prior to that it was some clips from the Philippines

lol dude welcome to fap paradise :prettiness:

hannah hot n slutty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjZoJTkUgKQ&list=PLnvgtv8XINtWIbcwfGCqOcZsw54Nxhnmh&index=4

so pretty and without ps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_60zHrq-2Q&list=UUl6QyvtRw3M99vXV8fniPXw

watch the flick hair part she weaponized tease:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKhULPF3N8&list=PLnvgtv8XINtWIbcwfGCqOcZsw54Nxhnmh&index=18

comradewayne
10-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Good grief that last one :sweat: Manages to be far sexier than a lot of the clips I have seen where the girls are dancing naked or semi-naked.

one for fun - body paint comp in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj52Elsv8eY

harmony
10-01-2015, 05:57 PM
IMHO, seeing people dancing in front of a camera fully clothed, is pretty lame

This isnt perfect, but it would be nice if lineups at shops did the following routine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U1F5rcXdus

CunningLinguist
11-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Try some yoga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_7xLYxSpXg

beta101
11-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Good grief that last one :sweat: Manages to be far sexier than a lot of the clips I have seen where the girls are dancing naked or semi-naked.

one for fun - body paint comp in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj52Elsv8eY

nice i like number 13 i wonder how much it cost to bang one

beta101
11-01-2015, 09:04 AM
IMHO, seeing people dancing in front of a camera fully clothed, is pretty lame

This isnt perfect, but it would be nice if lineups at shops did the following routine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U1F5rcXdus

speaking of the famous waveya have u watched this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJ0DQ2NFI8

watch 1:08 lolololololololol

jellyshots
12-01-2015, 03:18 AM
i feel great after a punt. It's a time when I can go and enjoy myself without feeling guilty or judged.

After punting for a little while now and hearing a lot of stories, I've realized that noone's really in a place to judge why someone punts, if they're married, in a relationship or whatever. Everyone punts for their own reasons. Some people just like punting.

As for me, I like trying different women. I don't deviate too far from my "type" but each woman's way to do something is great to experience.

syphon
12-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Funny place to seek help to quit punting! Would you ask your butcher to help you become a vegetarian?

Bazzladance69
12-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Considering all the addictions out there its not a bad place to be.

My list 1. Drugs (bad news illegal )

2. Alcohol ( not good )

3. Gambling ( expensive)

4. Overeating (makes you fat)

5. Sport ( arguments)

6.Bird Watching (bloody boring)

7. Fishing (smelly)

8. SEX. ( not a bad place to be, enjoyable & legal )

Seriously, if you feel you need help , there is plenty of help community forums, Addiction Rehab. dayhab. com .au

Good luck!

assasin
20-01-2015, 12:45 PM

thanks

You shouldnt feel guilt or regret if your a single man. I understand if you were married or in a serious relationship how you might feel some guilt. Feeling guilty on "wasting" your money is the wrong way to think. Your spending money on something you enjoy. Just like going to the movies or buying ps4 etc.. Just have some self control and dont spend more money needed for necessities and break out of the vicious cycle.

gl

RoyalFlush
25-01-2015, 10:25 PM
I thought I could quit, but I get the occasional viet/korean girl cravings so after over 1 year of abstinence to the brothel, I came back to punt again - today. Therefore Im not in a position to say I can quit 100%.

CunningLinguist
25-01-2015, 11:27 PM
I thought I could quit, but I get the occasional viet/korean girl cravings so after over 1 year of abstinence to the brothel, I came back to punt again - today. Therefore Im not in a position to say I can quit 100%.

Just like a lion that has tasted human meat, a punter that has tasted asian WL can never truly quit ... :)
It was a good effort to last that long!

light016
26-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Im starting to have this problem.. especially since im starting to dip into my savings be ause of punting.. on the other hand... with all these shops just keep getting new hot girls everytime it is really hard to quit

RoyalFlush
26-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Yeah, its like our dick needs to get home. And home is where the warm wet hole is.

CunningLinguist
26-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Im starting to have this problem.. especially since im starting to dip into my savings be ause of punting.. on the other hand... with all these shops just keep getting new hot girls everytime it is really hard to quit

Never use your savings, always use surplus cash ...