PDA

View Full Version : OBA Venus

brash
08-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Recently I managed to sneak into OBA. I had pre booked Venus for no particular reason.

The place itself is pretty ok but the room are small with no mirrors which is a shame.

Venus herself is a pretty tiny thai girl from Bangkok. If you like younger, smaller, friendly, tanned girls then she may be worth a visit.

Her part one is good. To be honest I had gone in for a long part two but she really relaxed me and I enjoyed her part one immensely. One note is that she uses a lot of oil. I usually ask for little to no oil but that day I let her do whatever. As it turned out it made part two great.

Her part two was...oily. She used LOTS and it was enjoyable. Her part one, which lasted 30 minutes, was rather gentle but part two was oily and she meant business. I had to calm her down a few times as she was rather frantic, in a good way, on me. The oil and pace made it pretty intense.

All in all she could have made me come in two minutes but I kept at bay for the remaining 30 mins.

I wouldn't rush to go back but it was worth the visit to check out the shop.

OBA
01-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Venus is working today.

Kaylie
01-05-2015, 02:18 PM
So she works at both Silver Fox and OBA??

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2015, 02:46 PM
So she works at both Silver Fox and OBA??

Same owner mate !

B2Brules
08-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I saw her a couple of weeks back. She walked into the room and said "hi I'm Venus". All I could say was "you certainly are!". Exactly my type tanned lean and pure graceful movement like a cat. Agree about the oil now you mention it - had to spend awhile in the shower getting it all off. Venus is a beautiful sexy Thai girl. The only thing I'd take points off for was that she kept her panties on during part 2 which is a pity as I like the view of a nice pussy. Overall assessment though is I would definitely want to see her again. Because 1 she is stunning and more importantly 2 Venus knows her way around a man's body - there was plenty of cock teasing and B2B and 3 she liked my hands on her body too. Damn it - am getting hard just thinking about running my hands over her again.

carmen farquis
13-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Venus is now dadar at jk queen massage. In my opinion she's awesome, she gives a great body to body she's good loking great body, clean and she's not a time waster,

Like the other guys have said she uses a lot of oil so if you have to go back to work or whatever it would be a good idea to ask her not to use to much beforehand.

If your a fan of rnt from a sexy young girl I highly recommend dadar

carmen farquis
13-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Venus is now dadar at jk queen massage. In my opinion she's awesome, she gives a great body to body she's good loking great body, clean and she's not a time waster,

Like the other guys have said she uses a lot of oil so if you have to go back to work or whatever it would be a good idea to ask her not to use to much beforehand.

If your a fan of rnt from a sexy young girl I highly recommend dadar

B2Brules
15-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Great Intel.

I was wondering why she dropped off the radar. So longer on roster at OBA last couple of weeks.

OBA
25-07-2015, 12:25 PM
venus working today~

Silver fox massage
02-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Venus--- Slim tall size 6 elegant body with sexy long legs.very friendly, attentive service that provides an amazing professional massage.
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99279899_20141109234229_img_0669_meitu_1.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99279899_20141109234413_img_0665_meitu_1_meitu_1.j pg

She available at Silver Fox Massage today