PDA

View Full Version : General talk Naturally Hairless Pussy

scotty3d
08-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Has anyone come across a WL in Sydney with a naturally bald pussy and pubic area, ie doesn't shave or wax but is still without hair ?

pantydroppa
08-01-2015, 04:16 PM
I picked up a bald pussy and I Thot it was naturally hairless but she told me it was lasered.

harmony
08-01-2015, 04:22 PM
I went out with a Japanese lady last year, and she told me she had laser therapy down there
I have no idea why, and I didnt want to ask

She regretted doing it
I never discussed it further - a pretty personal issue for her

I do know for some reason some women think its 'unhygienic' to have hair down there, and unhygeinic to let it grow
I bet thats a common misconception
wtf. Anyone else been told that by a lady ?

rooter
08-01-2015, 04:32 PM
To have no pussy hair naturally a girl would either be very young (and illegal) or have alopecia.
In the case of alopecia she would have no body hair at all, not even on her head (so could be wearing a wig).
I don't think it's possible to have alopecia confined to just the pubic area - but I could be wrong. I could be one of those 1 in 1,000,000 conditions.
Girls that look naturally hairless (totally smooth - no stubble) are usually lasered or have just been waxed.
Fashions always change and go in cycles so hairy pussies will come back into fashion (actually they already are starting to) so lasering is not a good idea as its irreversible.
The girls will regret it.
Same goes for heavily tattooed girls. Tattoo removal salons will be a huge boom industry soon - invest in them now!

pantydroppa
08-01-2015, 04:35 PM
I went out with a Japanese lady last year, and she told me she had laser therapy in that area
She regretted doing it
I never discussed it further - a pretty personal issue for her

She probably regretted it because Japanese men love a hairy cunt!

wilisno
08-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Has anyone come across a WL in Sydney with a naturally bald pussy and pubic area, ie doesn't shave or wax but is still without hair ?
Yep ! I've seen one Malaysian girl Mandy at 5* about 4 years ago, she was naturally hairless, a good friend with the great Joan ! ;) ;) ;)

scotty3d
08-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Yep ! I've seen one Malaysian girl Mandy at 5* about 4 years ago, she was naturally hairless, a good friend with the great Joan ! ;) ;) ;)

Hmm, I wonder if she is still around

HookedonHookerz
08-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I know a girl who doesn't have under arm hair naturally. But still has pubic hair. Strangest case I have come across

aussiegaigin
08-01-2015, 06:27 PM
I went out with a J girl a few years back. Got her back to my place for a drink. I commented that she didn't seem to have any hair on her arms (they usually have a very fine covering), and she said no, no body hair. She showed me her armpits, nothing there, absolutely smooth. (No waxing or lasers back in those days).
"Did you shave it?"
"No, its natural, I don't have hair".
"So what about down there?" I asked, pointing at the appropriate place. "No not there either", and she dropped her shorts and panties to prove it.
Guess what I did next...he he.

ctam1983
09-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Sophie @181 is hairless

scotty3d
09-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Sophie @181 is hairless

Please excuse my ignorance, but where is 181 that you are referring to ?

wilisno
09-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but where is 181 that you are referring to ?
181 McCredie Rd Guildford.

scotty3d
10-01-2015, 09:31 PM
181 McCredie Rd Guildford.

Cool , thanks, I wonder if there is anyone else

CunningLinguist
10-01-2015, 11:39 PM
I used to know a stripper that wore a merkin as she was naturally hairless, no body, armpit, or pussy hair!
I can't remember if she wore a wig or not though, but she had hair on her head.

wildeowl
11-01-2015, 02:13 PM
There was a racehorse called Merkin. When the racing authorities finally found out what a merkin is they made the owner(s) change the name (cannot remember the new name). Richard Cranium was an old favourite.