PDA

View Full Version : General talk ★2015 Chinese Zodiac Forecasts★

Christmas
08-01-2015, 12:32 PM
As I mentioned I am very...superstitious person. Just for fun... and It is really good for learning new words. heehee
Here I brought some short forecast about Chinse Zodiac. Have fun and Please Do not ask me about my sign.. lol
According to Reviews, advertisements, I am early 20's.. JUST LET YOU KNOW! :p

Rat
The Chinese zodiac rat sign people will have a great 2015. In this year there will definitely be progress, though it might seem slow in the beginning. Career and business will get better in the latter part of the year. Patience is the key to success in love and relationships. Health will be excellent.
You are a Metal Rat if you were born in 1960. Water Rat if your birth year is 1972. If you born in 1984, then you a Wood Rat. Fire Rat if you were born in 1996 and Earth Rats if born in 1948.

Ox
The Ox horoscope 2015 predicts that this might be a difficult year for the Oxen. But thanks to your amazing will-power and determination, you will come out a winner. Love and family life will be blessed. Be careful with your spending. There might be some tension on the health front.
People with Birth year 1961 are Metal Ox. If you were born in 1973 you are a Water Ox, and Wood Ox if you were born in 1985. You are a Fire Ox if you were born in 1937 or 1997 and 1949 people are Ground Oxen.

Tiger
Concentration and mental stability will help the tiger become successful in the Year of the Sheep. The Chinese zodiac 2015 predictions forecast that this could turn out to be a positive and beneficial year for this zodiac sign. Love, happiness and prosperity will fill your lives with joy and fulfillment.
If you were born in 1950 you are a Metal Tiger and Water Tigers if you are a 1962 born. Wood Tiger birth year is 1914 or 1974 while Fire Tiger is 1926 or 1986 and Earth Tiger year is 1938 or 1998.

Rabbit
The 2015 Rabbit astrology predictions foretell an auspicious and favorable year. Take advantage of all excellent opportunities that you come across in this Year of the Green Wood Sheep. This is a good time to change jobs or start a new venture in business. Balance is the key to victory.
You are a Metal Rabbit if you were born in 1951. Water Rabbits if your birth year is 1963. If you born in 1915 or 1975, then you are a Wood Rabbit. Fire Rabbit if you were born 1927 or 1987 and Earth Rabbit if 1939 or 1999.

Dragon
The Chinese zodiac 2015 predictions forecast a year of courage and enrichment of the mind for the dragon zodiac sign. This is a year when you should take step back instead of forging ahead with no plans. Sometimes it helps to get a new perspective to the various situations in your life.
People with Birth year 1940 or 2000 are Metal Dragon. If you were born in 1952 you are a Water Dragon, and Wood Dragon if you were born in 1964. You are a Fire Dragon if you were born in 1976, and 1928 or 1988 people are Earth Dragons.

Snake
The 2015 Snake horoscope predicts that you will be able to overcome all the obstacles and become successful. Travel is on the cards for the Chinese snake animal sign in the Year of the sheep. Try to keep calm when it comes to tension in family life. Believe in your abilities and success will be yours.
If you were born in 1941 you are a Metal Snake and a Water Snake if you are a 1953 born. Wood Snake year is 1965 while Fire Snakes are born is 1977 and Earth Snake year is 1929 or 1989.

Horse
The horse will have a harmonious and satisfactory year. 2015 will help you make your dreams come true with some hard work and effort. 2015 is a year of good luck and fortune for the Chinese Horse when it comes to love or career. So make the most out of it. Being passionate, you might meet your true love too.
You are Metal Horses if you were born in 1930 or 1990. Water Horse if your birth year is 1942. If you born in 1954, then you a Wood Horse. Fire Horse if you were born 1966 and Earth Horse if born in 1978.

Sheep
Overall the Year of the Sheep (Goat / Ram) will be auspicious for people under the same sign. But the goats might face some problems which might have a negative influence on their lives. But with smart thinking and diplomacy, unfavorable stations can be avoided. Be it love or career; think about growing what you have instead of venturing into new territory.
If you were born in 1931 or 1991 you are a Metal Sheep and A Water Sheep if you are a 1943 born. Wood Sheep year is 1955 while Fire Goats are born is 1967 and Earth Sheep year is 1979

Monkey
The Chinese zodiac 2015 forecasts for the monkey show that this year will constructive and blessed. Promotions are on the rise in your career. You will be happy in your love relationships. Finance will not be problem. Overall this year will have a positive influence on all aspects of your life.
People with birth year 1920 or 1980 are Metal Monkey. If you were born in 1932 or 1992 you are a Water Monkey, and Wood Monkeys if you were born in 1944. You are a Fire Monkey if you were born in 1956, and 1968 people are Earth Monkeys.

Rooster
The Chinese horoscope 2015 foretells that the only way for the roosters to be successful in the Year of the Green Wood Sheep is to be focused. You need to have clear objectives in mind if you wish to reach your goals. Your confidence and tact will come to your aid.
You are a Metal Rooster if you were born in 1921 or 1981. Water Rooster if your birth year is 1933 or 1993. If you born in 1945, then you are Wood Roosters. Fire Rooster if you were born 1957 and Earth Rooster if born in 1969.

Dog
This is a year of joy and happiness for the Chinese dog horoscope sign. Love and family bliss will be more important than your professional commitments. Your experience and intuition will help you in making the right decisions.
If you were born in 1970 you are a Metal Dog and a Water Dog if you are a 1922 or 1982 born. Wood Dog year is 1934 or 1994 while Fire Dogs are born is 1946 and Earth Dog year is 1958.

Pig
The Pig zodiac 2015 Chinese predictions forecast a happy and stable year. You will have the inner strength that is needed to overcome all problems successfully. Be it love, career or business, the boar sign will definitely end up winning all their battles.
You are a Metal Pig if you were born in 1971. Water Pig if your birth year is 1923 or 1983. If you born in 1935 or 1995, then you are Wood Pigs. Fire Pig if you were born 1947 and Earth Boar if born in 1959.

Pigs are really good. Dog ok, Sheep well.. Look at the horse, Their dreams come true..:)
I have learnt Chinese 12 zodiac from this anime. It was.... like 20 yrs ago. http://i.imgur.com/omleNjX.jpg
But somehow, I belive more star sign than this. because I just get used to read everyday's starsign and hmm well..dunno.. feel like more accurate(?)
hehe

I just googled Chinese zodiac 2015.
Ref. http://www.sunsigns.org/chinese-zodiac-2015/

dr3w
08-01-2015, 01:11 PM
I'm pig yeay so everything should be smooth I guess

harmony
08-01-2015, 01:45 PM
I never understood Chinese horoscopes
When I was in High school, I had at least 120 classmates, most born in the same year
Each person was very different, in intelligence, looks, potential, likelihood to get into trouble etc

Does that mean every one of the more than 120 will have the same future, because we are all the same sign ?

Among my High school class, some got divorced, some went to jail, some became very successful internationally, some went to uni and many different outcomes
Some were very rich, some drove NSW state bus

Giving everyone born in the same year the same life future, as Chinese astrology suggests, sounds a little unbelievable
Same for the system that says people with the same blood type are compatible. Based on what ?

But traditional astrology - Aries, Taurus, ..... Pisces, now thats far more believable

haha. life is funny

wilisno
08-01-2015, 02:01 PM
I never understood Chinese horoscopes
When I was in High school, I had at least 120 classmates, most born in the same year
Each person was very different, in intelligence, looks, potential, likelihood to get into trouble etc

Does that mean every one of the more than 120 will have the same future, because we are all the same sign ?

Among my High school class, some got divorced, some went to jail, some became very successful internationally, some went to uni and many different outcomes
Some were very rich, some drove NSW state bus

Giving everyone born in the same year the same life future, as Chinese astrology suggests, sounds a little unbelievable
Same for the system that says people with the same blood type are compatible. Based on what ?

But traditional astrology - Aries, Taurus, ..... Pisces, now thats far more believable

haha. life is funny
What is " traditional astrology " ? Is there such thing ? If you talk about history, the Chinese one might be a lot older than the western one too !

What's the difference in believability between Chinese and Western Zodiac predictions ?

Superstition is for those who believe in superstition, Just watch how much you believe in it, if they enjoy it, why not ?

For argument sake, there are other factors that affect the outcome of a prediction, although all your classmates might be of the same Zodiac sign, they have to take into account the hour, the minute, parents, ancestry and so on and so forth. Same theory as Western Astrology !

harmony
08-01-2015, 02:08 PM
"Take into account the hour, the minute, parents, ancestry and so on and so forth"
If you have to take into account all these factors, then making any predictions for a person based on if they are a Dog or Dragon or whatever is a waste of time
Particularly if you are going to analyse a person including parents and environment, then you dont need astrology at all

Anyway, my only point is that giving out predictions based on year of birth alone (thus Dog or Dragon etc etc), just sounds unbelievable

Dont get me wrong, I like "western" astrology, gives a little added spice to my life, so Im not criticising astrology in general

Christmas
08-01-2015, 02:57 PM
I got your point. The most bullshit thing is blood type!!!!
When i was in high school that blood type shit was so trend, A for introvert B for schizo O for hyper AB for stupid or something... That means only 4type of people in the world and doesn't seem make any sense lol
Meanwhile I'm rh+ O, and i guess those theory pretty well describe me. Lol irony...

It's only popular in Korea and Japan i've heard.

harmony
08-01-2015, 03:13 PM
haha I agree. I have met a few Korean ladies who ask me what is my blood type. Usually means they like me ;)

x11
08-01-2015, 03:56 PM
haha I agree. I have met a few Korean ladies who ask me what is my blood type. Usually means they like me ;)

or they are vampires and prefer a particular flavour/blood type and you seem particularly juicy to them lol

harmony
08-01-2015, 03:56 PM
haha x11, never thought of that. Maybe I just met a few vampires, you're right
Lucky, or unlucky, I got kissed, but never bitten on the neck yet

wilisno
08-01-2015, 04:14 PM
"Take into account the hour, the minute, parents, ancestry and so on and so forth"
If you have to take into account all these factors, then making any predictions for a person based on if they are a Dog or Dragon or whatever is a waste of time
Particularly if you are going to analyse a person including parents and environment, then you dont need astrology at all

Anyway, my only point is that giving out predictions based on year of birth alone (thus Dog or Dragon etc etc), just sounds unbelievable

Dont get me wrong, I like "western" astrology, gives a little added spice to my life, so Im not criticising astrology in general
That's exactly what I'm talking about, they're all nonsense anyway, it's only for those who choose to believe in them, it doesn't make western astrology any more believable than the Chinese Zodiac.

When the prediction from a western astrology proves to be wrong, it can always blame it on the missing information received to make the prediction, nothing's new !

harmony
08-01-2015, 04:19 PM
True story
Last week I saw my older brother cutting out something from the Daily Telegraph newspaper
I went back later to read the paper, and found he had cut out his horoscope

I have no idea why he cut out his horoscope. Does he rely on it to get through his day, his week, his life ?
Anyway, he only cut out his horoscope once, and I was too nervous to ask him why !

Maybe that day his horoscope said he was going to meet a nice lady for an hour, with spellbinding service, and included the name and shop details

wilisno
08-01-2015, 04:36 PM
True story
Last week I saw my older brother cutting out something from the Daily Telegraph newspaper
I went back later to read the paper, and found he had cut out his horoscope

I have no idea why he cut out his horoscope. Does he rely on it to get through his day, his week, his life ?
Anyway, he only cut out his horoscope once, and I was too nervous to ask him why !

Maybe that day his horoscope said he was going to meet a nice lady for an hour, with spellbinding service, and included the name and shop details
Yep ! To know more, call a number listed and get charged !

pantydroppa
08-01-2015, 04:37 PM
More expensive per minute than your average punt!

wilisno
08-01-2015, 04:41 PM
More expensive per minute than your average punt!
Than phone sex ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Bastard
08-01-2015, 07:29 PM
I was born in 1971 late Jan, what animal am I?
Yes I could google it but feel the need for interaction of some sort.........

Christmas
08-01-2015, 07:52 PM

You are pig.. But wait, its all about Moon calander. So late Jan can be a dog? Not sure. Google it:)

Mr Bastard
08-01-2015, 07:55 PM
You are pig.. But wait, its all about Moon calander. So late Jan can be a dog? Not sure. Google it:)

21st jan Christmas u tell me

wilisno
08-01-2015, 08:04 PM
You're a dog ! Your birthday in the Lunar Calendar is December the 25th ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
08-01-2015, 08:06 PM
You're a dog ! Your birthday in the Lunar Calendar is December the 25th ! ;) ;) ;)

Omg u were born in xmas we are destiny.

Mr Bastard
08-01-2015, 08:07 PM

Thanks Willisno, always a wealth of knowledge. cheers

wilisno
08-01-2015, 08:09 PM
That's not Christmas in the Chinese calendar ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
08-01-2015, 08:10 PM
When I wake up early in morning, I google or naver(kr ver. google) today's forecast.
Then I am blinded like "Omg! No west? I'm not going to go strathfield today! It scares me!"
Then brekkie, make up, etc etc
I totally forget what i have read in the morning. My routine..;p

Mr Bastard
08-01-2015, 08:12 PM

Hello Christmas, do u by any chance posess a vagina, because if not? Our destiny has just been denied........

HookedonHookerz
09-01-2015, 12:28 AM
From my reading, Jerry is a wood rat in the Chinese zodiac. That is very interesting reading indeed.

Christmas
09-01-2015, 12:43 AM
From my reading, Jerry is a wood rat in the Chinese zodiac. That is very interesting reading indeed.

Nyoooooo~ that's 32yod as Korean age. I am still in 20's hey! :\
FYI I will explain why korean age is different from the other countries':

Normally we count age from mum's tummy. So when we born, we are already 1 years old baby.
After born, New years day (1/1) we all get old together, no matter about birthday, we just get Aged from new years day. Lol
That's funny.. :) so in Aus, I sometimes am 2years older than my real age (before June), sometimes just a year older. (Afrer june)

Wow this is hard to exlain lol

wilisno
09-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Nyoooooo~ that's 32yod as Korean age. I am still in 20's hey! :\
FYI I will explain why korean age is different from the other countries':

Normally we count age from mum's tummy. So when we born, we are already 1 years old baby.
After born, New years day (1/1) we all get old together, no matter about birthday, we just get Aged from new years day. Lol
That's funny.. :) so in Aus, I sometimes am 2years older than my real age (before June), sometimes just a year older. (Afrer june)

Wow this is hard to exlain lol
That's the Chinese age too, if you're born on the last day of the year, you'll be 3 years old in 2 days ! :miao:

Christmas
09-01-2015, 08:18 AM
That's the Chinese age too, if you're born on the last day of the year, you'll be 3 years old in 2 days ! :miao:

Jin cha? I told this to few Chinese and they seemed shock@_@
Maybe they were born here (abc) etc..

wilisno
09-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Jin cha? I told this to few Chinese and they seemed shock@_@
Maybe they were born here (abc) etc..
Also for a deceased person, they will add 3 years to his real age on the white paper lanterns ! ;) ;) ;)